Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! 04:40 - Sep 6 with 2450 viewsThaiHoop

Living over here I have to endure a lot of Man U fans who have never been anywhere near old trafford. I'm not talking about Thais, that's understandable, these are ex-pats and they are just total bell ends when it comes to talking about "their" club.

The worst one is from bloody Uxbridge which obviously winds me up even more and he was crowing how they will "hammer" us so I had to bite and ask what he considered a hammering. He replied that he'd bet me 2000 baht (about £40) that we lose by at least three goals.

While I think that's a possibility I just HAD to take that bet.

So PLEASE PLEASE Rangers, do your best, try to win, but above all DO NOT lose by three or more!

Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 10:07 - Sep 6 with 2323 viewsenfieldargh

I will go to the temple and pray, pay a little bit money and get some water thrown at me....that should help

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 10:15 - Sep 6 with 2312 viewsTacticalR

Have you tweeted Tony about this? I am sure something can be arranged.

On a positive note, at least we have all been spared any future lectures about how Manchester United achieve great success by sticking with their manager.

Air hostess clique

Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 12:01 - Sep 6 with 2241 viewsThaiHoop

Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 10:15 - Sep 6 by TacticalR

On a positive note, at least we have all been spared any future lectures about how Manchester United achieve great success by sticking with their manager.

Yeah, or how they bring through their youth and their trophies are "earned not bought", costliest squad in division, a cool £60,000,000 more than city and even more than that over those tossers down the road!

Just dicks, and when you know they ain't even seen old trafford for real it really farks me off!!!
Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 20:52 - Sep 6 with 2090 viewsBrightonhoop

Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 12:01 - Sep 6 by ThaiHoop

Yeah, or how they bring through their youth and their trophies are "earned not bought", costliest squad in division, a cool £60,000,000 more than city and even more than that over those tossers down the road!

Just dicks, and when you know they ain't even seen old trafford for real it really farks me off!!!

That's when I laugh in their faces. 'Biggest fan ever' never been to Old Trafford. To$$ers.
Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 21:33 - Sep 6 with 2051 viewsHooparoo

Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 20:52 - Sep 6 by Brightonhoop

That's when I laugh in their faces. 'Biggest fan ever' never been to Old Trafford. To$$ers.

Oz is full of 'em too. One of them told me recently that I should stop following QPR because they'll never win anything. Just shook my head and walked away.

Football will eventually eat itself.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 21:37 - Sep 6 with 2044 viewsloftboy

Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 20:52 - Sep 6 by Brightonhoop

I used to work with a plastic manc, everything he wore had their badge on, when I asked him how many times he had been he replied "twice, went to the megastore but it was shut for refurbishment the first time" he had never seen them play live.
Another QPR season ticket holder lives a couple of doors down from me, he always goes to watch the football in the local hungry horse on a Sunday if QPR haven't got a game, when he walks into the bar and sees the "fans" in their manure or scum shirts he always comes out with "alright lads couldn't get a ticket today then"
I also enjoy letting these armchair tossers know that my 9 year old has seen their teams play more time than them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 21:37 - Sep 6 with 2043 viewsGloryHunter

Same people that walk around wearing Brazil shirts during World Cups. Never been to a football match in their lives.
Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 21:59 - Sep 6 with 2004 viewsCiderwithRsie

Cocky ManUre fans do my head in! on 10:15 - Sep 6 by TacticalR

That would make a great banner stretched across the away end at Old Trafford
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024