Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sooner Harry fcks off the better 16:47 - Sep 14 with 21006 viewsQPR1882

YES it is his fault

He trains them, he picks the team,he picks the formation

He makes us look mugs ever time we are live on tv
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:34 - Sep 14 with 1946 viewsrichranger

Hmm - over reaction again? With Barton and Mutch out, we were very lightweight in midfield, which also meant we couldm't play 3-5-2 either. Baffling Suk-Young didn't play though, as played for under 21s during week, was in injured again?

Win against Sjoke and it will be all smiles again - the pattern for the season?
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:35 - Sep 14 with 1943 viewsibnumber10

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:29 - Sep 14 by Pommyhoop

I never wanted him and have been calling for his sacking ever since he said 'I dont know if I can be arsed with all this' In his first close season .You know the one after he relegated us .Ok a bit harsh saying relegated us change it to 'failed in his job to keep us up'
FFS he's getting a 2 year extension too..
Why Tony .Why?

Makes you wonder why we didn't go for Felix
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:36 - Sep 14 with 1931 viewsDiscodroids

olsen my friend, what part of the one goal in five games, looking dog shit in four of them, conceeding ten goals in the process , attracts you most to harolds, kevins and joes mentat footballing capabilities in 2014.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 19:44]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:43 - Sep 14 with 1896 viewskysersosaqpr

We can't keep saying sack the manager. Not sure about the only answer is for H to feck off. I think a period of some stability after the last 4-5 years wouldn't go amiss. Even if we produce such inept tactical and individual performances like today. When I saw Barton and Much were both out I knew a Spurs repeat was on the table.

Read the Guardian (I think?) article last week on Barton and was mightily impressed. I hope and believe we've just enough in the tank to keep us up this season. The one good thing H did was get rid of a load of Klingons and bring in some talented replacements (ok more forwards would have helped). Keep H, stay up, and coach Joey this season in the art of management, let him take over next year. I know this idea is one out of left field - but I do think stability matched with fresh blood may be the best medium term strategy.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:48 - Sep 14 with 1872 views08olesen

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:36 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

olsen my friend, what part of the one goal in five games, looking dog shit in four of them, conceeding ten goals in the process , attracts you most to harolds, kevins and joes mentat footballing capabilities in 2014.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 19:44]

So are you suggesting that sacking Harry and then bringing in another manager who doesnt know the team, and will therefore need to by new players in january is the answer? Thats more money that we havnt got!

Changing manager is not the answer each time we have a bad run of form. We played well aginst Hull and were unlucky, we played well against Sunderland and got beaten by two other top 6/7 sides. I really dont see the need to panic after 4 games.

I not suggesting you in particular....but some on here seem to think a new manager will solve all our issues! It wont!

If i asked you how many points we would have after 4 games, how many would you have said. 4/6? If we had won against Hull there would be a completely different mentality! We were just unlucky and i think to change a manager after he has just spent 15-20 million is crazy! We are not an established premier league side and so this process will take time and IMO changing the manager after 4 games wont help!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:55 - Sep 14 with 1794 viewsDiscodroids

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:48 - Sep 14 by 08olesen

So are you suggesting that sacking Harry and then bringing in another manager who doesnt know the team, and will therefore need to by new players in january is the answer? Thats more money that we havnt got!

Changing manager is not the answer each time we have a bad run of form. We played well aginst Hull and were unlucky, we played well against Sunderland and got beaten by two other top 6/7 sides. I really dont see the need to panic after 4 games.

I not suggesting you in particular....but some on here seem to think a new manager will solve all our issues! It wont!

If i asked you how many points we would have after 4 games, how many would you have said. 4/6? If we had won against Hull there would be a completely different mentality! We were just unlucky and i think to change a manager after he has just spent 15-20 million is crazy! We are not an established premier league side and so this process will take time and IMO changing the manager after 4 games wont help!

ive never suggested his sacking at all.merely pointed out a few shortcomings as i am entitled to do so.

i cannot say the same for bond or jordan, an arab state or developing nation derserves their talents . i feel we have been blessed with their services long enough.

i would have prefered harolds retirement after the play off final, a perfect swansong for old blue eyes i would have thought.."i did it my way " and all that.

no panic here, just questions..questions..
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 20:00]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:55 - Sep 14 with 1790 viewsstevec

For those with extremely short memories may I point out last season we were a Championship side, one that finished 15 points behind the second place side.

We could have put a real shift in at Spurs and Man U, picked up a stack of bookings, injuries, still most likely come away with zero points and when the season really gets going, face the likes of Burnley with half our team missing.

Nothing's set in stone, but if we play the percentages, be able to put out a virtually full strength team in matches that really matter, then there is just a chance we might actually finish outside the bottom three.

It's time some people on this board woke up to reality and stop judging Harry and the team as if we were a potential top 4 side.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:56 - Sep 14 with 1785 viewsQPR1882

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:32 - Sep 14 by 08olesen

Is this the worst post of the season so far. We lost to Man Utd ffs. Its hardly Port Vale now is it!

They have spent 100s of millions just like Spuds and it is no insult to lose to them. Anyone who thinks it is needs their head examining.

The first half against Sunderland was the best we have played in a long time, and just lacked the finish. Now people want Harry to be sacked after building a potentially great squad. Fark me....we may as well call ourselves Chelsea now if we sack Harry after this loss.

Vargas looked bright as did Traore, and i for one think we will finish mid table. We are a good side, with a good manager, great fans and a great chairman. Please give it time, and avoid this knee jerk reaction.

Give harry the extension now. i am that confident that we have a good side here. They were simply better than us today, and no i havnt been smoking anything...just dont see the harm in losing badly to top sides when we have looked good against the sides around us. What more can we ask for! Mid table all the way!!!!!

Shit post, sorry lets keep Harry he is doing such a great job.

4 against Spurs and Manure, Scum, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool should be good games.

FFS wake up, I am not judging Harry over 4 games I am judging us on th 72 points and transfer window to keep us last time we were in the prem.
Login to get fewer ads

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:11 - Sep 14 with 1720 views08olesen

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:56 - Sep 14 by QPR1882

Shit post, sorry lets keep Harry he is doing such a great job.

4 against Spurs and Manure, Scum, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool should be good games.

FFS wake up, I am not judging Harry over 4 games I am judging us on th 72 points and transfer window to keep us last time we were in the prem.

So what happens when the next bloke struggles then. When do you draw the line. You need to wake up if you think that as soon as someone else comes in, we wont be beaten by the big teams.

Do you not see the stupidity in allowing a manager to spend millions on the likes of Sandro and then sacking him after one game. Im sure Sandro will be happy with that! Would be financially and football nonsense to sack Harry now!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:20 - Sep 14 with 1689 viewsessextaxiboy

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:36 - Sep 14 by terryb

I'm sure you can't understand my POV but please essextaxiboy etc. tell me why you think HR is a motivational manager & tactical genius.

Our performance today was a complete replica of our "display" at Tottenham. No tackles won & a centre of midfield with zero energy.

IF we actually worked, like sides like Burnley, Leicester, Palace do, then a defeat would be acceptable. On your grounds that United are a far more costly side than us so we have no chance against them, how did we lose at Doncaster, Charlton etc. last season when the gulf in expenditure was justa s great?

The answer is that they had managers that cared & a side that worked. Our players give thesame amount of effort that is shown from above.

Yes, I'm sure it will be different next saturday but we will still try to not lose the match rather than win it.

Ok my point of view on HR generally .

He is human he makes mistakes , but generally he is taking us in the right direction . He attracts good players and players want to play for him .

IMO opinion our Premier League place is as safe with him as anyone I can think of . There are loads of names suggested but would be a tremendous gamble with our league position . He has the clout and the humility to engage coaches like Mclaren and Hoddle to get on board

I honestly think that we will finish above all three teams that you suggest after 38 games , not 4 , of which two have been away from home against teams who are expected to be in the top 6.

If you dont like him you jump on days like today and use them as a stick to beat him with . I just choose to accept that things dont go our way sometimes and look forward to the next game because I think that the general direction is upward .
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:21 - Sep 14 with 1684 viewsBluce_Ree

Not sure I'd sack him now. I'd rather go back in time and never hire him.

We've got a bloated, messy squad that won't even attempt to win the difficult games. It's going to fking suck supporting the Rs this year.

Still, it's better than supporting someone else and by default being a c*nt.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:22 - Sep 14 with 1678 viewsQPR_John

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:11 - Sep 14 by 08olesen

So what happens when the next bloke struggles then. When do you draw the line. You need to wake up if you think that as soon as someone else comes in, we wont be beaten by the big teams.

Do you not see the stupidity in allowing a manager to spend millions on the likes of Sandro and then sacking him after one game. Im sure Sandro will be happy with that! Would be financially and football nonsense to sack Harry now!

Is it so difficult to understand. There has been no post complaining that we did not beat Manchester United. It was the nature of the surrender that most of us cannot take
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:30 - Sep 14 with 1636 viewsdolcelatte

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:21 - Sep 14 by Bluce_Ree

We've got a bloated, messy squad that won't even attempt to win the difficult games. It's going to fking suck supporting the Rs this year.

And what kind of squad did we have when he arrived?

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:33 - Sep 14 with 1627 viewsQPR1882

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:11 - Sep 14 by 08olesen

What happens if he does not ? Scary thought isn't it.

Maybe there is a better manager out there.

I'd rather go down fighting at the end of the year. I would rather think there are other teams in the world then Spurs or West Ham that we can buy players from.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:35 - Sep 14 with 1625 viewsessextaxiboy

Well there has been almost universal approval on here at least for the signings made this summer .

Sandro , Mutch, Fer , Vargas , Isla , Ferdinand , Caulker and Krancjar. I am not sure we would have any of them without HR being here .

Niko could be described as bloated but he wont start many , the rest are decent and will come good IMO
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:37 - Sep 14 with 1620 viewsYorkRanger

Are we going to get one of these threads every time we lose. It's just a touch tedious....
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:42 - Sep 14 with 1602 viewsessextaxiboy

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:33 - Sep 14 by QPR1882

What happens if he does not ? Scary thought isn't it.

Maybe there is a better manager out there.

I'd rather go down fighting at the end of the year. I would rather think there are other teams in the world then Spurs or West Ham that we can buy players from.

I just cant think of anyone who would give us a better chance , Pulis maybe but is that really progress? he wouldnt have attracted the players we have IMO .
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:50 - Sep 14 with 1560 viewsingeminate

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:42 - Sep 14 by essextaxiboy

I just cant think of anyone who would give us a better chance , Pulis maybe but is that really progress? he wouldnt have attracted the players we have IMO .

The team on paper was pretty attacking, trouble was we seemed bereft of confidence started incredibly slowly and sat deeper and deeper. I don't think it was a team selection or tactical issue but I do think those players went out seriously lacking confidence and belief - redknapp needs to work out why and sort out ASAP.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:53 - Sep 14 with 1547 viewsqueensparker

"Still, it's better than supporting someone else and by default being a c*nt."

I vote for this as the new LoftForWords motto
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 21:00]
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:19 - Sep 14 with 1466 viewsterryb

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:20 - Sep 14 by essextaxiboy

Ok my point of view on HR generally .

He is human he makes mistakes , but generally he is taking us in the right direction . He attracts good players and players want to play for him .

IMO opinion our Premier League place is as safe with him as anyone I can think of . There are loads of names suggested but would be a tremendous gamble with our league position . He has the clout and the humility to engage coaches like Mclaren and Hoddle to get on board

I honestly think that we will finish above all three teams that you suggest after 38 games , not 4 , of which two have been away from home against teams who are expected to be in the top 6.

If you dont like him you jump on days like today and use them as a stick to beat him with . I just choose to accept that things dont go our way sometimes and look forward to the next game because I think that the general direction is upward .

I think we will just have to differ on which direction HR is taking us! I believe that watching Queens Park Rangers under his management is the most boring & depressing i have seen in 46 years.

We may well avoid relegation but that would mainly be down to the possibility that Newcastle & West Brom are even more inept than we are. I do expect us to also finish above Burnley & Palace (not Leicester) but if we applied the same work ethic as those clubs we would be finishing closer to half way than the bottom.

I wouldn't get rid of HR now (although I never would have appointed him) solely because it would cost the club too much. Especially if he has signed this supposed new contract.

Honestly, would you not like to see us try to win matches rather than trying for a 0-0 bore?
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:23 - Sep 14 with 1457 viewskysersosaqpr

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:19 - Sep 14 by terryb

I think we will just have to differ on which direction HR is taking us! I believe that watching Queens Park Rangers under his management is the most boring & depressing i have seen in 46 years.

We may well avoid relegation but that would mainly be down to the possibility that Newcastle & West Brom are even more inept than we are. I do expect us to also finish above Burnley & Palace (not Leicester) but if we applied the same work ethic as those clubs we would be finishing closer to half way than the bottom.

I wouldn't get rid of HR now (although I never would have appointed him) solely because it would cost the club too much. Especially if he has signed this supposed new contract.

Honestly, would you not like to see us try to win matches rather than trying for a 0-0 bore?

If we hang on long enough we could pick up Alan Pardew as new manager!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:27 - Sep 14 with 1441 viewsterryb

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:23 - Sep 14 by kysersosaqpr

If we hang on long enough we could pick up Alan Pardew as new manager!

Would you notice any difference?

Shite replaced by shite would still equal shite.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:30 - Sep 14 with 1431 viewsonlyrinmoray

1 win in 27 ? at Old Trafford so no surprise and Clive was spot on with his 4-0 forecast However after watching Villa yesterday win again at Liverpool, what did they do right that we did wrong ? They closed down in midfield for 90 minutes and took the one chance they had plus defended brilliantly
This was by a team who have hardly spent a penny and who I was convinced were certs to go down this year. To go to OT and plan to defend for 90 mins was stupid there was no way we had a go today. Embarrassing
And no Harry should not go..... lose to Stoke Leicester Villa Burnley Palace etc. well that's a different matter
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:38 - Sep 14 with 1410 viewsRangersAreBack

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:48 - Sep 14 by baz_qpr

I think the point is the man utd defence is appalling and jittery and possibly FL championship quality yet our gameplan was to try and defend against there world class attack by sticking 9 men behind the ball in the final third. Utterly mental !

Spot on. Even with a defensive strategy we created 3 gilt edged chances - Matty Phillips tame finish with an open goal at his mercy, Niko's shot saved by the legs of De Gea, and Vargas dragging his shot wide when through on goal. 2 of those chances came about as a result of poor United defending (De Gea rushing out of his box and a United defender putting Vargas through). Imagine if we'd actually put their defence under pressure?
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:41 - Sep 14 with 1398 viewsessextaxiboy

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:19 - Sep 14 by terryb

Who would you have appointed who could sort out all of those egos and mercenaries that he inherited and change the squad around in a year and get us back up . Wigan , Reading and countless other relegated clubs couldnt do it .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024