Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sooner Harry fcks off the better 16:47 - Sep 14 with 21448 viewsQPR1882

YES it is his fault

He trains them, he picks the team,he picks the formation

He makes us look mugs ever time we are live on tv
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:49 - Sep 15 with 1395 viewsJuzzie

The players need to take responsibilty too no matter what the tactics asked of them.

For the 4th goal, which I missed live, Mata would have been offside when the ball was fed to him had Rio stayed where he was. Rio ran forward and played Mata onside
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:51 - Sep 15 with 1394 viewsRangersw12

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:25 - Sep 15 by essextaxiboy

I agree , his tactics were to frustrate Utd and let the pressure of expectation and the crowd increase. Try and take a chance on the break , as we saw they do come. We had Adel and Vargas on the bench to maybe take the game to them a bit late on or to chase an equaliser.

We conceded a frustrating goal and carried on with the same plan , we lost a second on the break after we committed a few forward . If we could have got to half time at 2-0 we may have lost but IMO would have had a go after an hour . Conceding a third meant the game was gone and it was sticking a plaster on with Traore and having a look at Vargas (who i thought was a positive that we can take from it )

You can argue with the plan but IMO we had a credible one . Teams who go there and attack in numbers might get lucky and nick one , but they may be 3 down in 20 min which is what HR feared IMO .

Bottom line , it didnt work . but plenty of teams will go there with the same plan .

It's the fact we hardly put a tackle in and just allowed them to play in front of us , why wasn't we pressing them and snapping into tackles and generally looking like a team fighting for a result

Every game regardless of the opposition we should be at teams giving it ago and if we play the same way at Chelsea like we have at United and Spurs then the shit really will hit the fan
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:53 - Sep 15 with 1392 viewsessextaxiboy

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:02 - Sep 15 by Juzzie

For me, Leicester v Man Utd next week will be key. If Man Utd batter the foxes then our result won't seem so bad. If Leicester get at least a point out of the game or play in a manner tha really tests Man Utd, even if Utd still win, then Harry and the coaching team's tactics will need serious questioning, moreso than already.

Fo me, it wasn't the fact we lost or even by 4, it was the utter capitulation. It was Spurs all over again. How do they think sitting back will do the trick? Yes, it worked against Derby in the Play Off Final and countless other games last season but it will never work against any of the top 6 teams in the PL.

Just fking go for it. I'd rather we showed some guts and got done 4-0 than surrender and get done 4-0.

I missed the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. I was that pissed off with the 1st half showing I went out and mowed the lawn!

[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 11:09]

Leicester are at home , so it not comparing like for like . We beat Sunderland , Spurs beat us , Sunderland and Spurs Drew . Nothing has settled yet .

Our game next week is more key than Leicester Man Utd . Beat Stoke and we have 6 from 5 , with two away games at top teams gone albeit with a GD kicking. Then two away games we can get something from .
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 12:04 - Sep 15 with 1360 viewsPommyhoop

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-marsh-fears-qpr-under-redknapp-after-man
Rodney's take on it..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 12:47 - Sep 15 with 1296 viewsDiscodroids

really feel for the fans who have bothered with it all for the 3 away games this season, a pathetic loss to fourth division team, luckily the mk dons man utd result overshadowed it. and eight goals conceded in the other two with not one scored.

should just put a book of condolence on the exit of every away Ground qpr go to this season.

Dire.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 13:01]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 12:55 - Sep 15 with 1287 viewsheadhoops

Having read all 7 pages here's my two penny worth. Most of us knew we were very, very unlikely to get anything from the match - that said the commitment from the team was diabolical. No team should ever set up to lose and that's the message Harold is sending out.

We lacked any sort of leadership on the pitch - for me Rio should be replaced by Chief as he's no longer the world class defender he once was. Give Clint a break and get Yun in for an extended run and put Nico beau brummel out to stud, he must have made 30 odd passes yesterday - possibly one was forward. Get someone close to Charlie.

What do we do on the training ground - our set pieces are dreadful and we don't look anywhere near as sharp or fit as most of the teams we have played.

Its far too early to get rid of Harold and we should stick with him - but someone needs to tell him we are the most ponderous, boring and predictable team in the division and thats his problem to sort out.

Let's hope that we stuff clueless hughesless and harmony is restored to this band of brothers.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:17 - Sep 15 with 1244 viewsJamie

Everyone know Arry is a total dinosaur and that it is merely a job for him. 17th is the target and we will play this season hoping for a 0-0 against all the big teams.

I don't like the guy or want him in charge, but equally acknowledge that he has to be given the season to see how he does. Nothing good can come of sacking him mid season, paying off another backroom team and yet more upheaval.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:17 - Sep 15 with 1244 viewsR_from_afar

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:00 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

inspirational highlight for me ,,

72 minutes .sandro off injured , greeted with the uplifting gift of sound and vision via, first division clogger karl henry and locked in syndrome victim kevin bond going through what appeared to be anti logarithm tables computated by footballing mentat harold.

"it is by will alone harold sets his mind in motion and plays clint hill and niko fkn kranjr"

pure unrefined old spice . in a world of premiership prada.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 18:10]

But the much maligned Henry can at least tackle, stick to his role, and put some steel into our rice paper centre...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:20 - Sep 15 with 1233 viewsmakaveli1882

Man Utd ........LOST NO GOALS

Burton ...... LOST NO GOALS

spurs ...........LOST NO GOALS

wigan .......... DREW NO GOALS

Barnsley won 3-2 .......relegated team

Leicester ......... LOST NO GOALS

M'boro ..... won 3-1

Sheff Wed ............LOST NO GOALS

Brighton ............ LOST NO GOALS

Birmingham .... won 2-0

Charlton ..........LOST NO GOALS

Derby ...........LOST NO GOALS

Ipswich .... won 3-1

Everton ............LOST NO GOALS

Watford .........DREW NO GOALS

This is our away record since Boxing day over 2 leagues and 2 cup competitions

His away tactics clearly don't work

and he is a caant
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:26 - Sep 15 with 1225 viewskysersosaqpr

Just as annoyed as everyone else on here about the manner of the defeat, and the poor tactics employed. However, as some have stated, to get rid of Harry now would be knee-jerk and just costs a fortune in paying people off and bringing in another band of hangers-on to whichever new manager we employed.
Why not do soemthing different [for qpr] and look for contunuity; why not elevate Barton to player-coach and give him the reins next season. Is Barton as good/bad as the other bunch swanning around and applying for every job? [as someone said outside the top 5-6 they're all the same tosh ex-pros]. I read Barton's article in the guardian; seen him transform over the last two seasons from some lunatic into a leader; a very rational and deep thinking person - bloody hell, he could be the next Wenger [philosophy of footbal always coming first, etc] - but we'll never know unless....

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:26 - Sep 15 with 1207 viewsR_from_afar

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 19:11 - Sep 14 by queensparker

Calm down lads - this was a nailed on easy win for United, it's what we do and have done for decades, not just under Harry. Barton and Mutch both out was a big blow, our two best players against Sunderland

Let the pundits w*nk themselves unconscious about "the return of Man U" for a few days while we need to concentrate on beating Stoke and the teams around us.

We seem to have gone into the Prem this time sh*tting it against the big teams for some reason but I reckon this squad will come good this time.

I can't agree with that. How come we went to a much better Man City and scored two goals at their place? We had a weaker squad then. I never want Hughes to have anything to do with Rangers again but he managed to set us up to not only be strong and resilient, but to score two goals and nearly get a point (or you could even say, a win). That was against the eventual Prem champions - which ManUre will certainly not be this season - and with SWP in the side!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:30 - Sep 15 with 1200 viewsisawqpratwcity

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 12:04 - Sep 15 by Pommyhoop

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-marsh-fears-qpr-under-redknapp-after-man
Rodney's take on it..

have always taken rodney with a grain of salt since his ''heading for the conference'' comment in '96.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:33 - Sep 15 with 1190 views1MoreBrightonR

Not sure the last game of the season aginst City which was a massively important game for us is comparable to an early season game against Man U
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:39 - Sep 15 with 1169 viewsDiscodroids

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:20 - Sep 15 by makaveli1882

M'boro ..... won 3-1

Birmingham .... won 2-0

Ipswich .... won 3-1

and he is a caant

impressive numbers!! .

is that harold the mentats version of the footballing fabonnacci sequence or simply binary for goals scored.?? ie. 00000101100000001010000.

[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 13:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:40 - Sep 15 with 1167 viewsR_from_afar

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 21:30 - Sep 14 by onlyrinmoray

1 win in 27 ? at Old Trafford so no surprise and Clive was spot on with his 4-0 forecast However after watching Villa yesterday win again at Liverpool, what did they do right that we did wrong ? They closed down in midfield for 90 minutes and took the one chance they had plus defended brilliantly
This was by a team who have hardly spent a penny and who I was convinced were certs to go down this year. To go to OT and plan to defend for 90 mins was stupid there was no way we had a go today. Embarrassing
And no Harry should not go..... lose to Stoke Leicester Villa Burnley Palace etc. well that's a different matter

"However after watching Villa yesterday win again at Liverpool, what did they do right that we did wrong ? They closed down in midfield for 90 minutes and took the one chance they had plus defended brilliantly".

Excellent point. It calls to mind that TV programme "Big Ron: Manager". Bleo (Peterboro manager) made a very good point when he said?: "When it's a battle, you fookin' battle".

RFA

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:41 - Sep 15 with 1166 viewshoops_legend

Mark Hughes had an away record equivalent to Arry.... Set us up terribly and I think we never won

I honestly never understand why we set up so differently awya from home and since we never get any results shows its a fools mission
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:03 - Sep 15 with 1113 viewsdaveB

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:41 - Sep 15 by hoops_legend

Mark Hughes had an away record equivalent to Arry.... Set us up terribly and I think we never won

I honestly never understand why we set up so differently awya from home and since we never get any results shows its a fools mission

The team set up and shape was pretty much the same as it is at home but away at Man Utd with all the new signings and hype we were always going to start on the back foot, any team would have done and look to keep it tight then grow into the game but once again we missed our chances when they came so never got into it
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:09 - Sep 15 with 1097 viewsPinnerPaul

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:20 - Sep 15 by makaveli1882

M'boro ..... won 3-1

Birmingham .... won 2-0

Ipswich .... won 3-1

and he is a caant

I think you missed one out there - small game at Wembley?

You may have heard it mentioned once or twice?
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:10 - Sep 15 with 1095 viewsJuzzie

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 11:53 - Sep 15 by essextaxiboy

Leicester are at home , so it not comparing like for like . We beat Sunderland , Spurs beat us , Sunderland and Spurs Drew . Nothing has settled yet .

Our game next week is more key than Leicester Man Utd . Beat Stoke and we have 6 from 5 , with two away games at top teams gone albeit with a GD kicking. Then two away games we can get something from .

I know Leicester are at home so changes the demograpihics a bit but if a club like Man Utd have title winning spirations then they have to win there.

It's not about how key the game is (Man U winning will do us a favour anyway, just in the same way I want all the top 6 clubs to beat the clubs that are likely to be around us) but how Leicester set themselves up.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:12 - Sep 15 with 1094 viewsPinnerPaul

Kept off this board since yesterday.

Don't remember any 7 page threads about the Sunderland game - funny that?!

I now suspect we will have a repeat of the ridiculous over reaction we had after Spurs.

Yes true I don't have to read it but it will still be there and not alter the fact that the majority seem to enjoy posting negatives rather than positives.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:12 - Sep 15 with 1090 viewssimmo

Not read through every page of this thread but in response to the OP I think it's a bit of a knee jerk reaction. I'm sure I would have felt more strongly if I'd actually gone (I didn't as I was expecting exactly what we got), but it's one game we were never likely to get something from, that's the nature of the premiership for teams like us.

Yes its frustrating to do it the way we did, just lie there legs akimbo and ask them to help themselves. In the brief and fleeting moments we did put their defence under pressure they looked susceptible, but mostly we allowed the strongest part of their team to do what they wanted, which is all the more embarrassing as we were on Sky. Its exacerbated by Swansea who already showed us exactly what you needed to do to get a result against Unied at OT, and we ignored that in place of giving them the espect Sky feels they deserve. Annoying.

Some positives - Sandro looks a great signing, nothing within 10 yards of him got any joy and he tracked runners, put in tackles and didn't hide once, looks a great addition. Traore came on and did well, no sulking over not getting picked or our acceptance to let him go Palace, he came on with a point to prove and showed he wants his place.
No injuries and more mins for certain players that have not had much football recently, particularly Fer, Sandro, Kranjcar, Vargas and Henry. Shame we didn't see Taarabt, but hopefully he gets his run out against Stoke, perhaps in place of Hoilett on the left of Austin, which is where I see him starting if he can maintain fitness and form.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:16 - Sep 15 with 1082 viewsisawqpratwcity

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:09 - Sep 15 by PinnerPaul

I think you missed one out there - small game at Wembley?

You may have heard it mentioned once or twice?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better (n/t) on 14:16 - Sep 15 with 1082 viewspaulparker

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:12 - Sep 15 by PinnerPaul

I now suspect we will have a repeat of the ridiculous over reaction we had after Spurs.

Yes true I don't have to read it but it will still be there and not alter the fact that the majority seem to enjoy posting negatives rather than positives.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sooner Harry fcks off the better (n/t) on 14:16 - Sep 15 with 1082 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024