Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread Man U v QPR 04:05 - Sep 14 with 21746 viewsjoolsyp

Never done one of these before but I'm in Canada watching it and the last time I watched Man Utd v QPR while in Canada was New Year's Day 1992 ...
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:18 - Sep 14 with 1972 viewsPommyhoop

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:17 - Sep 14 by Hunterhoop

That was woeful defending from Rio. His heads not on. Completely asleep.

Nice move by Man U doing that pre match thingy .Completely spun our old ex international

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:19 - Sep 14 with 1961 viewsJAPRANGERS

all teams look for QPR. Soft pussies
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:20 - Sep 14 with 1945 viewskensalriser

We've lost 14 out of our last 20 games against Man Utd. Getting angry at losing another one is a bit pointless.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:20 - Sep 14 with 1923 viewsINFIRMARY

RIO picks up an award for service Just before KICK OFF !

i mean where the FU@K is his sense of "Maybe this is bad timing for my team and club"

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:22 - Sep 14 with 1878 viewskysersosaqpr

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:18 - Sep 14 by ibnumber10

We just have to accept that we will get bashed up away from home against the top teams
It's our home form and form against the bottom 10 sides that will determine our fate

Couldn't agree more young man

Feck, sounding like Ray Wilkins

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:23 - Sep 14 with 1875 viewsAndyB

Fer is putting in same performance as against Spurs.
Can't be arsed.

Question is ....why?

If you can't get up for Man U at OT, then when can you?
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:23 - Sep 14 with 1870 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I suppose goal difference could be important come the end of the season, by I think we all thought we'd go down by at least 4.

Bring on Stoke.

It's got to be Yarg

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:24 - Sep 14 with 1849 viewsrsonist

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:18 - Sep 14 by ibnumber10

We just have to accept that we will get bashed up away from home against the top teams
It's our home form and form against the bottom 10 sides that will determine our fate

No. We don't have to accept that. That's the whole point.

You approach every game the same, play it your way and see what you get - some you win, some you lose and it's not always the ones you predict. What you don't do is give up on certain games before they've even begun. It's a diabolical attitude and ends up eating into your "winnable" games afterwards.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:24 - Sep 14 with 1843 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Bloody hell, that looked like we were trying to run down the clock on the edge of their penalty area! Take a shot!

It's got to be Yarg

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:26 - Sep 14 with 1780 viewsqprwpg

The moment everyone has been creaming themselves over - here cums Falcao. Christ almighty himself, I believe.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:28 - Sep 14 with 1735 viewskysersosaqpr

Gotta say, Phillips just so out of his class

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:30 - Sep 14 with 1680 viewsBromleyHoop

Sandro has got his foot in a few times today but that's about the most optimistic thing I can say today.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:30 - Sep 14 with 1672 viewsflynnbo

Take it into the corner for the last 20 minutes!
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:31 - Sep 14 with 1611 viewsAntti_Heinola

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:24 - Sep 14 by rsonist

No. We don't have to accept that. That's the whole point.

You approach every game the same, play it your way and see what you get - some you win, some you lose and it's not always the ones you predict. What you don't do is give up on certain games before they've even begun. It's a diabolical attitude and ends up eating into your "winnable" games afterwards.

Spot on. The post you replied to was one that left my gob hanging open. We should just accept we'll get battered away against big teams? What? Which teams? Man U, Man C, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton... Who else? What a joke.

Bare bones.

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:34 - Sep 14 with 1518 viewskropotkin41

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:31 - Sep 14 by Antti_Heinola

Spot on. The post you replied to was one that left my gob hanging open. We should just accept we'll get battered away against big teams? What? Which teams? Man U, Man C, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton... Who else? What a joke.

Exactly! Why should we accept that we'll get battered by them when no-one else does? And the teams that give a good account of themselves against the top sides have less resources than we do!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:35 - Sep 14 with 1515 viewsjohnhoop

Dead right. If I remember correctly the way that Palace saved themselves last season was by actually beating a lot of those top six teams they weren't supposed to stand a chance against.
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:35 - Sep 14 with 1490 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:30 - Sep 14 by BromleyHoop

Sandro has got his foot in a few times today but that's about the most optimistic thing I can say today.

Yes, I think he could be really useful for us this season. Really hope he doesn't get injured.

It's got to be Yarg

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:36 - Sep 14 with 1476 viewsHunterhoop

Exactly. At what point do we draw the line? Utd finished 7th this year. They hadn't won after 3 games this season. If we're not going to have a go against them. What about the rest of the league? Are we going to limit ourselves to just trying to beat 10 sides??

It's a strange, mistaken and stupid attitude.
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:38 - Sep 14 with 1409 viewsNov77

What's the point of having adel on the bench and never playing him? Wouldn't this have been a chance to give him some minutes in preparation for upcoming games?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:40 - Sep 14 with 1366 viewsBromleyHoop

I quite like Matt Phillips but he's been badly shown up here today. Traore and Caulker have done ok and I think Traore is usually like a headless chicken which shows how bad the rest of the team have been.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:40 - Sep 14 with 1340 viewsPommyhoop

Looks like our manager,s. Negative pre retirement attitude has seeped down to the fans.
shocking big Alan Mac will be spinning

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:41 - Sep 14 with 1320 viewsHordleHoop

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:28 - Sep 14 by kysersosaqpr

Gotta say, Phillips just so out of his class

So disappointed with him. He's been truly awful today- along with others I know
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:42 - Sep 14 with 1301 viewsNov77

Fcking rio just stood there watching while falcao followed that shot in.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:42 - Sep 14 with 1286 viewsJamie

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:38 - Sep 14 by Nov77

What's the point of having adel on the bench and never playing him? Wouldn't this have been a chance to give him some minutes in preparation for upcoming games?

He's making up the numbers purely because nobody else wanted him. Jan 1st we will again be searching for anyone to take on his monster wages.
Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:43 - Sep 14 with 1270 viewsAndyB

Match Thread Man U v QPR on 17:42 - Sep 14 by Nov77

Fcking rio just stood there watching while falcao followed that shot in.

So did Caulker. Don't single out one player - the whole attitude and execution today has been abysmal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024