Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sooner Harry fcks off the better 16:47 - Sep 14 with 21447 viewsQPR1882

YES it is his fault

He trains them, he picks the team,he picks the formation

He makes us look mugs ever time we are live on tv
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 22:06 - Sep 14 with 1787 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:55 - Sep 14 by stevec

For those with extremely short memories may I point out last season we were a Championship side, one that finished 15 points behind the second place side.

We could have put a real shift in at Spurs and Man U, picked up a stack of bookings, injuries, still most likely come away with zero points and when the season really gets going, face the likes of Burnley with half our team missing.

Nothing's set in stone, but if we play the percentages, be able to put out a virtually full strength team in matches that really matter, then there is just a chance we might actually finish outside the bottom three.

It's time some people on this board woke up to reality and stop judging Harry and the team as if we were a potential top 4 side.

When the seasons really starts getting going?

People said similar things two years ago, but then when the season 'really got going' Southampton spanked us on our own patch.

As I said before, no one expected a result today, but some semblance of basic resistance and some tiny sign of belief would have been nice. The manager and the players had given it up before a ball was kicked.

But we shouldn't sack Harry. He got us up here - just - so now he should have time to prove to everyone what a fine manager he is. And when he does, he should get a new contract. And if he doesn't, he should be off next summer. Simple as that, really.

Bare bones.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 22:09 - Sep 14 with 1781 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:41 - Sep 14 by essextaxiboy

Who would you have appointed who could sort out all of those egos and mercenaries that he inherited and change the squad around in a year and get us back up . Wigan , Reading and countless other relegated clubs couldnt do it .

Most of those didn't spend £10m on two players and hire in premier league players on loan, though, to be fair.

Bare bones.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 22:17 - Sep 14 with 1761 viewsLoftusRdW12

For those with extremely short memories may I point out last season we were a Championship side, one that finished 15 points behind the second place side.

We could have put a real shift in at Spurs and Man U, picked up a stack of bookings, injuries, still most likely come away with zero points and when the season really gets going, face the likes of Burnley with half our team missing.

Nothing's set in stone, but if we play the percentages, be able to put out a virtually full strength team in matches that really matter, then there is just a chance we might actually finish outside the bottom three.

It's time some people on this board woke up to reality and stop judging Harry and the team as if we were a potential top 4 side.

Hallelujah!

Mate. Most QPR fans are thinking along the same lines.

It's never nice, seeing your team well beaten but sometimes, you just have to eat some humble pie!

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 22:21 - Sep 14 with 1751 viewsRuislipHoop

Ok, so why don't the club say "we are not going to try and win so don't bother coming",
or "we are not going to try so we will pay for the 400 miles worth of petrol or the £100.00 for the tickets"
I don't think.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 22:26 - Sep 14 with 1726 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 22:17 - Sep 14 by LoftusRdW12

Hallelujah!

Mate. Most QPR fans are thinking along the same lines.

It's never nice, seeing your team well beaten but sometimes, you just have to eat some humble pie!

Exactly.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 22:37 - Sep 14 with 1687 viewsWilloW4

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 22:21 - Sep 14 by RuislipHoop

Ok, so why don't the club say "we are not going to try and win so don't bother coming",
or "we are not going to try so we will pay for the 400 miles worth of petrol or the £100.00 for the tickets"
I don't think.

Agree mate.... Another piss poor performance... And no thanks to loyal fans who travelled up to watch that crap...."we all thought we'd lose to united", said an earlier post... Oh, well that's alright then... We're only little queens park rangers.. We'll just lie down and die.. Feck that!!!!! All you redknapp fans want to have a re think... He's not the messiah.... He's a boring/bored con man... Get rid ? Yeah I would !!!
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 23:10 - Sep 14 with 1618 viewsbarabajagal

An interesting post, and maybe you are right, but one may argue that this attitude negates the very reason of promotion. I honestly questioned the point of it all today, but then a hard fought 1-0 win against Stoke next week will sort that question out. Although a heavy defeat against them might make the natives restless.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 23:25 - Sep 14 with 1582 viewsCiderwithRsie

It's really disappointing that we didn't put up more of a fight, and I think Redknapp must take some of the blame for the lack of self-confidence in the side; also, I think , for putting Clint Hill into an impossible position.

But in the end the season does not depend on getting any points at Old Trafford. I'll judge him on how we do in the winnable fixtures [which very definitely included Hull at home, btw.]

It's just a shame that the "free hit" as Clive put it seemed to turn into "giving Man U a free hit." The one thing I hate about QPR is our tendency to act as a charity on this sort of occasion, as Clive so rightly said before a ball was kicked.
Login to get fewer ads

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 23:31 - Sep 14 with 1564 viewsWilloW4

Steve c says "we could have put a shift in vrs spurs and man it'd and picked up bookings/injuries ".... Blimey mate , just as well we didn't get stuck in then.. God forbid a rangers player gets stuck in to a tackle and looks up for it eh!?!?!
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 23:40 - Sep 14 with 1542 viewshoopstilidie

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 22:37 - Sep 14 by WilloW4

Agree mate.... Another piss poor performance... And no thanks to loyal fans who travelled up to watch that crap...."we all thought we'd lose to united", said an earlier post... Oh, well that's alright then... We're only little queens park rangers.. We'll just lie down and die.. Feck that!!!!! All you redknapp fans want to have a re think... He's not the messiah.... He's a boring/bored con man... Get rid ? Yeah I would !!!

Blimey, chill out princess you'll do yourself a mischief.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 23:42 - Sep 14 with 1542 viewsdaveB

Is this going to happen every time we lose this season we call for the managers head?

We were poor today against a pretty strong side, it was pretty much what everyone expected and the time to judge the manager and team is in games against teams around us like the next 3 games.

If you go all out attack today we would have got murdered on the break, we almost conceded three times when we pushed players forward, I'd have liked to see us show more ambition but today meant next to nothing and we'll have to get used to this against the top 6 as they are on another planet to us.

Still if Phillps take a very good chance at 1-0 today the game is very different, small margins and all that
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 23:44 - Sep 14 with 1540 viewsrrrspricey

Massive overreaction as per on here.

Looked comfortable until Hill's needless tackle leading to their opener which was a complete fluke. Fer to blame for 2nd after mis-controlling & making no effort to chase Di Maria back & 4th also a fluke.

Yes we played too deep IMO & should've got in their faces but it's not the end of the world & I genuinely think HR will keep us up fairly comfortably this season.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 01:35 - Sep 15 with 1433 viewsSonofNorfolt

Can't be bothered to trawl through the pages of answers to QPR1882'S initial post, but, generally, he is correct, with the added input of:-

He rarely takes training.

He is an idiot.

If you disagree, take it up with QPR1882, he's bigger than me, and you.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 05:38 - Sep 15 with 1375 viewsjamois

I cannot handle the fact that harry doesn't do coaching. The idea that you can just motivate the triffic bunch of fellas and send them onto the pitch is something out of the dark ages. Someone needs to tell Harry that Tom Baker aint Doctor Who and Sarah Greene lost her phwoar factor about 30 years ago. I don't find it acceptable to just hold our hands up and say it was the great Man Utd so it's ok, we'll save ourselves for the small fry - talk about putting your eggs in one basket, a true basket case of an idea. There's many 'smaller' clubs go to Old Trafford and do well, even in the SAF era, and yes they usually lose but a solid team performance is always something to build upon. Villa were favourites for relegation this season but did they head to Anfield and expect to lose? Now all of a sudden they're Champs Lge contenders apparently. Nonsense of course but it'll do wonders for their confidence. There was a game plan and some well coached players on the Anfield pitch, young players who've come through their ranks at that. Leicester and Burnley have both had a right go at the big teams too so far. Did Atletico throw the towel in as the big 2 ran away with their spending in La Liga? And if one more person carps on about who on earth else could possibly have sorted out all those big egos on big salaries last season bla bla, well I'll just say you shouldn't underestimate yourselves so much.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 06:57 - Sep 15 with 1342 viewswgchoop

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 20:37 - Sep 14 by YorkRanger

Are we going to get one of these threads every time we lose. It's just a touch tedious....

Spot on, we just played a team who when doing bad go and break the British signing fee record plus bring in falcao on loan and others,these posts after every loss is starting to be pathetic and a little bit sad really.
Some can't take a few heavy defeats when the club is trying to establish itself in a higher league after only getting promoted through the play-offs,then slag the manager and club off,then turn round and gloat about how u wanted "so and so out before the season started "and "always new he was a c&@t"
Plus all this negativity and discord amongst fans when on Saturday we should all be united in getting a result against a manager who truly did try to ruin this club. 😉
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 7:12]
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 08:01 - Sep 15 with 1262 viewsterryb

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:41 - Sep 14 by essextaxiboy

Who would you have appointed who could sort out all of those egos and mercenaries that he inherited and change the squad around in a year and get us back up . Wigan , Reading and countless other relegated clubs couldnt do it .

Robinson from MK Dons.

He wouldn't have signed all those mercenaries that HR did & so would have just had the egos to sort out from the Warnock & Hughes signings.

That would have been done by loaning them out or not playing them. Exactly as we have been doing.

Our long time survival was what was important to me & this can only be achieved by long term planning. Something that this club is not very good at.

Somebody stated somewhere (different topic? different board?) that we were all happy with the signings that we have made this season. Apart from Rio & Niko I would share that view, but then most of us were happy with the signings that Hughes made.

IMO our problem is one of mentality rather than lack of ability & that stems from the management. Either club or team, possibly both.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 08:19 - Sep 15 with 1233 viewsjonno

Its starting to look to me like we are just targetting games we feel we can win, and simply going through the motions in those we can't (Bond/Jordan's coaching and tactical inadequecies notwithstanding). In my view it's a natural progression of the unsatisfactory non level playing field in the Premier League and is bound to happen more and more; you are a team with absolutely no chance of winning the league, your only target each season is to avoid relegation. No point busting a gut, picking up injuries/suspensions etc. against the top teams when you are almost certain to get no points however you approach the game. Ideally, you would put out a reserve side, but that's too obvious and you aren't allowed to do that anyway. So you instruct your players to just go through the motions, accept the inevitable defeat and avoid injury or cards. That way, you have all your players available for those games you have targetted to go all out in where you have a chance of winning. Logically, it gives you the best chance of avoiding relegation. It's not how the game should be played, but then neither is the way the Premier League is structured with its bias towards the "top" clubs so you can hardly criticise the approach; the PL have brought it on themselves.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 08:27 - Sep 15 with 1217 viewsQPR1882

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 06:57 - Sep 15 by wgchoop

Spot on, we just played a team who when doing bad go and break the British signing fee record plus bring in falcao on loan and others,these posts after every loss is starting to be pathetic and a little bit sad really.
Some can't take a few heavy defeats when the club is trying to establish itself in a higher league after only getting promoted through the play-offs,then slag the manager and club off,then turn round and gloat about how u wanted "so and so out before the season started "and "always new he was a c&@t"
Plus all this negativity and discord amongst fans when on Saturday we should all be united in getting a result against a manager who truly did try to ruin this club. 😉
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 7:12]

Most of the new signings started on the bench, the Utd team that started was more or less the same team Swansea had the bottle to have a go at.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 08:30 - Sep 15 with 1209 viewsbluetooth

I left as the 4th goal went in as I did at Spurs. I new as I read the paper in café at Euston that we would get spanked and funny enough nearly had a 10 on 4 nil, only my hart said don't. I new with all the deadline day hype over there signings we would be up against it from the start. Is it HR fault? I don't know all I do Know is that I will not chuck my toys out the pram until Xmas. I really do think we have some really good players in the team that will gel with time. Been to every game so far and thought we played well against Hull and Sunderland. Burton give me right hump 2 days off work for that was a big mistake Spurs and UTD no big surprise. Players and fans need to be right up for it against Stoke, come out of that with 3 points and Ill be happy with 6 points after 5 games.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 08:44 - Sep 15 with 1183 viewsQPR_John

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 08:27 - Sep 15 by QPR1882

Most of the new signings started on the bench, the Utd team that started was more or less the same team Swansea had the bottle to have a go at.

Angel Di Maria
Marcos Rojo
Daley Blind
Radamel Falcao

Just remind me how many were on the bench and how many started
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 08:46 - Sep 15 with 1213 viewsTheBlob

I thought it was a clever tactic on Ure's part to present Rio with a box of goodies prior to the match,maybe that put the fire out a bit.
Whatever,it seems it's going to be a strange schizophrenic season on here - when we win(and we will) the positive elements will post and when we lose(as we most certainly will)the aggro merchants hold sway( ).
A constant stream of "most important game of the season" proclamations to follow........but you know what,they may well be right.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 08:52 - Sep 15 with 1198 viewsMonahoop

It's better at this moment in time that Harry stays. Or why don't we do a straight swap with Newcastle for Pardew, then we'd all have reason to complain. Would have been a bit happier if we'd had put up a bit of a fight and still lost 4-0, but alas..

Come the end of the season should we stay up and that is the clubs ultimate target and Man Utd fail to get into Europe or win the league title again which is a possibility and bearing in mind yesterdays win for them was probably not a route to success game, which set of fans would be the happier?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 09:03 - Sep 15 with 1177 viewsrsonist

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:23 - Sep 14 by parker64

For their second Fer just jogged back as their guy sped off. Reminded me of Leigertwood.

Ouch. Now there's no need for that just yet.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 09:17 - Sep 15 with 1150 viewspaulparker

soon as that teamsheet came out I knew we were fcuked
Kranjker in the middle , clint at LB FFS, & Charlie up front on his jack ( evans, blackett& rojo wont have an easier afternoon)
typical redknapp away performance, we may as well not bothered getting off the coach
we defended so deep it was silly, rio may as well have had a red shirt on
has ned sh*gged rosie the dog or something, it should be him & caulker as CB'S
at half time I gave up and lit the BBQ, absolute sh*t
also why have we now abandoned the 3-5-2 when we spent all pre season playing it ???
that's 2 games now we have surrended against teams who are not as good as we have made them look , Pathetic, especially when sunderland, Swansea & Burnley have had a go
we are going to struggle with just Charlie upfront, why oh why did we not get in another striker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sooner Harry fcks off the better (n/t) on 09:22 - Sep 15 with 1136 viewsDiscodroids

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 23:42 - Sep 14 by daveB

Is this going to happen every time we lose this season we call for the managers head?

We were poor today against a pretty strong side, it was pretty much what everyone expected and the time to judge the manager and team is in games against teams around us like the next 3 games.

If you go all out attack today we would have got murdered on the break, we almost conceded three times when we pushed players forward, I'd have liked to see us show more ambition but today meant next to nothing and we'll have to get used to this against the top 6 as they are on another planet to us.

Still if Phillps take a very good chance at 1-0 today the game is very different, small margins and all that

[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 9:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024