Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread Man U v QPR 04:05 - Sep 14 with 20867 viewsjoolsyp

Never done one of these before but I'm in Canada watching it and the last time I watched Man Utd v QPR while in Canada was New Year's Day 1992 ...
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 04:58 - Sep 14 with 6095 viewsFredManRave

Basically hoping for the same goal difference as it will send them into the bottom 3.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 06:21 - Sep 14 with 6067 viewsHooparoo

Greetings from sunny Brisbane.

Think we'll give them a better game than Spurs but can't see us winning. 2-1 to the cheque book champions. Charlie to score after reminding the sky audience what a proper centre forward looks like.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 06:26 - Sep 14 with 6071 viewsjoolsyp

Just hope we don't sit back and give them too much respect. I'd rather us go for it and lose by 2 or 3 than sit back and let them come at us constantly like the Man City game.
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 06:27 - Sep 14 with 6071 viewsHongKongR

So what team, and what formation will we play today, and what chance do you give us?

I think Harry may go with the 3-5-2:

Green
Caulker, Ferdinand, Hill
Isla, Barton, Sandro, Mutch, Traore
Fer, Austin

...but I hope he tries 4-2-3-1:

Green
Isla, Caulker, Ferdinand, Yun
Barton, Sandro
Vargas, Fer, Mutch
Austin

Or, will he keep faith with our winning team from last time out (were they 4-3-3 or 4-1-4-1?) with maybe Sandro replacing the injured Barton:

Green
Isla, Caulker, Ferdinand, Hill
Sandro
Philipps, Fer, Mutch, Hoilett
Austin

Whichever team he puts out and however they set up, do we actually have a chance (given United at home, desperate for the first win, with loads of new flair players and huge resources at their disposal)?

I just hope we give a better account of ourselves than we did at Tottenham. Hopefully the Rs will fight for every ball, and get a breakaway goal and hold off the pressure for as long as possible...maybe clinging on for a point. However, we'll probably get beaten by 4 or 5 and the press will begin their accolades for Van Gaal's new United!
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 06:50 - Sep 14 with 6052 viewsPommyhoop

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 06:27 - Sep 14 by HongKongR

So what team, and what formation will we play today, and what chance do you give us?

I think Harry may go with the 3-5-2:

Green
Caulker, Ferdinand, Hill
Isla, Barton, Sandro, Mutch, Traore
Fer, Austin

...but I hope he tries 4-2-3-1:

Green
Isla, Caulker, Ferdinand, Yun
Barton, Sandro
Vargas, Fer, Mutch
Austin

Or, will he keep faith with our winning team from last time out (were they 4-3-3 or 4-1-4-1?) with maybe Sandro replacing the injured Barton:

Green
Isla, Caulker, Ferdinand, Hill
Sandro
Philipps, Fer, Mutch, Hoilett
Austin

Whichever team he puts out and however they set up, do we actually have a chance (given United at home, desperate for the first win, with loads of new flair players and huge resources at their disposal)?

I just hope we give a better account of ourselves than we did at Tottenham. Hopefully the Rs will fight for every ball, and get a breakaway goal and hold off the pressure for as long as possible...maybe clinging on for a point. However, we'll probably get beaten by 4 or 5 and the press will begin their accolades for Van Gaal's new United!

. However, we'll probably get beaten by 4 or 5 and the press will begin their accolades for Van Gaal's new United!

Yep and then Leicester will beat them next week.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 07:15 - Sep 14 with 6049 viewsW14Hoop

Bloody hell nice early start jools!
Yesterday i was thinking so Falcao,Blind, and Rojo will start for them and totally forgot they also have Di Maria as well.
Hoping they have one of those days like we did against Hull.
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 07:33 - Sep 14 with 6033 viewsCanadaRanger

Barton

"Hamstring injury - 50% chance of playing"
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 07:35 - Sep 14 with 6030 viewsdavman

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 06:50 - Sep 14 by Pommyhoop

. However, we'll probably get beaten by 4 or 5 and the press will begin their accolades for Van Gaal's new United!

This WILL happen...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 10:34 - Sep 14 with 5957 viewsJAPRANGERS

Actually on TV here from midnight. Live premier games are a rarety, must be because it's QPR. Ha ha ha.

I think we'll be well turned over but I hope we at least give it a go.

Man U 4 QPR 0

Still, can't expect to get sh*t at OT but we'll do the pocket billiards shower next week init??
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 10:40 - Sep 14 with 5946 viewsRs_Holy

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 10:34 - Sep 14 by JAPRANGERS

Actually on TV here from midnight. Live premier games are a rarety, must be because it's QPR. Ha ha ha.

I think we'll be well turned over but I hope we at least give it a go.

Man U 4 QPR 0

Still, can't expect to get sh*t at OT but we'll do the pocket billiards shower next week init??

We are going to lose... I hope we put up more of a fight than the spuds match.

I can see us conceding really early, giving the home fans a massive boost.

4-0 by the end of play is my prediction...

I really, really hope I am wrong but we have been here sooooo many times before...

Go on Rangers prove me wrong!!!
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 11:02 - Sep 14 with 5908 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 06:50 - Sep 14 by Pommyhoop

are you watching it today pommy??

im glad someone else started this thread, i can keep my 100% record from the sunderland game!!..

lets all 'ave a disco.

sickens me to say it , but i can see us on the end of a 3-1 defeat with a late consolation goal .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 11:08 - Sep 14 with 5900 viewsDrewster

This is going to be like watching the daleks on Dr Who. Need to hide behind the sofa.
Can't see anything other than a 4-0 tonking at least and the big Man U w@nkfest hits overdrive.
I hope Hill doesn't get shown up.
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 11:09 - Sep 14 with 5889 viewsPommyhoop

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 11:02 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

are you watching it today pommy??

im glad someone else started this thread, i can keep my 100% record from the sunderland game!!..

lets all 'ave a disco.

sickens me to say it , but i can see us on the end of a 3-1 defeat with a late consolation goal .

Yep I'm off work tomorrow so I'll be there in front of the plasma with me lucky Stanley Bowles top on..

Wish you were doing the thread mate..The disco last time was good....

UuuRRrrrs

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 11:21 - Sep 14 with 5882 viewsdaveB

I don't think he have much of a chance of winning but Villa showed last night if we are organised, show ambition going forward and work hard then any match is winnable. They key will be stopping the forwards getting on the ball and in space so defend from the front, cut out space and close down the United midfield as quickly as possible.

Lets be honest though I think we'll all take a 2-0 defeat, no injuries or red cards and get back to games we have a chance in over the next few weeks
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 11:24 - Sep 14 with 5874 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 11:09 - Sep 14 by Pommyhoop

Yep I'm off work tomorrow so I'll be there in front of the plasma with me lucky Stanley Bowles top on..

Wish you were doing the thread mate..The disco last time was good....

UuuRRrrrs

good stuff mate, i got right on it last night with this premium peroni 6.6% in an italian in chingford, i feel like a grimsby brass after servicing the crew of the ark royal on powdered rhino horn and sauteed tiger penis .

made a note in my diary...simply says 'fkd'.

hope clint doesnt get thrown to the wolves today mate, wheres yun??.

good luck everyone..
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 11:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 11:29 - Sep 14 with 5862 viewsPommyhoop

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 11:24 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

good stuff mate, i got right on it last night with this premium peroni 6.6% in an italian in chingford, i feel like a grimsby brass after servicing the crew of the ark royal on powdered rhino horn and sauteed tiger penis .

made a note in my diary...simply says 'fkd'.

hope clint doesnt get thrown to the wolves today mate, wheres yun??.

good luck everyone..
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 11:25]

Lions led by Donkeys my friend..

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 12:05 - Sep 14 with 5836 viewsMark1

Tactics.Park the Bus,just like the play-off final and stick Zamora upfield for the smash and grab.

Frustrate the Feck out of 'em.

Come on U SupaHoopsaaaa!!!
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 12:21 - Sep 14 with 5817 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 12:05 - Sep 14 by Mark1

Tactics.Park the Bus,just like the play-off final and stick Zamora upfield for the smash and grab.

Frustrate the Feck out of 'em.

Come on U SupaHoopsaaaa!!!

Don't think parking the bus is a good idea. Their attack is considerably better than Derby's and they will break though. No pressure on us so might as well try and target their weak defence. If were going to lose might as well make a game out of it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 12:50 - Sep 14 with 5782 viewsbosh67

I think we are going to turn them over today.

Or get hammered.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 13:12 - Sep 14 with 5742 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 13:43 - Sep 14 with 5670 viewsozranger

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 13:12 - Sep 14 by Nov77

Doesn't sound too confident does he. No doubt the drink is Officer's Choice or McDowell's No. 1, two top shelf Indian whiskeys
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 13:45 - Sep 14 with 5646 viewsJamie

Redknapp is wearing the worst pair of shoes I've ever seen.
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 13:53 - Sep 14 with 5637 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 13:45 - Sep 14 by Jamie

Redknapp is wearing the worst pair of shoes I've ever seen.

any pictures??
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 14:56 - Sep 14 with 5439 viewssmudgehoop

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 13:53 - Sep 14 by JAPRANGERS

any pictures??

I would love it if we just completely frustrated them and really made the home support get tetchy.

The longer we can do that the more chance of a smash n grab.

Manure haven't won yet in the league. We have. They are nowhere near a team yet just an ensemble of players with at least 2 debuts today.

If we have four at the back, five in midfield and charlie up top we can give it a real good go.

I'm loving the rio/caulker pairing and believe it's better than anything manu have in defense.

1-1 my prediction

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 14:59 - Sep 14 with 5408 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

This is rather a depressing thread already. I would like to be positive unfortunately in replying to a friends text last Friday I put

"well everybody else seems to have done United. Just watch us lose 5 nil to give them the confidence boost to storm the premiership"

So I'm afraid I'm with the doubters. Anything better than the Spurs performance I'll be happy with

It's got to be Yarg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024