Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sooner Harry fcks off the better 16:47 - Sep 14 with 21373 viewsQPR1882

YES it is his fault

He trains them, he picks the team,he picks the formation

He makes us look mugs ever time we are live on tv
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:36 - Sep 14 with 2570 viewsJamie

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:38 - Sep 14 with 2563 viewskropotkin41

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:36 - Sep 14 by Jamie

I don't know what that means?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:40 - Sep 14 with 2545 viewsQPR1882

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:34 - Sep 14 by essextaxiboy

What a load of rubbish , is their another manager with more staff trying to make your one and you fail . And if you lose out sometimes does your manager get sacked even though he is making a profit most of the time ? Just say you dont like him and we can understand why you post stuff ..feel free to mention the twitch if it makes you feel good

Me not liking him is not open to argue, I have never liked him from day one.

As a husband of a wife with MS and 2 Children with Aspergers I am not one to make cheap remarks at someone's disability, Prick.........
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:42 - Sep 14 with 2534 viewsRanger78

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:34 - Sep 14 by Antti_Heinola

You miss the point. No one expects us to beat Man Utd. But we CAN expect players to bust a gut and for the manager to have some kind of plan. You know, like BURNLEY did when they played them the other day. Can you see the difference?

Exactly ... and Swansea.

Harry is and always will be a very very difficult man to like.

He has a reputation for being inspirational and picking teams with attacking flair... For me he's the opposite

The way inspirational Harry sets his teams up against the top sides is embarrassing and uninspiring.

We come away with no pride or confidence for the next game.

If rather loose but go down fighting and come away with some confidence for the next game
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 17:46]
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:46 - Sep 14 with 2503 viewsQPR_John

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:42 - Sep 14 by Ranger78

Exactly ... and Swansea.

Harry is and always will be a very very difficult man to like.

He has a reputation for being inspirational and picking teams with attacking flair... For me he's the opposite

The way inspirational Harry sets his teams up against the top sides is embarrassing and uninspiring.

We come away with no pride or confidence for the next game.

If rather loose but go down fighting and come away with some confidence for the next game
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 17:46]

I take what has been said on this thread and I agree with most of it. We seem to have given up before the kick off. However to compare the team Swansea beat to Manchester United today is hardly comparing like with like. Are we worse than MK Dons they beat "Manchester United"
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:48 - Sep 14 with 2491 viewseghamranger

Never expected to get a point there. At least he has given people a run out and rested charlie for sat
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:48 - Sep 14 with 2491 viewsbaz_qpr

I think the point is the man utd defence is appalling and jittery and possibly FL championship quality yet our gameplan was to try and defend against there world class attack by sticking 9 men behind the ball in the final third. Utterly mental !
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:49 - Sep 14 with 2481 viewsQPR1882

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:46 - Sep 14 by QPR_John

I take what has been said on this thread and I agree with most of it. We seem to have given up before the kick off. However to compare the team Swansea beat to Manchester United today is hardly comparing like with like. Are we worse than MK Dons they beat "Manchester United"

How many times have we made the excuse we have to let the team gel ?

Yet you are saying we should not of at least had a go at a group of players that have never played together before, with a new manager ???
Login to get fewer ads

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:50 - Sep 14 with 2475 viewsRuislipHoop

Fffffing embarrasing
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:50 - Sep 14 with 2472 viewsPommyhoop

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:48 - Sep 14 by baz_qpr

I think the point is the man utd defence is appalling and jittery and possibly FL championship quality yet our gameplan was to try and defend against there world class attack by sticking 9 men behind the ball in the final third. Utterly mental !

Exactly .like I've boringly said many times ,Leicester wil get a result against this lopsided man Utd team

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:50 - Sep 14 with 2471 viewsCHUBBS

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:14 - Sep 14 by QPR1882

Football is a confidence thing, IMO Swansea are mor confident then us, not better just more confident.

That's to do with the manager........

Yeah i agree Bayern Munich aren't better than us either,just 50 times more confident.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:52 - Sep 14 with 2450 viewsQPR1882

That's a joke ( hopefully )
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:54 - Sep 14 with 2438 viewsRanger78

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:46 - Sep 14 by QPR_John

I was really trying to compare their teams attitude, application and intent rather than their team itself.

Swansea and Burnley are examples of how to play agains top teams... Serious intent and aggressive attitudes. There are plenty of other examples, it's just those have played Utd so easy to compare.

My point is really about the uninspiring, lack lustre effort we have put in... Same against Spurs.

We seem to have accepted our fate before kick off. There is not a single positive from either of our 4-0 defeats.

All I want is passion, intent and some confidence for the next match
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 17:55]
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:56 - Sep 14 with 2418 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:54 - Sep 14 by Ranger78

I was really trying to compare their teams attitude, application and intent rather than their team itself.

Swansea and Burnley are examples of how to play agains top teams... Serious intent and aggressive attitudes. There are plenty of other examples, it's just those have played Utd so easy to compare.

My point is really about the uninspiring, lack lustre effort we have put in... Same against Spurs.

We seem to have accepted our fate before kick off. There is not a single positive from either of our 4-0 defeats.

All I want is passion, intent and some confidence for the next match
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 17:55]

We don't seem to buy players with guts and determination.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:56 - Sep 14 with 2419 viewsQPR_John

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:49 - Sep 14 by QPR1882

How many times have we made the excuse we have to let the team gel ?

Yet you are saying we should not of at least had a go at a group of players that have never played together before, with a new manager ???

That is the exact opposite of what I said????

"I take what has been said on this thread and I agree with most of it."

[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 18:00]
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:00 - Sep 14 with 2339 viewsDiscodroids

inspirational highlight for me ,,

72 minutes .sandro off injured , greeted with the uplifting gift of sound and vision via, first division clogger karl henry and locked in syndrome victim kevin bond going through what appeared to be anti logarithm tables computated by footballing mentat harold.

"it is by will alone harold sets his mind in motion and plays clint hill and niko fkn kranjr"

pure unrefined old spice . in a world of premiership prada.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 18:10]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:01 - Sep 14 with 2338 viewsRanger78

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:56 - Sep 14 by SpiritofGregory

We don't seem to buy players with guts and determination.

Redknapp buys them and sets them up and gives them the inspirational team talks..... .........
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:04 - Sep 14 with 2308 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:00 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

72 minutes .sandro off injured , greeted with the uplifting gift of sound and vision via, first division clogger karl henry and locked in syndrome victim kevin bond going through what appeared to be anti logarithm tables computated by footballing mentat harold.

"it is by will alone harold sets his mind in motion and plays clint hill and niko fkn kranjr"

Not impressed by Sandro and I don't seem to remember any excitement on this board when we signed him. We need to stop signing rejects.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:04 - Sep 14 with 2307 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:00 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:05 - Sep 14 with 2287 viewsessextaxiboy

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:40 - Sep 14 by QPR1882

Me not liking him is not open to argue, I have never liked him from day one.

As a husband of a wife with MS and 2 Children with Aspergers I am not one to make cheap remarks at someone's disability, Prick.........

Well I didnt mean to insult you ,apologies if you took it that way . it must wind you up as much as I when posters do mimic his disability . I stand by the rest of my post however
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:07 - Sep 14 with 2273 viewsNorthernr

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:48 - Sep 14 by baz_qpr

Agree with this. Utterly pathetic. Play to their strengths, ignore their weaknesses.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:10 - Sep 14 with 2241 viewskropotkin41

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:07 - Sep 14 by Northernr

Agree with this. Utterly pathetic. Play to their strengths, ignore their weaknesses.

Copy of The Art of War for Mr Redknapp please.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:12 - Sep 14 with 2225 viewsDiscodroids

logarithim tables drawn all day,
nothing to do , nothing to say

I will sit right down,
Waiting for the gift of niko kranjcar...
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 18:19]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:14 - Sep 14 with 2208 viewsQPRMUSO

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:53 - Sep 14 by KerryE

Well unless Harry has about 250million spare cash to buy players to compete at ManUs level, I can't see how its his fault

I stand to be corrected though

I'm with you on this.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:14 - Sep 14 with 2203 viewsQPR1882

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:05 - Sep 14 by essextaxiboy

Well I didnt mean to insult you ,apologies if you took it that way . it must wind you up as much as I when posters do mimic his disability . I stand by the rest of my post however

I must also apologies re the prick remark, to many beers, if I can use that as an excuse ?. I don't like Harry for football reasons and the sooner he goes ( IMO ) the better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024