Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano 09:42 - Sep 12 with 4485 viewsNorthernr

Updates and embellishments to follow from 0945... Potential Spurs takeover and ground move no doubt high on the agenda, amidst 7,345 questions about Louis Van Gaal....

Here we go then. Missed the start because I couldn't skip the YouTube ad for razors. They were all pising themselves when we came in though. Such a card is 'Arry.

Waiting to see on injuries, one or two knocks, see how they are. Joey has a hamstring. One or two others. Won't know for sure until tomorrow.

Doctor says Ale's op went well, not sure how long it will take, he'll get fit again, he was fentastic after the last injury, he'll come back strong.

I haven't seen the contract yet, the chairman and Phil have been busy. Haven't got round to it. No timeline. Nobody is being difficult. Haven't had time. Maybe today, or tomorrow. Jam tomorrow.

No foughts really on the Scottish independence debate. Spoke to Melky Mackay abaght it earlier today, fentastic fella, not a rapist, not a paedo, not a murderer, and he wasn’t too shore eivver. Pros and cons. If they want to go that way that’s up to them, I’m the QPR manager now.

Now, here comes the Man Utd wnk off.

Dangerous forward line. Makings of a great forward line. Di Maria isn't too bad either. Mata. Fentastic team. Top, top players in during the window. Man Utd will challenge the Champions League places this year.

We've got work very, very 'ard. Gotta be prepared to give em a game tomorrow (that'll be problem one if he thinks that's when the game is) we've got to go up there and compete.

"Do Man Utd lose their identity by letting Danny Welbeck go and bringing in Falcao"

And more importantly who gives a fck? What kind of top cnt is asking this?

LVG got more decisions right than wrong, can't argue.

"Would Sir Alex have done that?"

Lord give me strength.

He let Jaap Staam go, RVN go, if you make more right decisions you'll stay in the job, if you get them wrong you won't last long.

Oooh, financial fair play...

I fink to make it fair play we should be allowed to spend as much as Man Utd have spent before we go and play them. What's fair play? One team spend s £200m on a team, another spends £10m, how's that fair? Fair play would be only allowing teams to spend £30m a season and forcing them to develop players from the youth team that would be fair. There are seven teams at the top on a different planet to everybody else.

I don't know abaght this Conference bllcks. Up to the owners. Sure they know what they're doing.

Congratulations to Kevin Phillips for his defeat of Len Goodman in a play off at the Peter Allis Golf Day. Fentastic boy, super golfer, loves his mum.

Difficult to unload players on premier League wages. Do you come up and go down, spend no money, or do you go down, struggling to release players, punished by fair play rules? Tough one.

Anyfing can happen. I've had some beltings off Man Utd over the years. It's a game (thanks Harry). Work 'ard, give everyfing, makes it enjoyable, to go to Old Trafford, big gamesh, big playersh, Championsh League </McClarenmode> little boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts, mother's calling.

Rio has to play his normal game. We know RVP can get it on his left foot and smack one in the top corner, we don't need him to tell us that. Excellent on the pitch, off the pitch, top top player, fentastic professional.

Sadro is also a great lad, top, top player and a fentastic professional apparently. Great signing for QPR.

Don't buy newspapers. Haven't seen this Conference thing, first I've heard of it. Have to kick a few aght if that 'appens. Get aght ov my pub. It's unrealistic. Don't see it happen.

Sandro is a Brazilian international. I signed him at Spurs. Top player. Fentastic professional. Works hard, lot of energy, great character, big influence on the team.

Play em out Bondy…

This post has been edited by an administrator
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 09:44 - Sep 12 with 3299 viewsballbag

*Calmly takes a pew and opens packet of prawn cocktail crisps*
[Post edited 12 Sep 2014 9:45]
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 09:54 - Sep 12 with 3251 viewsrichranger

late as usual...
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 09:56 - Sep 12 with 3237 viewsNorthernr

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 09:54 - Sep 12 by richranger

late as usual...

Very rude isn't it. I need to know what he thinks it will mean to Rio Ferdinand going back to Old Trafford immediately.
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 09:59 - Sep 12 with 3207 viewsrichranger

'urry up 'arry, come on
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 10:06 - Sep 12 with 3157 viewsAlvarado

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 09:59 - Sep 12 by richranger

'urry up 'arry, come on

I see what you did there...
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 10:22 - Sep 12 with 3048 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive,

No Joey a worry, even with Sandro.
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 10:26 - Sep 12 with 3012 viewssimmo

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 10:22 - Sep 12 by PinnerPaul

Thanks Clive,

No Joey a worry, even with Sandro.

Not really, if we have back up options for anywhere on the pitch it's central midfield.

I just hope we go at them, we know what they have going forward but they are properly suspect at the back, I'd like to see us try and give them a few things to worry about, rather than playing like a lower division team attempting (and inevitably failing) to keep them out by parking the bus for 90mins.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 11:03 - Sep 12 with 2881 viewsCroydonCaptJack

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 10:06 - Sep 12 by Alvarado

I see what you did there...

Sham, Sham, Sham.....
Login to get fewer ads

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 11:18 - Sep 12 with 2827 viewsdaveB

poor Harry, he's trying so hard not to say triffic anymore that he's overloading on the fentestic
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 11:42 - Sep 12 with 2735 viewslondonscottish

"little boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts"

Spits out tea.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 11:52 - Sep 12 with 2709 viewsadhoc_qpr

I heard that 'Arry has never even got a point at OLd Trafford before - can't see that changing this time around...

How annoying that we get stuck playing them with all their new signings after Burnley and Swansea get to play them in complete disarray!
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:17 - Sep 12 with 2634 viewsCroydonCaptJack

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 11:52 - Sep 12 by adhoc_qpr

I heard that 'Arry has never even got a point at OLd Trafford before - can't see that changing this time around...

How annoying that we get stuck playing them with all their new signings after Burnley and Swansea get to play them in complete disarray!

Isn't that always the case though
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:20 - Sep 12 with 2615 viewsJamie

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 11:52 - Sep 12 by adhoc_qpr

Instead we had to play a Hull side with no strikers. And lost.
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:31 - Sep 12 with 2573 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Funniest yet - you can't see the join (Eric Morecambe)

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:32 - Sep 12 with 2566 viewsPinnerPaul

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 10:26 - Sep 12 by simmo

Not really, if we have back up options for anywhere on the pitch it's central midfield.

I just hope we go at them, we know what they have going forward but they are properly suspect at the back, I'd like to see us try and give them a few things to worry about, rather than playing like a lower division team attempting (and inevitably failing) to keep them out by parking the bus for 90mins.

We are a worse team without Joey, haven't played a decent game without him for a very long time.
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:34 - Sep 12 with 2562 viewsPinnerPaul

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:20 - Sep 12 by Jamie

Charlie played - you may remember him, he missed a pen!

Sorry or do you mean that Hull had no strikers? but I think they did as well?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2014 12:35]
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:41 - Sep 12 with 2535 viewssimmo

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:32 - Sep 12 by PinnerPaul

We are a worse team without Joey, haven't played a decent game without him for a very long time.

Ipswich away last season.

I don't disagree, but we have better central midfield options than anywhere else on the pitch with Fer, Mutch, Sandro all vying for starts. It will also mean we have somebody else to have a go at the set pieces, which might be a good thing.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:42 - Sep 12 with 2533 viewsQPRMUSO

Glad Arry slagged the fairplay thing, it's never fairplay.
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:42 - Sep 12 with 2533 viewsA40Bosh

"Here we go then. Missed the start because I couldn't skip the YouTube ad for razors. They were all pising themselves when we came in though. Such a card is 'Arry."

You didn't miss much it was just 'Arry slating one of the broadcaster's jumpers and saying he looks like he just walked out of Romford Market.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 13:07 - Sep 12 with 2464 viewsTW_R

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:20 - Sep 12 by Jamie

Do you deliberately post this stuff to make yourself look stupid or do you just never watch any of our games?
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 13:38 - Sep 12 with 2390 viewsPinnerPaul

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 12:41 - Sep 12 by simmo

Ipswich away last season.

I don't disagree, but we have better central midfield options than anywhere else on the pitch with Fer, Mutch, Sandro all vying for starts. It will also mean we have somebody else to have a go at the set pieces, which might be a good thing.

Yes see that (set pieces) but would rather have him in than out myself.
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 14:08 - Sep 12 with 2313 viewsNorthernr

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 13:38 - Sep 12 by PinnerPaul

Yes see that (set pieces) but would rather have him in than out myself.

If Sandro, Mutch and Fer are all fit and available he wouldn't get in the team for me.
Maybe on a weekend like this when we need to pack the midfield, but not for a home game.
Nowhere near as good as he and his fan club think he is. Good Championship midfielder these days.
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 14:13 - Sep 12 with 2295 viewsadhoc_qpr

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 14:08 - Sep 12 by Northernr

If Sandro, Mutch and Fer are all fit and available he wouldn't get in the team for me.
Maybe on a weekend like this when we need to pack the midfield, but not for a home game.
Nowhere near as good as he and his fan club think he is. Good Championship midfielder these days.

12 'key passes' for Barton, more than anyone else in the league this season (Sanchez second with 10)...
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 14:14 - Sep 12 with 2292 viewsNorthernr

'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 14:13 - Sep 12 by adhoc_qpr

12 'key passes' for Barton, more than anyone else in the league this season (Sanchez second with 10)...

What's a key pass?
We've scored one goal, from a corner he took and a Fer nod down, so that's one assist.
What did the other eleven achieve?
'Arry's pre-match tear up, with Bondy Bond on piano on 14:27 - Sep 12 with 2257 viewsBrightonhoop

I thought Bondy Bond was great on the old Joanna.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024