Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sooner Harry fcks off the better 16:47 - Sep 14 with 21012 viewsQPR1882

YES it is his fault

He trains them, he picks the team,he picks the formation

He makes us look mugs ever time we are live on tv
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 09:23 - Sep 15 with 1769 viewswgchoop

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 08:44 - Sep 15 by QPR_John

Angel Di Maria
Marcos Rojo
Daley Blind
Radamel Falcao

Just remind me how many were on the bench and how many started

Exactly and they switched back to 442 a formation which they are more comfortable with,there early losses were with a 352 which people conveniently forget as well.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 9:34]
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 09:41 - Sep 15 with 1711 viewsfakekerby

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 09:23 - Sep 15 by wgchoop

Exactly and they switched back to 442 a formation which they are more comfortable with,there early losses were with a 352 which people conveniently forget as well.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 9:34]

The tactics were completely wrong.

Traore, an average player, proved how poor the United defence was with his two runs through the middle. They could have gifted us two goals on another day.

United were not that good at all, they will finish 5th-7th - we showed them so much respect and room we might as well have started the game bent over with our pants down.

On the ball our players have ability but the tactics off the ball were wrong wrong wrong.

We will do much better against Stoke.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 09:46 - Sep 15 with 1698 viewsA40Bosh

I have taken the time to read all six pages of this thread, rather than just assume it is the usual moanfest every time we get beaten.

BUT, the fact of the matter is, whilst no one on here is really surprised that we came away from OT with nil points again yesterday, it was the manner in which the team appears to have crumbled after the first goal goes in that really irks, that and the predictability of the half time replacement of the aging CB, being played once more at LB.

It's a waste of a tactical substitution, Clint Hill must be shaking his head with a rye smile every time the team sheet gets called out and he is put in to the LB berth, despite him even stating that he is too old to be playing there.

So what is Harold up to, what is the problem with the left back position that he could not resolve during the summer in the same way he appears to have resolved the right back issue?

It is plain that he does not trust Traore to play there otherwise he would start him there, although in fairness to Armand he was the only one who showed any real direct attacking intent and showed how easily other half decent teams will tear the current Utd back for a new one if Bamba can skip and jump half way across the pitch unchallenged with the ball somewhere in the vicinity of his feet although never really under control.

So where is YSY is he waiting in the wings to become the new perm left back but Harold did not want to give him a baptism of fire this season and throw him to the lions in his first outing this season? If on the other hand he does not trust YSY then where is the replacement LB he should have got during the closed season?

We will effectively only have 2 subs per game if he keeps up this business of waiting until we go one or two down and then bring on Traore.

I am fast losing patience with Harold's post match excusefest of "lad's ardly trained, needs to get fit, blah blah blah.............."

Then get them fit Harold, that's your job, sort out the team and prove you have still got what it ever was you supposedly had and make sure that we have something to cheer about next Saturday so we can concentrate on raining down our bile and hatred on only one Manager in the dugout when Stoke come to town next Saturday.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:04 - Sep 15 with 1657 viewsDiscodroids

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 23:42 - Sep 14 by daveB

Is this going to happen every time we lose this season we call for the managers head?

We were poor today against a pretty strong side, it was pretty much what everyone expected and the time to judge the manager and team is in games against teams around us like the next 3 games.

If you go all out attack today we would have got murdered on the break, we almost conceded three times when we pushed players forward, I'd have liked to see us show more ambition but today meant next to nothing and we'll have to get used to this against the top 6 as they are on another planet to us.

Still if Phillps take a very good chance at 1-0 today the game is very different, small margins and all that

"Still if Phillps take a very good chance at 1-0 today the game is very different, small margins and all that"

small margins??, ive never seen such a chasm in class since kerry katona laid out her prawn ring to jemery irons in the back of his vintage lagonda v12.

i think we have a right to vent our spleen to varying degrees after performances like yesterdays and spurs , and not be branded drama queens over our lightly seasoned oregano eggs benidict whilst we read the tatler this morning.

the dull hangover still throbs from our last excursion into this country club of toffs and rich arabs.

we have the manner and bearing of a chancing cad who has erroneously received tickets to a country ball..scurrying around the skirting boards, stuffing monkfish and chive canapes into the rented pockets of our dinner suit and liberating the silver while averting the quizzical gaze of the top table and the butlers size 12 boot up our jacksie.

have we not earned the right to play in the rarified atmosphere of the premier league??.

of course we have... 46 stupefyng, attritional championship games akin to watching eddie charlton take on perrie mans over the best of a hundred frames with a pint of luke warm double diamond to hand.

sure were up against players on bigger wages with bigger clubs on bigger stages with bigger crowds..but a superior species that sleep in cryo chambers between gmes??.NO. they shit from the same hole.

as don logan would say, wheres the bolt the buzz the sheer fu ckofness of it all??, lets get this premiership honey pissed on double bicardis and cokes and pimp her out for all shes worth..ergo give it the beans.

were playing the stooge role to perfection when we play these harlem globtrotters of the premiership.doffing our cap and tugging our forelock while the premiership gods fire bullets at our cockney dancing feet.

bollocks to that my son!

our counterparts leicster and burnley put up a show against man utd, chelsea and arsenal, and yet again we hear mentat harold bemoaning the players lack of fitness again this morning.

a basic requirement or tool of his trade if you will, for the modern day footballer i would have thought. I assumed our collection of internationals and costly stars would have individual tailored fitness programmes and not emptying their trouser turn ups of loose earth into the ellerisie after a vigorous session on the vaulting horse in regulation white singlet..

basic fitness..such a small thing to get right...yet big things come from small beginnings.

A king has his reign, and then he dies. It's inevitable. That is natural order of things.

Somewhere around may 2015.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 10:09]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:08 - Sep 15 with 1652 viewsdaveB

Although I don’t go along with the calls to sack Redknapp every time we get beat I do think we saw a few warning signs again yesterday.

Isla again very slow to get back after a run forward, almost Bosingwa like in the first half with Phillips covering him. Fer again went missing completely and never once supported Austin. It’s fine parking the bus like that and worked pretty well for 20 minutes as United created nothing but at some point you have to pose a threat at the other end as the kind of players we were up against were always going to get chances eventually.

I thought when we had the ball we were far too slow to get anyone forward, I didn’t expect waves of attacks but to see all 3 central midfielder refuse to push forward seemed bizarre. I’m not sure if that’s down to the manager or individual players. The manager will always carry the can but for me players need to show a bit of responsibility on the pitch and too many were hiding yesterday, we missed Joey Barton in that respect to play the game rather than the reputations.

For me the big tests are in the next few weeks, we need points in away games at Southampton and West Ham who are both beatable and I’d judge the team more hardly on those games rather than this one.

Still a big problem for Redknapp that fans are so quick to want him gone, he didn’t build up much love last season so any poor result or performance is going to be jumped on which I don’t think is going to help us too much as it puts so much pressure on ourselves for the so called must win games.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:15 - Sep 15 with 1633 viewsadhoc_qpr

I haven’t read the whole thread, but it seems we are stuck with Harry for the foreseeable future so we might as well get used to it!

It’s just like last season:

Wrong, bone headed team selections that have to be corrected at half time —check

Playing favourites and some players inexplicably frozen out/vanished - check

Negative approach and seeming lack of any plan (although I suppose hoof it long aimlessly is a plan of sorts?) — check

Not showing up for the big games - check

But barring something like 10 consecutive losses, TF is unlikely to sack Harry.

I have a feeling it’s going to be a very up and down season, but as long as we pick up wins in fixtures like the Sunderland game we might have a chance.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:23 - Sep 15 with 1622 viewsTHEBUSH

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:08 - Sep 15 by daveB

Although I don’t go along with the calls to sack Redknapp every time we get beat I do think we saw a few warning signs again yesterday.

Isla again very slow to get back after a run forward, almost Bosingwa like in the first half with Phillips covering him. Fer again went missing completely and never once supported Austin. It’s fine parking the bus like that and worked pretty well for 20 minutes as United created nothing but at some point you have to pose a threat at the other end as the kind of players we were up against were always going to get chances eventually.

I thought when we had the ball we were far too slow to get anyone forward, I didn’t expect waves of attacks but to see all 3 central midfielder refuse to push forward seemed bizarre. I’m not sure if that’s down to the manager or individual players. The manager will always carry the can but for me players need to show a bit of responsibility on the pitch and too many were hiding yesterday, we missed Joey Barton in that respect to play the game rather than the reputations.

For me the big tests are in the next few weeks, we need points in away games at Southampton and West Ham who are both beatable and I’d judge the team more hardly on those games rather than this one.

Still a big problem for Redknapp that fans are so quick to want him gone, he didn’t build up much love last season so any poor result or performance is going to be jumped on which I don’t think is going to help us too much as it puts so much pressure on ourselves for the so called must win games.

Spot on Dave, for me a very sensible view.

It looks like our players are very confused about what Hoddle and our coaching staff are getting them to do. Hopefully, they will get it, soon.

On that performance, Isla is not a improvement on Simpson, shame, but he still has time to improve.

Agree with what most posters say, it's the manner of defeat that worries, not the actual defeat !!
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:24 - Sep 15 with 1617 viewspaulparker

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:04 - Sep 15 by Discodroids

"Still if Phillps take a very good chance at 1-0 today the game is very different, small margins and all that"

small margins??, ive never seen such a chasm in class since kerry katona laid out her prawn ring to jemery irons in the back of his vintage lagonda v12.

i think we have a right to vent our spleen to varying degrees after performances like yesterdays and spurs , and not be branded drama queens over our lightly seasoned oregano eggs benidict whilst we read the tatler this morning.

the dull hangover still throbs from our last excursion into this country club of toffs and rich arabs.

we have the manner and bearing of a chancing cad who has erroneously received tickets to a country ball..scurrying around the skirting boards, stuffing monkfish and chive canapes into the rented pockets of our dinner suit and liberating the silver while averting the quizzical gaze of the top table and the butlers size 12 boot up our jacksie.

have we not earned the right to play in the rarified atmosphere of the premier league??.

of course we have... 46 stupefyng, attritional championship games akin to watching eddie charlton take on perrie mans over the best of a hundred frames with a pint of luke warm double diamond to hand.

sure were up against players on bigger wages with bigger clubs on bigger stages with bigger crowds..but a superior species that sleep in cryo chambers between gmes??.NO. they shit from the same hole.

as don logan would say, wheres the bolt the buzz the sheer fu ckofness of it all??, lets get this premiership honey pissed on double bicardis and cokes and pimp her out for all shes worth..ergo give it the beans.

were playing the stooge role to perfection when we play these harlem globtrotters of the premiership.doffing our cap and tugging our forelock while the premiership gods fire bullets at our cockney dancing feet.

bollocks to that my son!

our counterparts leicster and burnley put up a show against man utd, chelsea and arsenal, and yet again we hear mentat harold bemoaning the players lack of fitness again this morning.

a basic requirement or tool of his trade if you will, for the modern day footballer i would have thought. I assumed our collection of internationals and costly stars would have individual tailored fitness programmes and not emptying their trouser turn ups of loose earth into the ellerisie after a vigorous session on the vaulting horse in regulation white singlet..

basic fitness..such a small thing to get right...yet big things come from small beginnings.

A king has his reign, and then he dies. It's inevitable. That is natural order of things.

Somewhere around may 2015.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 10:09]

Spot on disco, that chance Phillips had was a fcuk up at the back caused when we actually put them under pressure, their back 3 are Pony as Burnley, Swansea & Sunderland proved
we set out to defend deep, even the likes of TAXI & DaveB could have predicted after 5 minutes we would get hammered,
we made them look brilliant , ala Spurs
totally agree why not go for it ?? Blackpool done it a few years back, Burnley are doing it,
look at Villa, everyone said they would go down & on paper we have the better squad
but they have gone to Liverpool with a game plan & won , (you must remember what a game plan was Arry)
that display was embarrassing yesterday,
why oh why did we not get another striker, we really are fcuked if Charlie gets injured
same mistakes as last year Arry, only this time we don't have the loan market to bail us out
a young up & coming manager would have gone for it, all Arry was intested in was catching up with Fergie to discuss fine wine & the 2.30 at Haydock
I now know what west ham fans were going through last year when they went away under another dinosaur (fat sam ) and just turned up to get beat, well that's us this year
gawd help us going to Chelsea , Arsenal & city, it doesn't bear thinking about
lose at home to stoke and we are well and truly in the Brown stuff

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:24 - Sep 15 with 1617 viewsnadera78

The whole performance was typical of Redknapp really. He decided before the season started that there were games he was prepared to write off - this being one of them - in order to focus on 'winnable' games. The problem is, Utd's defence has been shown up for what it is in the meantime, and yet he still didn't want to have a go.

Three problems with this strategy IMO. Firstly, what do you lose by giving it a go and taking them on? You're expected to get beaten anyway, so it's no loss, but it could generate an unexpected point (or even three). Secondly, if you fail to win some of the 'winnable' games you pretty soon find yourself in trouble and regretting the decision to forfeit other games over the season. Finally, it sets an awful precedent for both player and fans - that none of us should bother with games against the big boys because we aren't even going to try - and that can very create a bad atmosphere, especially for a club that has had that for several years already and only (temporarily?) solved that for a brief period at the end of last season.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:25 - Sep 15 with 1614 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

I don't have a particularly high opinion of Harry Redknapp. I don't have a particularly high opinion of any of that group of managers who ply their trade in the Premier League below the top level. If Harry went, the next one would be no better or worse. The only thing that would happen is that the new manager would want to bring in his own staff and players and we would be off again with another new team and trying to get rid of another dozen cast-offs. It would cost a fortune in compensation and player fees. The new guy would be better than Harry in some respects and worse in others and in no time at all you, or another group of moaners, would be moaning about him.

The owners have a particular way of going about owning our football club. Redknapp is a good fit with that. He has proved that his brand of playing the transfer market results in reasonably attractive and successful football teams. Hopefully he is in the early stages of building that at QPR. It isn't what many fans want. In any case they have a romantic dream of building youth teams over many years as if we were Southampton or Barcelona. That isn't how the owners see it so they will stay with Redknapp for several seasons unless some disaster befalls. Good for them. Stability is an important part of the success equation.

I accept that sometimes we will get stuffed in the PL. The players will be trying. The plan won't work. They will lose confidence, look poor and some fans will think it's the end of the world. Next week we will be at home against a team we can beat and it will all look different. All part of the roller coaster ride.

Fans can only damage their clubs by keep demanding new managers. It is madness.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:36 - Sep 15 with 1593 viewsdaveB

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:24 - Sep 15 by paulparker

Spot on disco, that chance Phillips had was a fcuk up at the back caused when we actually put them under pressure, their back 3 are Pony as Burnley, Swansea & Sunderland proved
we set out to defend deep, even the likes of TAXI & DaveB could have predicted after 5 minutes we would get hammered,
we made them look brilliant , ala Spurs
totally agree why not go for it ?? Blackpool done it a few years back, Burnley are doing it,
look at Villa, everyone said they would go down & on paper we have the better squad
but they have gone to Liverpool with a game plan & won , (you must remember what a game plan was Arry)
that display was embarrassing yesterday,
why oh why did we not get another striker, we really are fcuked if Charlie gets injured
same mistakes as last year Arry, only this time we don't have the loan market to bail us out
a young up & coming manager would have gone for it, all Arry was intested in was catching up with Fergie to discuss fine wine & the 2.30 at Haydock
I now know what west ham fans were going through last year when they went away under another dinosaur (fat sam ) and just turned up to get beat, well that's us this year
gawd help us going to Chelsea , Arsenal & city, it doesn't bear thinking about
lose at home to stoke and we are well and truly in the Brown stuff

Villa parked the bus and scored from a set piece, tactically it was not a great deal different to what we did yesterday but with a very different outcome. They also have a very good record at Liverpool so went with a lot of belief as well knowing they have beaten them before.

If we'd gone all out attack and lost 6-0 Redknapp would have been slaughtered anyway so I'm not sure he got it that wrong yesterday.

As for a new striker we did try for Ajax man, Borini and Defoe but they wanted too much money or clubs said no.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:45 - Sep 15 with 1561 viewsPommyhoop

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:36 - Sep 15 by daveB

Villa parked the bus and scored from a set piece, tactically it was not a great deal different to what we did yesterday but with a very different outcome. They also have a very good record at Liverpool so went with a lot of belief as well knowing they have beaten them before.

If we'd gone all out attack and lost 6-0 Redknapp would have been slaughtered anyway so I'm not sure he got it that wrong yesterday.

As for a new striker we did try for Ajax man, Borini and Defoe but they wanted too much money or clubs said no.

And why would it be 6 0 if we had the balls to go out all attack.Traore 's direct run and the chances for Vargas and Philips proved that this Man UTD defence is very dodgy.
They will ship in a couple of goals at Leicester next week becauseLeicester wont bend over like we did.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 10:46]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:51 - Sep 15 with 1542 viewsdaveB

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:45 - Sep 15 by Pommyhoop

And why would it be 6 0 if we had the balls to go out all attack.Traore 's direct run and the chances for Vargas and Philips proved that this Man UTD defence is very dodgy.
They will ship in a couple of goals at Leicester next week becauseLeicester wont bend over like we did.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 10:46]

I think they'd have ripped us apart on the counter attack if we had thrown too many men forward. Leicester are a better team than us imo so at home I'd expect them to do better
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:56 - Sep 15 with 1525 viewsPommyhoop

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:51 - Sep 15 by daveB

I think they'd have ripped us apart on the counter attack if we had thrown too many men forward. Leicester are a better team than us imo so at home I'd expect them to do better

And I think we'd have scored a couple if we'd come out with a bit of self belief and had a go. Maybe 6.3 rather than your 6 nill.
I agree Leicester are a better team at the moment and a huge reason for that is the diference in management

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:56 - Sep 15 with 1521 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:25 - Sep 15 by Spaghetti_Hoops

I don't have a particularly high opinion of Harry Redknapp. I don't have a particularly high opinion of any of that group of managers who ply their trade in the Premier League below the top level. If Harry went, the next one would be no better or worse. The only thing that would happen is that the new manager would want to bring in his own staff and players and we would be off again with another new team and trying to get rid of another dozen cast-offs. It would cost a fortune in compensation and player fees. The new guy would be better than Harry in some respects and worse in others and in no time at all you, or another group of moaners, would be moaning about him.

The owners have a particular way of going about owning our football club. Redknapp is a good fit with that. He has proved that his brand of playing the transfer market results in reasonably attractive and successful football teams. Hopefully he is in the early stages of building that at QPR. It isn't what many fans want. In any case they have a romantic dream of building youth teams over many years as if we were Southampton or Barcelona. That isn't how the owners see it so they will stay with Redknapp for several seasons unless some disaster befalls. Good for them. Stability is an important part of the success equation.

I accept that sometimes we will get stuffed in the PL. The players will be trying. The plan won't work. They will lose confidence, look poor and some fans will think it's the end of the world. Next week we will be at home against a team we can beat and it will all look different. All part of the roller coaster ride.

Fans can only damage their clubs by keep demanding new managers. It is madness.

I agree with a lot of what you say, but Southampton lost their manager and the bulk of their first team over the summer and yet are playing attractive, attacking football with their new signings hitting the ground running despite arriving late in the window.

Not saying i want him, but i would be 100% confident that Pulis could keep this squad of players up.

With Redknapp i have no idea (although we certainly won't be staying up on goal difference...)
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:59 - Sep 15 with 1517 viewspaulparker

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:36 - Sep 15 by daveB

Sorry DaveB we must have been watching different games
Villa hardly parked the bus, they were solid in the midfield and defended like they had practised doing it, Liverpool had about 1 shot on target,
Our defence on paper is much better than Villa's but we still look like conceding every time someone attacks us

im not asking for us to go all out attack, but when you saw that team sheet yesterday
with Charlie upfront on his own and Niko in the middle even you must have thought we would struggle
we had won our last game, so where was our belief against a team who if put under pressure would panic ,
we played like an under 10 team who when they see a few bigger kids in the opposition they bottle it

as for strikers 99.9 % of this MB knew Remy was never going to stay , so why did we leave it to the last minute to try and get a Defoe & Borini, (desperate)
same mistakes as last year im afraid and that's down to HR , and the bungle brothers (copyright LBLOCK)
we should have gone for a Troy Deeney, Assoumbalongou, Bamford, stevie May, someone with pace,
(BTW here's an idea why don't we poach Peterborough's chief scout )
but no we have Vargas & Charlie and a 20% fit Zamora, all 3 i could beat over a 100 meter dash
Sorry but seen one Arry QPR away performance you have seen them all, Sh*t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:00 - Sep 15 with 1509 viewsbaz_qpr

We should have gone at them for the first 20 if we conceded then we could have parked the bus, their defence was their weakness but we decided to play to their strengths, that is what riles!
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:02 - Sep 15 with 1507 viewsJuzzie

For me, Leicester v Man Utd next week will be key. If Man Utd batter the foxes then our result won't seem so bad. If Leicester get at least a point out of the game or play in a manner tha really tests Man Utd, even if Utd still win, then Harry and the coaching team's tactics will need serious questioning, moreso than already.

Fo me, it wasn't the fact we lost or even by 4, it was the utter capitulation. It was Spurs all over again. How do they think sitting back will do the trick? Yes, it worked against Derby in the Play Off Final and countless other games last season but it will never work against any of the top 6 teams in the PL.

Just fking go for it. I'd rather we showed some guts and got done 4-0 than surrender and get done 4-0.

I missed the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. I was that pissed off with the 1st half showing I went out and mowed the lawn!

[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 11:09]
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:08 - Sep 15 with 1477 viewsPommyhoop

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:02 - Sep 15 by Juzzie

For me, Leicester v Man Utd next week will be key. If Man Utd batter the foxes then our result won't seem so bad. If Leicester get at least a point out of the game or play in a manner tha really tests Man Utd, even if Utd still win, then Harry and the coaching team's tactics will need serious questioning, moreso than already.

Fo me, it wasn't the fact we lost or even by 4, it was the utter capitulation. It was Spurs all over again. How do they think sitting back will do the trick? Yes, it worked against Derby in the Play Off Final and countless other games last season but it will never work against any of the top 6 teams in the PL.

Just fking go for it. I'd rather we showed some guts and got done 4-0 than surrender and get done 4-0.

I missed the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. I was that pissed off with the 1st half showing I went out and mowed the lawn!

[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 11:09]

This ^^^^^
Is what I was trying to say..

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:09 - Sep 15 with 1475 viewsDiscodroids

Manchester United as soon through the eyes of harold redknapp and his coaching staff.

01 de Gea......{Thor, the norse god of thunder}
06 Evans.........{cyberdine T-1000}
02 Rafael.......{Khan , the gentically engineerd super human experiment}
05 Rojo...........{Snake Pliskin}
42 Blackett.....{kraven the hunter}
08 Mata ........{Brundel Fly}
07 Di María ....{the Toe cutter from mad max}
17 Blind..........{Lord Humungus,the ayatollah of rock-and-rollah,from mad max2}
21 Herrera......{Master blaster from mad max 3}
20 van Persie...{Harry Brown}
10 Rooney........{Franco Begbie}

and us lot..... the chorus line from a gloria beumont camp musical .again

'Meet the gang cos the boys are here
The boys to Mortify you ,
B-O ,
B-O-Y-S, BOYS TO MORTIFY YOOOOOOOOOU.

[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 11:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:14 - Sep 15 with 1456 viewsPommyhoop

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:09 - Sep 15 by Discodroids

Manchester United as soon through the eyes of harold redknapp and his coaching staff.

01 de Gea......{Thor, the norse god of thunder}
06 Evans.........{cyberdine T-1000}
02 Rafael.......{Khan , the gentically engineerd super human experiment}
05 Rojo...........{Snake Pliskin}
42 Blackett.....{kraven the hunter}
08 Mata ........{Brundel Fly}
07 Di María ....{the Toe cutter from mad max}
17 Blind..........{Lord Humungus,the ayatollah of rock-and-rollah,from mad max2}
21 Herrera......{Master blaster from mad max 3}
20 van Persie...{Harry Brown}
10 Rooney........{Franco Begbie}

and us lot..... the chorus line from a gloria beumont camp musical .again

'Meet the gang cos the boys are here
The boys to Mortify you ,
B-O ,
B-O-Y-S, BOYS TO MORTIFY YOOOOOOOOOU.

[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 11:32]

The fall guys even wore the white top....

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:15 - Sep 15 with 1454 viewsDoughnut

I'm startin to feel about Redknapp now, how I fealt about Hughes, when the light began to dawn.
I actually think we never did 'pull our trousers up'...Arry's keepin them firmly down around our ankles, with his good foot.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:25 - Sep 15 with 1426 viewsessextaxiboy

I agree , his tactics were to frustrate Utd and let the pressure of expectation and the crowd increase. Try and take a chance on the break , as we saw they do come. We had Adel and Vargas on the bench to maybe take the game to them a bit late on or to chase an equaliser.

We conceded a frustrating goal and carried on with the same plan , we lost a second on the break after we committed a few forward . If we could have got to half time at 2-0 we may have lost but IMO would have had a go after an hour . Conceding a third meant the game was gone and it was sticking a plaster on with Traore and having a look at Vargas (who i thought was a positive that we can take from it )

You can argue with the plan but IMO we had a credible one . Teams who go there and attack in numbers might get lucky and nick one , but they may be 3 down in 20 min which is what HR feared IMO .

Bottom line , it didnt work . but plenty of teams will go there with the same plan .
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:31 - Sep 15 with 1405 viewsA40Bosh

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:25 - Sep 15 by essextaxiboy

I agree , his tactics were to frustrate Utd and let the pressure of expectation and the crowd increase. Try and take a chance on the break , as we saw they do come. We had Adel and Vargas on the bench to maybe take the game to them a bit late on or to chase an equaliser.

We conceded a frustrating goal and carried on with the same plan , we lost a second on the break after we committed a few forward . If we could have got to half time at 2-0 we may have lost but IMO would have had a go after an hour . Conceding a third meant the game was gone and it was sticking a plaster on with Traore and having a look at Vargas (who i thought was a positive that we can take from it )

You can argue with the plan but IMO we had a credible one . Teams who go there and attack in numbers might get lucky and nick one , but they may be 3 down in 20 min which is what HR feared IMO .

Bottom line , it didnt work . but plenty of teams will go there with the same plan .

Bottom line, watch how other teams go against Utd over the coming weeks compared to how we fared.

Watch us against supposed lesser opposition over the coming weeks.

It is still to early to get overly down, but things have to be back on course next week if he has a strategy of only setting up an attacking formation and going for it against teams outside of the top 6.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:40 - Sep 15 with 1386 viewsdaveB

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 10:56 - Sep 15 by Pommyhoop

And I think we'd have scored a couple if we'd come out with a bit of self belief and had a go. Maybe 6.3 rather than your 6 nill.
I agree Leicester are a better team at the moment and a huge reason for that is the diference in management

We'll never know but as ever I think it's all far too simplistic to blame everything on the manager, the players are not robots they need to make decisions during a game and take a bit of responsibility for how they play. The likes of Phillips and Hoilett needed to close down far better from the front rather than stand off all the time and Fer needed to get forward when we had the ball but none of that happened. If that was tactical from Redknapp then he got that badly wrong but I'm not sure it was.

Any gameplan we had went out of the window once the second goal went in, I thought we'd done OK up until that point but then we were pretty pathetic after that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024