Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL season thread 22:36 - Sep 7 with 3240 viewsthame_hoops

I know there are a few fellow fans here, the wait is over, the season started, some great games in week one, who's watching 49's @ Dallas now?

Season predictions?.... GB, maybe New Orleans, Seattle will be there or there abouts, NFC looks much stronger
NFL season thread on 20:43 - Sep 9 with 1373 viewsBasingstokeR

Skol Vikings! American friends who support them mean if I like one team its Minnesota.
NFL season thread on 11:17 - Sep 10 with 1339 viewsthame_hoops

NFL season thread on 20:43 - Sep 9 by BasingstokeR

Skol Vikings! American friends who support them mean if I like one team its Minnesota.

Vikings look exciting, the Patterson TD run where he evaded 12 players and got touched around 8 times was immense.

Ray rice is a huge loss for us ravens, good riddance though although the NFL is full
Of hypocrisy over the years but stuff doesn't always get caught on camera I.e Ben Rothelsberger
NFL season thread on 11:34 - Sep 10 with 1334 viewsTonto

most of the folk in my Clash of Clans* clan are Vikings fans. they were ripping into me on Sunday night

* yes i knows it geeky, but I'm not the only one on here playing it I bet!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

NFL season thread on 12:38 - Sep 10 with 1318 viewsstowmarketrange

I have a spare ticket for the raiders v dolphins game on the 28th if anyone is looking for one.Face value £36.
NFL season thread on 13:08 - Sep 10 with 1312 viewsBasingstokeR

NFL season thread on 11:34 - Sep 10 by Tonto

most of the folk in my Clash of Clans* clan are Vikings fans. they were ripping into me on Sunday night

* yes i knows it geeky, but I'm not the only one on here playing it I bet!

Exactly the same situation here (without the ripping) Tonto!
NFL season thread on 18:13 - Sep 14 with 1264 viewsqprwpg

Switch over from football to football. Watching Redskins v Jaguars. Anyone else watching an NFL game?

Twitter: @qprwpg

NFL season thread on 18:26 - Sep 14 with 1263 viewsqprwpg

TD Redskins!

NFL season thread on 18:32 - Sep 14 with 1256 viewsCHUBBS

NFL season thread on 18:13 - Sep 14 by qprwpg

Switch over from football to football. Watching Redskins v Jaguars. Anyone else watching an NFL game?

No thanks i'd rather watch a re run of our game at OT,on 2nd thoughts what channels it on?
Login to get fewer ads

NFL season thread on 18:47 - Sep 14 with 1249 viewsqprwpg

NFL season thread on 18:32 - Sep 14 by CHUBBS

No thanks i'd rather watch a re run of our game at OT,on 2nd thoughts what channels it on?

No idea - I'm streaming it.
Try one of these links
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=273490&part=sports

Btw, another TD for Redskins

NFL season thread on 19:05 - Sep 14 with 1237 viewsqprwpg

NFL season thread on 18:47 - Sep 14 by qprwpg

Try one of these links

And another! 21-0 now.

NFL season thread on 20:19 - Sep 14 with 1228 viewsMatch82

NFL season thread on 18:47 - Sep 14 by qprwpg

Try one of these links

For unaffiliated nfl fans that are steaming, see if you can find "redzone".

It's a channel where they cut to whichever game is closest to scoring a touchdown, pretty fast paced but good way of seeing all the exciting plays!
NFL season thread on 20:32 - Sep 14 with 1222 viewsqprwpg

NFL season thread on 20:19 - Sep 14 by Match82

For unaffiliated nfl fans that are steaming, see if you can find "redzone".

It's a channel where they cut to whichever game is closest to scoring a touchdown, pretty fast paced but good way of seeing all the exciting plays!

Nice one! Will check it out, thanks!

NFL season thread on 14:13 - Sep 26 with 1193 viewsthame_hoops

who's going to Wembley Sunday??!
NFL season thread on 15:30 - Sep 26 with 1166 viewsadhoc_qpr

Looking forward the the 90's throwback game on Sunday, going to all three games this year!

However, as a Vikings fan it has been a shocking season - even QPR would struggle to go from hope (Week 1 thrashing of the Rams) to utter despair (end of and tarnishing of the Peterson era) so quickly!

The Vikings without Peterson look bereft offensively, just hoping for a good full debut from Teddy Bridgewater to give me some hope for the future.
NFL season thread on 19:43 - Sep 26 with 1146 viewsstrikerace

I think its funny that London gets all the lousy games. I mean Oakland Miami, yuch. This is the Premier League equivalent of Burnley-Sunderland.

By the way, don't sleep on the NY Giants. They are starting to roll. I bet you can make a lot of money at Ladbrokes until the lines catch up with them.
NFL season thread on 20:19 - Sep 26 with 1091 viewsthame_hoops

NFL season thread on 19:43 - Sep 26 by strikerace

I think its funny that London gets all the lousy games. I mean Oakland Miami, yuch. This is the Premier League equivalent of Burnley-Sunderland.

By the way, don't sleep on the NY Giants. They are starting to roll. I bet you can make a lot of money at Ladbrokes until the lines catch up with them.

Sometimes the lousy teams makes for a better game and no blowout but detroit@ Atlanta end of October looks good.

Me and the Mrs had to buy new jerseys as I can't wear my ray rice one and she can't wear her adrian peterson one....!
NFL season thread on 20:46 - Sep 26 with 1088 viewsMatch82

NFL season thread on 20:19 - Sep 26 by thame_hoops

Sometimes the lousy teams makes for a better game and no blowout but detroit@ Atlanta end of October looks good.

Me and the Mrs had to buy new jerseys as I can't wear my ray rice one and she can't wear her adrian peterson one....!

Oh man, that's an unfortunate couple of choices for name to have on the back! Perhaps you can get a Ray McDonald 49ers Jersey to go with them...

Worth monitoring how many people at Wembley have Rice/Peterson jerseys though, I bet there's still a few
NFL season thread on 09:42 - Oct 1 with 1034 viewsthame_hoops

Well done the NFL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2775664/NFL-turn-poppy-power-Wembley-Ja
NFL season thread on 11:28 - Oct 1 with 1020 viewsstowmarketrange

NFL season thread on 14:13 - Sep 26 by thame_hoops

who's going to Wembley Sunday??!

I was there supporting the Dolphins.It looked a bit dodgy when the Raiders scored a TD on their first possession,but I enjoyed it more after that.
I don't think I've ever seen so many idiots in a crowd before.Whether some were Yanks,or just wish they were,some of them were embarrassing.
NFL season thread on 12:02 - Oct 1 with 1008 viewsthame_hoops

NFL season thread on 11:28 - Oct 1 by stowmarketrange

I was there supporting the Dolphins.It looked a bit dodgy when the Raiders scored a TD on their first possession,but I enjoyed it more after that.
I don't think I've ever seen so many idiots in a crowd before.Whether some were Yanks,or just wish they were,some of them were embarrassing.

mate, i tweeted the same thing to the TMF podcast guys (tuesday morning football NFL show)

I noticed loads more d1ckheads this year, ive been every year bar the new orleans game and its been great humoured..

Normally its good banter inside and outside beacuse of all the different supportsers mingling but i was heckled a few times for wearing my ravens jersey and it wasnt banter, it was drunked chavs in dolphins gear getting nasty, its not worth getting into a scrap.

My mrs kept getting drunken idiots hitting on her, making comments too as she had a cowboys jersey, in front of me, its an unwritten guy rule you dont do that if they are with their guy, Never had problems before, it seemed the 'soccer' lot have invaded the NFL!

I thought the atmosphere was really flat this year, the raiders being the home team didn't really do anything to whip the crowd up.......also i wondered if i was sub-consciously comparing it to that day in May....of course it will never live up to that!
NFL season thread on 16:20 - Oct 1 with 979 viewsstowmarketrange

NFL season thread on 12:02 - Oct 1 by thame_hoops

mate, i tweeted the same thing to the TMF podcast guys (tuesday morning football NFL show)

I noticed loads more d1ckheads this year, ive been every year bar the new orleans game and its been great humoured..

Normally its good banter inside and outside beacuse of all the different supportsers mingling but i was heckled a few times for wearing my ravens jersey and it wasnt banter, it was drunked chavs in dolphins gear getting nasty, its not worth getting into a scrap.

My mrs kept getting drunken idiots hitting on her, making comments too as she had a cowboys jersey, in front of me, its an unwritten guy rule you dont do that if they are with their guy, Never had problems before, it seemed the 'soccer' lot have invaded the NFL!

I thought the atmosphere was really flat this year, the raiders being the home team didn't really do anything to whip the crowd up.......also i wondered if i was sub-consciously comparing it to that day in May....of course it will never live up to that!

It was my first NFL league game at Wembley,and I didn't know what to expect,but to see most of the crowd leave after the 3rd quarter wasn't it.I guess the one-sided game didn't help the atmosphere much,but it was supposed to be an Oakland home game so I can understand the bias towards them from the announcer.
I didn't expect to see so many people only there for the beer though,and some would have put a football crowd to shame.
I've sold my tickets for the next game,which is a 1.30pm ko,so the crowd may be more sensible,but I'll be back for the Cowboys game in November,and I expect it to be more of the same.
I was up in level 5,and maybe there were more casuals up there than down in the bottom level.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 16:27]
NFL season thread on 18:15 - Oct 1 with 966 viewsthame_hoops

NFL season thread on 16:20 - Oct 1 by stowmarketrange

It was my first NFL league game at Wembley,and I didn't know what to expect,but to see most of the crowd leave after the 3rd quarter wasn't it.I guess the one-sided game didn't help the atmosphere much,but it was supposed to be an Oakland home game so I can understand the bias towards them from the announcer.
I didn't expect to see so many people only there for the beer though,and some would have put a football crowd to shame.
I've sold my tickets for the next game,which is a 1.30pm ko,so the crowd may be more sensible,but I'll be back for the Cowboys game in November,and I expect it to be more of the same.
I was up in level 5,and maybe there were more casuals up there than down in the bottom level.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 16:27]

Don't let it out you off future games, normally its a friendly atmosphere with all different teams supporters mingling.

Whenever there has been a blow out the crowd leave early, same happened last year when San fran were killing Jacksonville.

The 1.pm game looks the best of the lot, Detroit @ Atlanta, both teams with a great offense. It should be a cracker
NFL season thread on 08:35 - Oct 24 with 901 viewsthame_hoops

Who's going sunday?

1:30 k/o should make it interesting, sunday brunch is being filmed outside beforehand, should be a great day. hope megatron is fit but cant see them risking it
NFL season thread on 12:44 - Jan 5 with 855 viewsthame_hoops

who watched the wild card weekend?

how about them ravens!

And the cowboys game was close, an odd PI call that was cancelled.

Cant wait for next weekends divisional fixtures.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024