Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day 08:04 - Sep 2 with 1956 viewskingsburyR

At some stage they have to wake up and smell the roses on this freak show of an event.

Having a bunch of attention seeking freaks know that a TV camera will be at a certain location with constant live feeds and not a security guard in site is madness.

I tuned on two or three occasions and had the please of some prat at West Ham scream into the camera some line about female parts, Hull fans swearing goodo and Chelsea flags being paraded outside HQ. I missed the blue Dildo moment and various blokes running around London getting to every camera Sky had set up and blow up dolls!!!!!!!! (Pictures all over the net - Paddy Power responsible for most)

Surely next year the Sky presenters can get inside the ground away from these knobs and report in peace.

And does it need to be the circus it has turned into? Pointing at Big Ben as if the entire football world is waiting for its 11 O'clock chime, desperately waiting on news from Danny Wellbeck and Falcao (queue picture of a plane landing and a cavalcade on a country road) only for no news before the cut off.

Alan Smith and Neil Lennon looking bemused trying to fill in with bollox and Jim (where's my mobile) White.

The girls were a pleasant distraction.

Glad we got Sandro and Niko. Defoe would have made it an excellent window but we cant have everything!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 09:01 - Sep 2 with 1841 viewsN12Hoop

Ian Taylor tweeted last night that they had invited Steve Cotterill in to the ground but he declined. No doubt Sky want all the mobs in the background because it adds to the TV spectacular, but the dilemma they now have is that rather than just a few kids gurning they now have yobs shouting abuse. It's turned into Frankenstein and last night was utterly dreadful.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 09:16 - Sep 2 with 1799 viewsPhildo

A lot of kids watch it - the whole thing is a total disgrace.
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 09:27 - Sep 2 with 1760 viewswestberksr

Embarrassing spectacle playing to the SkyBet massive.

I swear like a trooper but for anyone with kids watching (still school hols) this was a debacle of the highest order. Why can’t they have it running on a delay if they insist on showing all of the morons outside the various clubs, so at least they can have a silence button for the swearing. Would hope there will be complaints to the regulators over this; and the fact that Jim White is a knob.

Don’t get me started on the spray foam either.
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 09:37 - Sep 2 with 1727 viewspaulparker

the whole thing is car crash TV, from the tool with the "totaliser" to Jim white & his constant Shouting the whole thing is like a bad telefon, 16 hours of Falcao this , Falcao that, im sick of the kunt already
every time they switch to a reporter at a training ground I have to switch off , if I wanna see toothless chavs shouting and swearing il pop to the town centre on a Friday night
last night with the spray and the Chelsea flag was an all time low

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 09:40 - Sep 2 with 1719 viewsGloucs_R

who was that scouse knob who appeared at Rangers claiming to be Defoe?

Did the Chelsea fan get a slap?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 09:47 - Sep 2 with 1701 viewsRangersw12

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 09:40 - Sep 2 by Gloucs_R

Apparently the Chelsea fans did get a slap and the flag ripped up

Forget FV maybe this will be the future , rival fans turn up at their rivals ground on deadline day to try and get on tv with their colours........
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 09:57 - Sep 2 with 1664 viewsthame_hoops

I'd have to disagree with the OP, it was more a purple shade of dildo
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 10:00 - Sep 2 with 1660 viewsdaveB

It's a cringe worthy embarrassment and I'm ashamed to watch it every year but I do so I can't get on a high horse about it.

Really though this window should shut on August 1st, it's ridiculous to have this circus during the season.
Login to get fewer ads

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 10:20 - Sep 2 with 1610 viewsGloucs_R

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 09:47 - Sep 2 by Rangersw12

Forget FV maybe this will be the future , rival fans turn up at their rivals ground on deadline day to try and get on tv with their colours........

You can see the C Mob now....circling the SSN reporters, looking for the away team....then all of a sudden out comes a Chelsea flag...the Mob surge towards him...others swept up and away as the Scum fan sinks into nothingness and calm once again resumes.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 10:49 - Sep 2 with 1566 viewsrobith

Sky created the monster, was quite funny watching them have to deal with the consequences of their creation
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 10:54 - Sep 2 with 1546 viewsWokingR

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 10:49 - Sep 2 by robith

Sky created the monster, was quite funny watching them have to deal with the consequences of their creation

Couldn't agree more, especially as they have been invited inside but have chosen to remain amongst the idiots
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 12:39 - Sep 2 with 1380 viewsdanehoop

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 10:54 - Sep 2 by WokingR

Couldn't agree more, especially as they have been invited inside but have chosen to remain amongst the idiots

I agree. Let them all wallow in the pit of filth that they have created. Hopefully a few will drown and not return.

Never knowingly understood

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 12:47 - Sep 2 with 1340 viewsStanisgod

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 09:47 - Sep 2 by Rangersw12

Be fair lads, the twunts probably have no idea where Stamford Bridge is in the first place !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 12:52 - Sep 2 with 1309 viewsJuzzie

Surely it's simple? Have barriers around the stadium/training ground entrance so all the mongs can be put behind it then the reporter can report in peace.

But, as said, they created this shit so fk 'em.
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 13:36 - Sep 2 with 1228 viewsHayesender

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 09:40 - Sep 2 by Gloucs_R

I believe that was Lee Nelson.

Trying, and failing miserably to be funny

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 13:46 - Sep 2 with 1186 viewsJuzzie

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 13:36 - Sep 2 by Hayesender

I believe that was Lee Nelson.

Trying, and failing miserably to be funny

I'm sure he was at the Emirates earlier than legged it down to Loftus Road for more self-promotion.

I think in January we'll see electric fences, gun towers & ravenous dogs to keep all these idiots away.

Sky need to kill off the monster they created.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 13:49]
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 19:59 - Sep 2 with 976 viewssmegma

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 13:46 - Sep 2 by Juzzie

I'm sure he was at the Emirates earlier than legged it down to Loftus Road for more self-promotion.

I think in January we'll see electric fences, gun towers & ravenous dogs to keep all these idiots away.

I wouldn't put it past Sky to bring out a 'best of transfer deadline day' DVD. And some bellends will buy it.
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 20:07 - Sep 2 with 945 viewsonlyrinmoray

Natalie looked gorgeous in that yellow dress that's all I watched it for... Oh I was hoping we signed a goal scorer Knew that wouldn't happen
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 20:19 - Sep 2 with 909 viewsstansleftfoot

The problem is that whilst THE FA bring professional Managers, Coaches and Players to task for bringing the game into disrepute they remain incapable of lending any profiles, protocols, ethic to the way the game becomes marketed.
Why? Because they are in bed with the pimps who now run the game right now.
Same old, the discussion can only be had because we all took a peak, we've bought the poisoned chalice, Football aka the Beautiful Game will never be the same....
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 20:50 - Sep 2 with 832 viewsted_hendrix

I could do that job its easy.

Scotch bloke in studio who looks like a tit;
"Lets go over to Ted who's outside Hulls training ground, what can you tell us Ted?"

Ted who also looks like a tit;
"Nothing, I've got nothing to tell you"

Scotch bloke in studio who looks like a tit;
"Ah erm o.k. in that case will something happen shortly Ted? I'm a wee bit excited"

Ted who's still looking like a tit;
"No, I'm stood here with Maurice the camera man that's all, just me and Maurice"

Scotch bloke in Studio who now looks like an even bigger tit;
"Aye well erm I think something could happen pretty soon Ted that might just be sensational, Wouldn't you agree?"

Ted who has now become a huge tit;
"The theory of evolution states that evolution happens by natural selection"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 21:01 - Sep 2 with 806 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 12:47 - Sep 2 by Stanisgod

Be fair lads, the twunts probably have no idea where Stamford Bridge is in the first place !

proud moment - my youngest was outraged as he saw the flag and t shirt unfurl outside HQ, and then shared with all of us in the front room that he's probably been to Stamford Bridge more times that those 2 w*****rs

Mrs Jalfrezi was not so impressed btw
Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 22:31 - Sep 2 with 701 viewsthame_hoops

Sky and Transfer Deadlne Day on 13:46 - Sep 2 by Juzzie

All they need to do is like on radio have a 5/10 second delayed feed, simples
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024