Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
next game utd 22:04 - Sep 2 with 5918 viewsbob566

The mirror picked uniteds best team to face us. It won't be easy for us. They look good on paper

falcao van persie
Rooney
di maria herrara carrick shaw
rojo blind jones
Degea

pity we didnt get them before the window. Quite fancy them for top 4 now.
next game utd on 22:19 - Sep 2 with 4588 viewsMonahoop

Many said they would be too good against Swansea, Sunderland, Burnley and Franchise. Bunch of expensive over hyped flim flams. We should have no fear going there. Should we??

There aint half been some clever bastards.

next game utd on 22:33 - Sep 2 with 4533 viewsHollowayRanger

first goal will be vital

they get it and I think they will murder us

we get it and I think they will only thrash us

im so worried im going be hiding in sunny spain and only coming back after the match has finished!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

next game utd on 22:36 - Sep 2 with 4522 viewsdaveB

if they score early then god help us but longer it goes you never know

can't see beyond a home win though
next game utd on 22:36 - Sep 2 with 4522 viewsstansleftfoot

We don't play them on paper, Rooney is a moron not a leader, no time together after they come back from International Breaks, still look very leaky down that Carrick, Shaw, Jones side.
Not a game that matters, so let a new spirit prevail, well good enough to mess up a Theatre of Dreams.
Happy if we could score a goal, happier if we could prevent a goal, no earthly reason why we can't....it's a whole new side fresh out of a LVG's head...we know how to mash up a 3412 set up, it's pretty easy when you know how!
next game utd on 22:51 - Sep 2 with 4450 viewsN12Hoop

We're not exactly known for pulling off surprise away wins and I won't be betting on us starting next week.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

next game utd on 22:54 - Sep 2 with 4436 viewsshrewranger

if stoke can beat city,we can beat united.worth at silly tenner at nine to one.
next game utd on 23:01 - Sep 2 with 4400 viewsPunteR

I'm optimistic. There's more pressure on them,Ferdinands first game back at OT, their defence is average.
I think we can nick a draw.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

next game utd on 23:08 - Sep 2 with 4375 viewsqueensparker

The Hallelujah, Pollock and Aguerooooo games aside, we've been gash up there for decades.

Not getting too into this game, we'll probably get annihilated and it won't really mean anything for the rest of the season. The gap between the likes of United and us is wider than ever. They've basically put together a Harlem Globetrotters front line for hundreds of millions of pounds and we've got an ex-brickie in there (a great one, mind you).

A draw would be incredible, a heavy loss will mean pundits tossing off endlessly about how United are BACK and drawing lines on screens with virtual pens, while we need to ignore it and concentrate on beating the teams near us.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 23:09]
Login to get fewer ads

next game utd on 23:22 - Sep 2 with 4336 viewsadhoc_qpr

I think it will be the signings of Blind and Rojo that will stiffen them up and get them the win against us - not the big splashes on Di Maria and Falcao.

Can't see us getting anything, but i hope/think we'll give them a game!
next game utd on 23:25 - Sep 2 with 4317 viewsGloryHunter

Come on - BELIEVE.

Remember New Year's Day 1992.

next game utd on 23:29 - Sep 2 with 4304 viewsTheBlob

next game utd on 23:08 - Sep 2 by queensparker

The Hallelujah, Pollock and Aguerooooo games aside, we've been gash up there for decades.

Not getting too into this game, we'll probably get annihilated and it won't really mean anything for the rest of the season. The gap between the likes of United and us is wider than ever. They've basically put together a Harlem Globetrotters front line for hundreds of millions of pounds and we've got an ex-brickie in there (a great one, mind you).

A draw would be incredible, a heavy loss will mean pundits tossing off endlessly about how United are BACK and drawing lines on screens with virtual pens, while we need to ignore it and concentrate on beating the teams near us.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 23:09]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

next game utd on 23:39 - Sep 2 with 4276 viewsRANGERS4EVER

These are the games you should try and enjoy more than worry over. Its a bonus game. We have a chance of getting points and I really hope we try to win, but losing isn't the end of the world. No real pressure on us. If we lose but give a good performance I'm happy, just hope we don't see more of the spirit less performances we saw vs Spurs

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

next game utd on 23:39 - Sep 2 with 4275 viewsqueensparker

next game utd on 23:29 - Sep 2 by TheBlob

Just watched that again. God bless you Dennis. You never know, with a prayer to him we might do it...
next game utd on 23:42 - Sep 2 with 4269 viewsTheBlob

next game utd on 23:25 - Sep 2 by GloryHunter

Come on - BELIEVE.

Two at once,how spooky is that.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

next game utd on 23:48 - Sep 2 with 4250 viewsstansleftfoot

Ha! Love it!
Of Course, there is no reason why QPR can't win/draw/do well.
Just steal their ground, a side slung together, suffering jet lag,no need for manners, we are here to steal your points.
Don't put your foot on the ball, create the chance,slip Vargas outside or into the channel. I'd say this is QPR's best chance to beat Man U since that great day.
Carrick can be caught on the ball, Jones can miss his tackle, Shaw is a young lad likely to be caught out of position, there is no way that Danny Blind can get a arm on Charlie Austins shoulder.
There is no shame in getting beaten, I'd be very fed up if we didn't give this side a chance of doing them. QPR 3-Man U 1 Legends!
But only if they put the foot to floor and crack into it, we've got
next game utd on 00:38 - Sep 3 with 4180 viewsGloryHunter

next game utd on 23:39 - Sep 2 by queensparker

Just watched that again. God bless you Dennis. You never know, with a prayer to him we might do it...

He's not dead, is he?
next game utd on 00:44 - Sep 3 with 4172 viewsqueensparker

next game utd on 00:38 - Sep 3 by GloryHunter

He's not dead, is he?

He achieved living deity status from that day onward, like Mother Teresa and whoever invented pork scratchings
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 0:45]
next game utd on 00:47 - Sep 3 with 4168 viewsrsonist

Never feared United less... some great individuals in there now but as a team they are all over the place, under pressure and still tactically unsteady with new players coming in off international break, some having their first home game.

A disciplined, switched-on performance with an opening goal and we can do them. It's totally possible.

Knowing Rangers though we'll just find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot and then roll over starstruck.
next game utd on 00:50 - Sep 3 with 4162 viewskensalriser

I expect our normal 2-0 loss with Utd barely getting out of second gear.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

next game utd on 02:01 - Sep 3 with 4112 viewsPommyhoop

next game utd on 00:50 - Sep 3 by kensalriser

I expect our normal 2-0 loss with Utd barely getting out of second gear.

This ^^^^
The press will go overboard saying UTD are back and prepare for another decade of domination then they'll get hammered next game up at Leicester.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

next game utd on 02:58 - Sep 3 with 4092 viewsFredManRave

next game utd on 02:01 - Sep 3 by Pommyhoop

This ^^^^
The press will go overboard saying UTD are back and prepare for another decade of domination then they'll get hammered next game up at Leicester.

Won't they be going down to Leicester?!

I think that this international break will do them more good than us unfortunately. I will be astounded if we get a win up there and will be more than happy with a draw. I do realise that they're shite these days but you can't just get rid of 25 odd years of them usually getting results just to piss me off.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

next game utd on 04:29 - Sep 3 with 4053 views18StoneOfHoop

'The Hallelujah, Pollock and Aguerooooo games aside, we've been gash up there for decades.'

Beautifully summed up spot on description by queensparker of our three biggest Manc showdowns..

Apologies for now diverting and veering off a touch from the original topic:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jamie in 2014. Big lad. Has been enjoying cakes and ale.

Manchester City's Jamie Pollock became the most popular man in America a few weeks later after a 'nightmare' own goal that has become a YouTube sensation...

Do I remember it? Well, I remember the relegation battle, certainly - I ended it being more popular than Jesus Christ. How?

Let me explain. The week before we played at the Britannia, we had been in a similarly tense struggle against QPR, who also needed points to stay up.

That day, I had my biggest nightmare in the game. I ended up scoring what was one of the worst own goals of all time and it helped Rangers to a draw that they needed to lift themselves out of trouble. It was horrible.

Have a look for it yourself if you can find it on YouTube. It's had almost three million hits! I thought I would need to be smuggled out of Maine Road under a towel it was that bad.

Anyway, I went down as a legend at Loftus Road, even if I wasn't that popular with my own fans. So much so, in fact, that QPR's supporters hijacked an online poll of the most influential people of the last millennium that was being run in America. I beat Jesus into second place.

Manchester City are a great club. Being captain is one of the achievements I am most proud of. This season some pals of mine entertained QPR supporters at the Riverside during Middlesbrough's match.

They mentioned my own goal and it turns out that I also won the QPR's player-of-the-year award that season, which in fairness, takes some doing as I never kicked a ball for them . . .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's a nil points loss by 2 or 3 from me too,I'm afraid.
As others have said, FFS just show more heart and spirit than that gutless display at WHL.
Oh and full court press and run your legs off high up the pitch...never want to see Rangers 48 passes without a touch again this season. Did LFW punters note that an ordinary comfortably beaten Sunderland side still had 61% possession at LR? Our boys gotta work their Rses off just to get hold of the ball.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 9:03]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

next game utd on 06:28 - Sep 3 with 3976 viewstimcocking

Piece of piss...
next game utd on 07:44 - Sep 3 with 3893 viewsisawqpratwcity

next game utd on 23:25 - Sep 2 by GloryHunter

Come on - BELIEVE.

i see hughes was part of that sorry bunch.

jeez, he waited a long time to get his revenge.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

next game utd on 08:24 - Sep 3 with 3804 viewsElHoop

They look desperate to me. They'll be expecting to win this. If we can bottle it up it will get very messy. Looking a their side, there's loads of players with injury issues of one sort or another. Won't most of them be on international duty? It's a great opportunity to turn them over if we can keep it really tight. We need Charlie fully fit for this as we tend to look weaker all round without him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024