Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. 16:12 - Sep 9 with 12721 views18StoneOfHoop

This is a LoftForWords Board chief Clive AKA Northernr (Constant notorious disparagment of jock footie means he's barred) and LoftForWords Sweaty Hater free thread.

If you cannae write or upload something nice,don't write or upload anything.
[prepares for inevitable incoming inundation of rabid sassenach bigoted posts]

sexier than sheep,yougottaadmit? #CantWeLoseTheTaffsInstead?
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 0:15]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 21:53 - Sep 12 with 1234 viewsMatch82

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 00:04 - Sep 10 by QPR1882

How will that effect the scots already in England ?

Scotland are no longer part of the Union or the EU so they should not have free movement in the UK and therefore are they treated as immigrants ? ( genuine question )

My guess is that you'd see a similar arrangement as the US and Canada - not exactly "free" movement, but significantly easier than US with other countries - say the UK.

And on that note, presumably Scotland would still be considered indepedent but part of the commonwealth (similar to Canada, Australia?)
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 22:12 - Sep 12 with 1212 viewsCiderwithRsie

Had to giggle at the suggestion on "The Now Show" that if independent Scotland keeps the pound the new tenners might feature a picture of Gazza's Euro goal.
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 09:10 - Sep 13 with 1162 viewslondonscottish

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 21:37 - Sep 12 by willis1980

And so you should. Apparently there's 800k plus living in england. I've got plenty of Scottish connections and have spent many a Xmas up there, sadly I've often found the locals less than welcoming which I think is a bit sad tbh as I don't think it really occurs the other way round. I can't imagine that if Scotland had a grand slam scots would've turned out in support of tim henman for example. It all seems a bit petty.

As for the actual independence debate I've heard so much nonsense peddled it's beyond belief. I don't really care about the outcome but can't help thinking that if the decision is yes then the wrong decision was made for Scotland and it's people. There seems to be far more attachment to the emotional and less so the practical. It slightly reminds me of when Afro Americans voting for Obama somehow thought his presidency was going to be more beneficial than that of any other democrat.

Yeah spot on. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pride and passion about where you're from but some people turn it into something negative.

Alex Salmond is feeding off that. And, unfortunately he's good at it and knows it. Nationalism us a dangerous game when the humour and sense of proportion get pushed aside by anger and blame. We all know where those sorts of attitudes take you.....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 09:14 - Sep 13 with 1156 viewsTheBlob

The whole scenario is beginning to read like the antics of a religious cult.The promise of a glorious new beginning in a land overflowing with honey and cheap imported lager.But first you must commit suicide in order to enter The Kingdom.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 10:29 - Sep 16 with 1076 viewsDiscodroids

With the race coming round the top bend of the track, Alan Wells and Pietro Mennea fashion, Would it not be an opportune moment to summon professional homosexual Braveheart and Scottish patriot John Barrowman from his permenant Residence in Los Angeles to lend his vibrant and diverse member to the 'NO' campaign ??..

having folded space akin to a spice guild navigator in 'Dune' to get to scotland, mince around stage , kiss a bloke, lambast the general poplus on bigotry , soak up his gandi like acclaim on twitter and back to L..A in 2.65 seconds for macadmia nut tempura .

I for one believe a quick sojourn 'back home' to toss off a 'bearded collie' into a shot glass for alex salmonds delectation and therby exposing exposing His puce lovemuck and ultimately him as a illumianti lizard of some kind , will surely seal the deal.

Perhaps.Who can say??.....Not me.thats for damn straight.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 10:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 11:11 - Sep 16 with 1049 viewsQPR_John

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 21:53 - Sep 12 by Match82

My guess is that you'd see a similar arrangement as the US and Canada - not exactly "free" movement, but significantly easier than US with other countries - say the UK.

And on that note, presumably Scotland would still be considered indepedent but part of the commonwealth (similar to Canada, Australia?)

The same as between us and the Irish Republic I assume. Always has been free movement of labour even before the EU
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 11:12]
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 11:23 - Sep 16 with 1038 viewslondonscottish

If Scotland ends up anything like Ireland it'll be one way traffic......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 22:41 - Sep 16 with 946 viewsTheBlob

Some bookies have already paid out on the "NO" verdict.
I'm beginning to wonder whether the whole Independence concept was a ploy to get extra concessions from Westminster.

Login to get fewer ads

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 23:46 - Sep 16 with 932 viewsDWQPR

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 22:41 - Sep 16 by TheBlob

I'm beginning to wonder whether the whole Independence concept was a ploy to get extra concessions from Westminster.

Personally if I was Cameron I would have played hardball and reduced the devolved powers and not offer to increase. The Scots are already taking the pïss with free Uni fees and free prescriptions, which no doubt the rest of the UK and in particular the tax payers of England subsidise, we can't have a say in the running of their country yet their MP's can still vote on English issues. This is the biggest exercise in bigotry ever and they get away with it. Yet if a Nationalist party in England starts up they are branded as racist. Fûck the Scots, let them go and let us treat them as a foreign nation, close the borders and take back our currency. They will face financial ruin, higher taxes, higher borrowing and a flight of wealth south.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 09:38 - Sep 17 with 898 viewsTHEBUSH

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 19:15 - Sep 11 by batmanhoop

a lot of the Yes vote is because of an anti-English stance. If the Scots really think they can go it alone then good luck to them

Personally I think the rest of the UK will be better off without the Scots, although saying that I'd prefer they'd stick with the Union.

England politically, votes more to the right than Scotland, so the English will have to change, if they want the NHS etc, to stay as is.
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 09:45 - Sep 17 with 893 viewsTheBlob

Whatever happens the place will never be the same again.It's almost like a civil war and the divisions and resentments will be long remembered - rather like the aftermath of the Miners' Strike.

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 09:52 - Sep 17 with 888 viewsTHEBUSH

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 09:45 - Sep 17 by TheBlob

Whatever happens the place will never be the same again.It's almost like a civil war and the divisions and resentments will be long remembered - rather like the aftermath of the Miners' Strike.

I think your right, the biggest divisions will be in Scotland itself, as there will still be, the haves and haves nots.
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 10:36 - Sep 17 with 862 viewsstevec

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 22:41 - Sep 16 by TheBlob

Absolutely. Salmond is a brilliant politician, whatever the result he is on to a winner.
Just from the amount of benefits and handouts the English give them could never see the Yes vote winning but somehow Salmond has galvanised the Scots to get as close as they are now to doing it and all in the face of the most appalling negative campaign against them.

Let's face it, the only reason Labour give a toss about Scotland is the thought of losing so many Scottish MPs in Westminster. As for Cameron, offering them more concessions to vote to stay as they are, the mans a fckin joke.

If the No campaign does win and hands concessions to Scotland then, as we're a supposed Union, every English man and woman should demand from our Government, free prescriptions, free Universities and free care for the elderly. May 2015 could get tasty.
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 10:40 - Sep 17 with 854 viewsbatmanhoop

Salmond has made it clear Scotland needs immigrants, as long as the new arrivals don't use it as a gateway to England, they are welcome to Independence
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 10:42 - Sep 17 with 849 viewsDiscodroids

i see the yes vote is on the drift at just under 3/1.

all sparks will burn out, in the end.
sadly.

complaints of intimidation, 'no' posters being torn down, and abuse to 'no' canvassers being called "scum" and "fascist". Scots whispering 'no' when asked in crowds, or saying undecided'

everyone i hear on bbc radio 5 seems to be saying 'yes', possibly in the inner sanctum of the voting booth, voting 'no'.

if i could utilise my scots kin to come down to tower hamlets and newham to tear down the 'muslim only area'stickers that adorn these shit pits, that would be nice.ta.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 10:51]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 10:44 - Sep 17 with 845 viewswillis1980

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 09:38 - Sep 17 by THEBUSH

Personally I think the rest of the UK will be better off without the Scots, although saying that I'd prefer they'd stick with the Union.

England politically, votes more to the right than Scotland, so the English will have to change, if they want the NHS etc, to stay as is.

All of this talk about how scotland is some sort of left wing utopia is utter nonsense, nearly as many voted conservative as did SNP. Voting for SNP is a vote for thatcherism with a kilt and bagpipes. All of this utter drivvel about how scotland will somehow become a fairer society makes me want to chunder, have any of them bothered to actually to look at the SNPs proposed policies. Scotland has had the ability to decide over public spending in order to make it fairer society and hasnt.
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 10:47 - Sep 17 with 841 viewsbatmanhoop

I see the Muslims seem keen for Scotland to gain Independence. Reminds me of the Scots lassie in full burka remarking ''us Scots hate the English'. Much the same as our Muslims in Tower Hamlets no doubt
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 10:59 - Sep 17 with 825 viewsDiscodroids

these millbank academia graduates and educating rita lecturers , celebrating that 16 year olds are voting in this referendum..

'ENGAGING YOUNG PEOPLE' seems to be the buzz Phrase.

do me a favour, i would have voted for the bastard love child of magnus pike and doris hare, Mr micheal Foot in 1983 if i had been offered 20 benson and a four pack of long life beer.

dont know your arse from your elbow when your sixteen.

all cameron has to do is up up there with a job lot of 'tamagotchi' for the kids , (bit behind on the tech scene up there) and hey presto..."NO"
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 11:38]

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 11:08 - Sep 17 with 819 viewsTHEBUSH

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 10:59 - Sep 17 by Discodroids

these millbank academia graduates and educating rita lecturers , celebrating that 16 year olds are voting in this referendum..

'ENGAGING YOUNG PEOPLE' seems to be the buzz Phrase.

do me a favour, i would have voted for the bastard love child of magnus pike and doris hare, Mr micheal Foot in 1983 if i had been offered 20 benson and a four pack of long life beer.

dont know your arse from your elbow when your sixteen.

all cameron has to do is up up there with a job lot of 'tamagotchi' for the kids , (bit behind on the tech scene up there) and hey presto..."NO"
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 11:38]

Ah, but I know some pensioners, who don't know their arse from their elbow
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 11:13 - Sep 17 with 812 viewsDiscodroids

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 11:08 - Sep 17 by THEBUSH

Ah, but I know some pensioners, who don't know their arse from their elbow

youre right there my friend.

i look at some people and wonder how they have the licence to breed , sit on a jury let alone vote.

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 11:33 - Sep 17 with 804 viewsdoogi55

i so hope tehy vote yes thje amount they cost us not worth the trouble.
now celtics fans are very confussed they vote yes they know they will never be able to join the epl lol. leaches the lot of them and dont kid yourself they hate the english with a passion not just tories
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 12:31 - Sep 17 with 765 viewsClive_Anderson

I was hoping they'd vote no, but now those tw@ts Cameron and Milliband have promised them even more of our money I think it would be better all round for a yes vote now to get it all over and done with.
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 13:22 - Sep 17 with 731 viewsTheBlob

Their tourist trade will be severely affected whatever their vote,one of their main earners.A lot of people will be thinking why should I spend my money up there knowing (even more)what they think of us?Lots of people down south are going to resent the sound of the scottish accents,sad to say.

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 15:23 - Sep 17 with 689 viewsAunt_Nelly

My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 12:31 - Sep 17 by Clive_Anderson

I was hoping they'd vote no, but now those tw@ts Cameron and Milliband have promised them even more of our money I think it would be better all round for a yes vote now to get it all over and done with.

"our money"? I thought you lived in Portugal?

I agree with your point though.

It does make me wonder why 'Our Dave' didn't agree to the third option of Devo Max (which sounds like a no sugar cola drink for nonces). They could have agreed something to suit all and it would have cleaned up at the polls. Instead he'll either end up giving even more away to Scotland and then facing rebellious English MPs wanting him out or if it's a Yes he'll have to fall on his sword for breaking up the union.

Boris will be happy either way..
My Dear Jock Brothers and Sisters.. on 15:30 - Sep 17 with 675 viewsBlackCrowe

The concessions Cameron has offered on a No vote will be his undoing - all the backbench MPS will revolt. I predict carnage.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024