Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Forum 'tarts' 22:12 - Sep 5 with 8365 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Just reading through that thread of what .org thinks of us made me realise I am a bit of a forum tart. Are there others on here who regularly post on several forums or are you all loyal to LFW?
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 22:41 - Sep 5 with 5532 viewsCamberleyR

Used to post a lot on dot.org and occasionally on the original .org (Ben Humphrey's aka BattleTank's site) and occasionally here. I mainly post and read this site now and just occasionally post on the other two. Can honestly say I've never visited Fantasy Island.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 23:04 - Sep 5 with 5493 viewsted_hendrix

I don't post or visit any other football forum other than this one.
I'm a bit surprised at how many posters have left this site over the years though, some of them if not most of them were very clever and witty posters and I've met pretty much all of them and had the craic with them but they've all gone sadly.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 23:08 - Sep 5 with 5483 viewsKiwi76

Had an initial look around when stumbled across this wonderful new world of message boards to get connected 12k miles from Loftus Rd. Never been anywhere other than here for years though - appreciate Clives reports and most of the other nonsense .
Few of the old faces that used to be regular posters on here do seem to have gone though but guess that's life.
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 23:14 - Sep 5 with 5461 viewsPommyhoop

When I 1st started on the forum malarky I went on Report.JD will remember me as Ozhoop .Then Ozzhoop ,then 0zhoop then ozzh00p.Yep had a few flounces and left a couple of times. Its ok but a little bit 'Last of the Summer Wine'.Could'nt get on with the 'Nothing allowed but football rule'' and no swearing.
I only go on here now...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 23:32 - Sep 5 with 5424 viewsTGRRRSSS

Only this one in all its guises for quite a few years, not about as much as I used to, and like Ted have noticed many people have disappeared down the years at least from here.
I reckon part of it is with mobiles and tablets its easier than ever to access these things but more of a faff to sit and read/post etc.
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 00:15 - Sep 6 with 5354 viewsPunteR

Been on here for about 5 years,never bothered with any other sites as this one ticks all the boxes for me. I Used to just read clives reports and comment on them ,then started on the forums about 2 years ago.
I've only met Clive briefly this preseason and a couple of others. I assume the rest of the posters are all real people.
It was clives reports on the matches that got me hooked. Clive is a very funny and entertaining writer as are a lot of the posters.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 00:17 - Sep 6 with 5350 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Used to post the odd time on Org but not at all now. Nothing against it, because I like a lot of the posters, just don't get the time.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 05:53 - Sep 6 with 5290 viewstimcocking

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 23:32 - Sep 5 by TGRRRSSS

Only this one in all its guises for quite a few years, not about as much as I used to, and like Ted have noticed many people have disappeared down the years at least from here.
I reckon part of it is with mobiles and tablets its easier than ever to access these things but more of a faff to sit and read/post etc.

There are a lot of disrespectful kants on here at times. There have been many times i've thought i can't be fcuked with this sh!t any more, yesterday a prime example. Too many people trying to show off, saying things rudely and in a way they'd never dare say to your face. Most of the time they half of them think they're right when they clearly haven't got a bloody clue. The only reason i'm still here is because Clive writes such good articles.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 06:03 - Sep 6 with 5293 viewswestberksr

Only on here for the footy. There is a pretty balanced view (ranging from clever and witty to thick as shit, hence balanced )

Clive runs a good operation and his reports are excellent for the games I can't get too.

Given that I'm on a couple of other forums for other interests, 1 QPR site will suffice; I need a little bit of time for work too!
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 07:55 - Sep 6 with 5214 viewsYorkRanger

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 00:15 - Sep 6 by PunteR

Been on here for about 5 years,never bothered with any other sites as this one ticks all the boxes for me. I Used to just read clives reports and comment on them ,then started on the forums about 2 years ago.
I've only met Clive briefly this preseason and a couple of others. I assume the rest of the posters are all real people.
It was clives reports on the matches that got me hooked. Clive is a very funny and entertaining writer as are a lot of the posters.

This is pretty much my story too although never met Clive.

Only post on here, nowhere else. There are some idiots but I just ignore them. I rarely post on Non football posts.

I am real, only met a few people on here. FDC in a pub in Sheffield, Snipper at Barnsley as he kindly got me a ticket for that Leeds match and MikeyGunn who I got a ticket for Wembley.

Not blowing smoke up Clive's arse but I think he is a very talented writer and we are lucky that his main hobby is supporting QPR.
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 08:16 - Sep 6 with 5195 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

Im a tart, was only on 606 and then not606 for a long time. Made the move over here in the run up to the play offs, as this seemed to be the site with most informed posts (and laughs).

Would never have known about sonofnorfolt's "march to Wembley" where I enjoyed taking my 2 lads around my old haunts
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 08:51 - Sep 6 with 5151 viewsQPunkR

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 05:53 - Sep 6 by timcocking

There are a lot of disrespectful kants on here at times. There have been many times i've thought i can't be fcuked with this sh!t any more, yesterday a prime example. Too many people trying to show off, saying things rudely and in a way they'd never dare say to your face. Most of the time they half of them think they're right when they clearly haven't got a bloody clue. The only reason i'm still here is because Clive writes such good articles.

QPR - "shit but local"

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 08:57 - Sep 6 with 5135 viewsWeaverQPR

I have accounts on most but only really post on here.

@WeavQPR

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 09:09 - Sep 6 with 5117 viewsTheBlob

People on here are rarely the same animals as in real life.If it hadn't been for this board I'd never have met the delightful Scotty.
I'm having a plaque engraved "Blob.Annoying people since 2004"

I'd rather have Ebola than go elsewhere.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 09:45 - Sep 6 with 5052 viewsToast_R

Used to post on QPRnet forum but that was way too cliquey so I chucked them in when I found this site and Clives Match Reports. Also I think Ron or whoever it was who ran QPRnet had more important things to attend to, so the content slowed right down a few years back. I could be wrong.
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 11:04 - Sep 6 with 4969 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I am on here, watrb and not606. Funny thing happened last week after the game. I was on a train back from Victoria to East Croydon and I sat down next to a bloke. He must have seen my Stan Bowles T shirt as he asked what I had thought of the game. We continued chatting about all things QPR and moved on to the topic of forums and it turned out he was one of the two moderators from not606. We had conversed in the virtual world but here we were talking for real. It then turned out we had some common clients in business as well. Talk about small world.
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 11:08 - Sep 6 with 4958 viewsfrancisbowles

Similar to PunteR and YorkRanger, discovered Clive's match reports etc probably nearly ten years past and started on the forum last couple of years. Don't post elsewhere, time and wouldn't be popular with Mrs FB. I did however do fantasy Rangers on Qprnet last year for the first time! Did ok too, 5th or 6th.

Great site, an enhancement to following the Rrrrr's.
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 11:46 - Sep 6 with 4892 viewsloftboy

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 08:57 - Sep 6 by WeaverQPR

I have accounts on most but only really post on here.

Same here, started off on rivals in 1998 but when Ron set up Qpr. Net I came here through its various guises down the years.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 12:06 - Sep 6 with 4862 viewsAlbRanger

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 11:46 - Sep 6 by loftboy

Same here, started off on rivals in 1998 but when Ron set up Qpr. Net I came here through its various guises down the years.

Similar to LB.

Started here in it's Rivals guise around 2000. When Ron & Simon set up QPRNet I posted there and here for a while but found that too quiet and just stayed here.

That said, still read the board all the time but rarely post these days.
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 12:40 - Sep 6 with 4826 viewsMarc

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 12:06 - Sep 6 by AlbRanger

Similar to LB.

Started here in it's Rivals guise around 2000. When Ron & Simon set up QPRNet I posted there and here for a while but found that too quiet and just stayed here.

That said, still read the board all the time but rarely post these days.

I'm on watrb as well as here ccj, as you have probably noticed.

Signed upto dot.org but havnt posted on there as you have to pay for the privilege or something.

Report isn't really my cup of tea.

watrb and lfw are the two juggernauts of QPR fans forums IMO.
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 13:05 - Sep 6 with 4797 viewsTGRRRSSS

Yes I agree with a fair bit of this, but it#s still one of the better sites, along with Clive, we also have Neil and a few others who know their stuff.
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 13:51 - Sep 6 with 4753 viewsDiscodroids

tarts!!, how dare you sir !..Keep up the roughhousing, LFW ! Without a strong male presence on this message board , you could turn sissy overnight!......... Oh!!, these stubborn grass stains!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 14:20 - Sep 6 with 4724 viewsbarabajagal

There used to be an e-mail group known affectionately as 'the list'. It was moderated by Barb out of Oxford Brooks University. Was on that for years and met up with some excellent folks through that. Does it still exist? Left it in 2007. Now I just post here. Usually late at night after beer, hence the often garbled political anger.
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 14:37 - Sep 6 with 4701 viewsSnipper

First got a computer back in early 2002. I only look & post on this board and it's earlier guises.

I've only got 861 posts to my name since this one started, so I'm not a heavy poster at all. I'm more of a lurker. Lol
QPR Forum 'tarts' on 15:00 - Sep 6 with 4671 viewsCroydonCaptJack

QPR Forum 'tarts' on 12:40 - Sep 6 by Marc

I'm on watrb as well as here ccj, as you have probably noticed.

Signed upto dot.org but havnt posted on there as you have to pay for the privilege or something.

Report isn't really my cup of tea.

watrb and lfw are the two juggernauts of QPR fans forums IMO.

Yes Marc but not606 has its moments as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024