Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? 10:17 - Sep 2 with 3025 viewsElHoop

I've got a feeling that this might happen sooner than a lot of people expect, but who is the most likely?
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 10:19 - Sep 2 with 2493 viewsTacticalR

Yun Suk-young

Air hostess clique

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 10:20 - Sep 2 with 2487 viewswillis1980

youd have to say caulker.

on another note i cant believe tom cleverley decided hed prefer to rot on the bench rather than take a slight a pay cut and regularly play for a manager that likes him!!! havent any of them learned anything from sinclair rodwell swp etc
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 10:29 - Sep 2 with 2442 viewsheadhoops

Stan Bowles has been selected for the upcoming England Kayak team - does that count?

Austin or Caulker.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 10:34 - Sep 2 with 2417 viewsAgedR

Danny Simpson!!!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 10:41 - Sep 2 with 2397 viewsdaveB

Caulker will be in the England squad by the end of the year, I think Austin has a chance as well if he does well
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 13:29 - Sep 2 with 2183 viewsloftboy

Barton

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 13:42 - Sep 2 with 2142 viewsToast_R

Bob Green getting a recall?

I'd love to see Austin given a cap. Him and the bloke from Soton Liverpool bought (My mind aint what it used to be) are probably the only old fashioned centre forwards left.
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 13:47 - Sep 2 with 2113 viewsDevonWhite

Caulker, Austin and McCarthy have all got a good chance of making the squad within the next year or two.
Login to get fewer ads

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 13:52 - Sep 2 with 2091 viewsWestbourneR

I love Austin as a QPR player but he will never ever make an England player.

And if he does then the quality of player coming through will have to have hit an all time low.

He has neither the touch not pace for the very top.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 13:58 - Sep 2 with 2069 viewsDANRANGER

Well short of good goalkeepers so either of our keepers could get a sniff if we do ok. I believe we are fashionable enough for Roy to pick our players (unlike Swansea for some reason) so Caulker and potentially later Austin are obvious choices.

Would be great to see but happy just to worry about QPR for now.
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 14:01 - Sep 2 with 2063 viewsToast_R

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 13:52 - Sep 2 by WestbourneR

And if he does then the quality of player coming through will have to have hit an all time low.

That's not very nice?
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 14:09 - Sep 2 with 2036 viewssmegma

Steve Caulker will add to his solitary cap in the next 12 months.
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 15:24 - Sep 2 with 1948 viewsloftboy

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 13:52 - Sep 2 by WestbourneR

When Ferdinand first joined us from Hayes he was a headless chicken who couldn't score in a brothel, but the top players learn and adapt, Austin has moved up the leagues one by one and adapted and scored goals, there is no Reason why he can't step up again, he has already shown that on Saturday.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 15:30 - Sep 2 with 1934 viewshoof_hearted

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 15:24 - Sep 2 by loftboy

When Ferdinand first joined us from Hayes he was a headless chicken who couldn't score in a brothel, but the top players learn and adapt, Austin has moved up the leagues one by one and adapted and scored goals, there is no Reason why he can't step up again, he has already shown that on Saturday.

Remember it well. I think Austin is beginning to leap nearly as high as Sir Les. His goal celebration nearly took him level with the upper tier.
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 21:13 - Sep 2 with 1747 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

in all honesty, I hope none of them.

Often meaningless games, probably only filling in spaces in crap friendlies or one sided Euro games in far flung corners of europe that the top 4 clubs have pulled their players out of with hamstring injuries who are then amazingly cured 3 days later for a Prem League game.

Rather they stayed at HQ, more training, or resting, or ice bucket challenges
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 22:10 - Sep 2 with 1658 viewsCamberleyR

They probably said the same thing about Teddy Sheringham 25 years ago too.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 22:20 - Sep 2 with 1636 viewsGloryHunter

Rob Green.

He was awesome on Saturday against Sunderland. If he has a good season in the Prem, he could put himself in the reckoning. Joe Hart might have a wobble, and Greeno could get his chance in a friendly or a safe home Euro qualifier against one of the minnows in the group.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 22:47]
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 11:34 - Sep 3 with 1484 viewshoof_hearted

Caulker. Better than Jagielka. Better than Lescott. Better than Smalling.

"Cahill and Caulker" - has a nice ring to it. Shame Cahill will get both legs kung fu'd by Sandro in a couple of months.

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 11:38 - Sep 3 with 1477 viewsLoft1979

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 22:10 - Sep 2 by CamberleyR

They probably said the same thing about Teddy Sheringham 25 years ago too.

uhhh,
JB could be on his way to his best ever Prem season. With the beast on his side he could be an even bigger factor...especially if he can keep his shots on target.
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 16:43 - Sep 4 with 1314 viewswhittocksRs

Austin or Caulker, shirley?
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 16:56 - Sep 4 with 1297 viewsNorthernr

If Jagielka keeps playing as he is doing Caulker will be in the team next time around never mind the squad.
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 17:13 - Sep 4 with 1272 viewspaulparker

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 16:56 - Sep 4 by Northernr

If Jagielka keeps playing as he is doing Caulker will be in the team next time around never mind the squad.

Id rather Ned & Caulker for England on Monday than Cahill/Jones

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 17:59 - Sep 4 with 1240 viewsRangersAreBack

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 17:13 - Sep 4 by paulparker

Id rather Ned & Caulker for England on Monday than Cahill/Jones

Ned play for England? Hahahahahaha....
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 18:00]
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 18:35 - Sep 4 with 1207 viewsHantsR

Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 17:59 - Sep 4 by RangersAreBack

Ned play for England? Hahahahahaha....
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 18:00]

Well he's played for England U20 and U21 teams!
Who will be the next QPR player to play for England? on 22:07 - Sep 4 with 1130 viewskysersosaqpr

Barton - better than those two w.nkers last night. Problem is he don't play for a "big" club. Fat frank and gerrard can play til their 48 but Barton won't get a look in. Second (if he's English) is Mutch.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024