Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sooner Harry fcks off the better 16:47 - Sep 14 with 21391 viewsQPR1882

YES it is his fault

He trains them, he picks the team,he picks the formation

He makes us look mugs ever time we are live on tv
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:18 - Sep 14 with 1915 viewsessextaxiboy

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:14 - Sep 14 by QPR1882

I must also apologies re the prick remark, to many beers, if I can use that as an excuse ?. I don't like Harry for football reasons and the sooner he goes ( IMO ) the better.

back at it then ?
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:21 - Sep 14 with 1893 viewsPommyhoop

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:18 - Sep 14 by essextaxiboy

back at it then ?

Essex .H is a tactical pygmy .I honestly laugh at the fact that people like yourself think he's a good manager and would've been good for England ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:21 - Sep 14 with 1892 viewswombat

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:14 - Sep 14 by QPR1882

I must also apologies re the prick remark, to many beers, if I can use that as an excuse ?. I don't like Harry for football reasons and the sooner he goes ( IMO ) the better.

Sandro plays like his legs are full of concrete , never on the front foot all game , FER once again zero effort in the middle from him. , Phillips houilet both as usual no end product

How many tackles did we put in today ? Funny Traore came in and had a run at them a simple run towards them they didn't look that good .

Not a huge fan of Harry esp away from home since he arrived hopefully we can get enough home points to keep us up but we have it improve with the effort and guile put in each week

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:23 - Sep 14 with 1884 viewsparker64

For their second Fer just jogged back as their guy sped off. Reminded me of Leigertwood.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:26 - Sep 14 with 1855 viewsJigsore

I know people say this a lot but SERIOUSLY do we do anything in training? anything at all?? it's mind-boggling how bad we are sometimes. Where's the evidence of Glenn Hoddle's expertise? so many questions

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:36 - Sep 14 with 1816 viewsterryb

I'm sure you can't understand my POV but please essextaxiboy etc. tell me why you think HR is a motivational manager & tactical genius.

Our performance today was a complete replica of our "display" at Tottenham. No tackles won & a centre of midfield with zero energy.

IF we actually worked, like sides like Burnley, Leicester, Palace do, then a defeat would be acceptable. On your grounds that United are a far more costly side than us so we have no chance against them, how did we lose at Doncaster, Charlton etc. last season when the gulf in expenditure was justa s great?

The answer is that they had managers that cared & a side that worked. Our players give thesame amount of effort that is shown from above.

Yes, I'm sure it will be different next saturday but we will still try to not lose the match rather than win it.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:40 - Sep 14 with 1787 viewsgigiisourgod

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:07 - Sep 14 by Northernr

Agree with this. Utterly pathetic. Play to their strengths, ignore their weaknesses.

An awfully lot easier said than done. Personally would have started Vargas though
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:43 - Sep 14 with 1775 viewsDiscodroids

4 defeats from five and ONE goal scored and ten against...a ditched system of play..... surely entitlement enough to be concerned, i would have thought.

when you think of the chances spurs and utd fluffed today we could have had the negative differential of harolds tax computations.

get the kublewagon out of the valets, minister for propaganda essex taxi, we need an appearnce of harold , jaw jutting forward,riding pillion through the streets of w12 to raise our moral
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 19:30]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:50 - Sep 14 with 1747 viewskropotkin41

I don't understand why the HR myth still carries any weight. It's almost as if the people who still rate him weren't watching the same football as me last season. We may not have splashed the cash big time this summer, but we still have the resources and the squad to make a really good go of staying up this season and I'm honestly afraid that we're going to see the same last-night's-supper-warmed-up-again-tonight lacklustre rubbish and finish bottom again. I know it's early; I know that this seems like a panic over nothing, but what's changed?

We actually saw the players put in a shift in the play-off games, but other than that the last time I could say that I was proud of supporting the Rs for any length of time was under Warnock. I really want to know what is wrong with us that we can't manage to emulate an increasingly long list of other promoted teams - it would be nice just to believe we'll make a fist of it for a short while.......... I mean even Norwich did better than us when promoted......... and let's not talk about Swansea too much - they could get relegated now and people would remember them for playing exciting football and sensible finances.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:52 - Sep 14 with 1733 viewsRuislipHoop

Totally agree,couldn't have put it better.
TF seems to think differently though.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:52 - Sep 14 with 1731 viewsjohnhoop

While it may be premature to call for Harry's head at this point, the total clusterf-ck of a performance today surely indicates that it would be absolute insanity to give him a two year contract extension.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:55 - Sep 14 with 1714 viewsRuislipHoop

TF seems to know as much about football as he does F1,very little !!!
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:56 - Sep 14 with 1706 viewswood_hoop

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:52 - Sep 14 by johnhoop

While it may be premature to call for Harry's head at this point, the total clusterf-ck of a performance today surely indicates that it would be absolute insanity to give him a two year contract extension.

I thought it was a done deal, if not there is a football god.......
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:58 - Sep 14 with 1688 viewsdolcelatte

Blimey the drama queens are out in force tonight.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:59 - Sep 14 with 1680 viewsTrance_Trousers

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:26 - Sep 14 by Jigsore

I know people say this a lot but SERIOUSLY do we do anything in training? anything at all?? it's mind-boggling how bad we are sometimes. Where's the evidence of Glenn Hoddle's expertise? so many questions

Indeed.

What the fcuk was Austin up to ?, and who told him to play as a utd center half today ?

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:09 - Sep 14 with 1624 viewsDiscodroids

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:58 - Sep 14 by dolcelatte

Blimey the drama queens are out in force tonight.

you may have a point...

i was only saying to everard, my constant companion over a laissez faire breakfast of eggs benedict donned in crotchless leather chapps in larrys bar, that QPR are a team playing as if there an unwanted , unworthy guest at a country ball , the best they can hope for is pinching the kitchen silver when the top table isnt looking.

i was hoping for a touch more than that.

were playing as if were in the premiership by default, its like we keep expecting to get found out and shown the door via the butlers boot.

we need to do better. a lot better.

four defeats from 5 and one goal, simply will not do.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 19:12]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:11 - Sep 14 with 1615 viewsqueensparker

Calm down lads - this was a nailed on easy win for United, it's what we do and have done for decades, not just under Harry. Barton and Mutch both out was a big blow, our two best players against Sunderland

Let the pundits w*nk themselves unconscious about "the return of Man U" for a few days while we need to concentrate on beating Stoke and the teams around us.

We seem to have gone into the Prem this time sh*tting it against the big teams for some reason but I reckon this squad will come good this time.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:11 - Sep 14 with 1614 viewskensalriser

QPR fans call for manager to be sacked after shock defeat at lowly Manchester Utd.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:12 - Sep 14 with 1610 viewsEalingRanger

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:55 - Sep 14 by RuislipHoop

TF seems to know as much about football as he does F1,very little !!!

TF doesn't know much about anything - except low budget airlines and online propaganda.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:21 - Sep 14 with 1569 viewsCFW

I find this post beyond belief.

If you have nothing positive to say or make a good argument to support your comment don't make a post. Go away.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:26 - Sep 14 with 1553 viewsDiscodroids

fair play to beau brummel niko, he has certainly shed the pounds...which makes his dog- chasing- a- sausage- on -its- tail, on barbiturates even more puzzling.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:28 - Sep 14 with 1547 viewsBlackCrowe

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:10 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

hill off for traORE!!!!

A MASTER STROKE FROM A DIABOLICAL GENIUS!!

Yes, and I thought we looked better for it. Love Clint but his time is almost over.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:29 - Sep 14 with 1541 viewsPommyhoop

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:11 - Sep 14 by kensalriser

QPR fans call for manager to be sacked after shock defeat at lowly Manchester Utd.

I never wanted him and have been calling for his sacking ever since he said 'I dont know if I can be arsed with all this' In his first close season .You know the one after he relegated us .Ok a bit harsh saying relegated us change it to 'failed in his job to keep us up'
FFS he's getting a 2 year extension too..
Why Tony .Why?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:32 - Sep 14 with 1520 views08olesen

Is this the worst post of the season so far. We lost to Man Utd ffs. Its hardly Port Vale now is it!

They have spent 100s of millions just like Spuds and it is no insult to lose to them. Anyone who thinks it is needs their head examining.

The first half against Sunderland was the best we have played in a long time, and just lacked the finish. Now people want Harry to be sacked after building a potentially great squad. Fark me....we may as well call ourselves Chelsea now if we sack Harry after this loss.

Vargas looked bright as did Traore, and i for one think we will finish mid table. We are a good side, with a good manager, great fans and a great chairman. Please give it time, and avoid this knee jerk reaction.

Give harry the extension now. i am that confident that we have a good side here. They were simply better than us today, and no i havnt been smoking anything...just dont see the harm in losing badly to top sides when we have looked good against the sides around us. What more can we ask for! Mid table all the way!!!!!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:33 - Sep 14 with 1520 viewsDiscodroids

i was being a bit tongue in cheek with that black crowe, i thought the change might have been a tad more beneficial before the game started, and i dont have a white cat on my lap to stroke.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024