Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sooner Harry fcks off the better 16:47 - Sep 14 with 21297 viewsQPR1882

YES it is his fault

He trains them, he picks the team,he picks the formation

He makes us look mugs ever time we are live on tv
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:21 - Sep 15 with 1429 viewsPinnerPaul

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 13:26 - Sep 15 by R_from_afar

I can't agree with that. How come we went to a much better Man City and scored two goals at their place? We had a weaker squad then. I never want Hughes to have anything to do with Rangers again but he managed to set us up to not only be strong and resilient, but to score two goals and nearly get a point (or you could even say, a win). That was against the eventual Prem champions - which ManUre will certainly not be this season - and with SWP in the side!

RFA

RFA - We didn't win ONE single away game under Hughes!

Man City - We thought we had to win to stay up - no choice there.

Generally under Hughes we were dreadful away from home. & our victories at home v the big teams that season were generally achieved by sitting back and soaking up pressure, not going for it!
Sooner Harry fcks off the better (n/t) on 14:24 - Sep 15 with 1424 viewsPinnerPaul

Sooner Harry fcks off the better (n/t) on 14:16 - Sep 15 by paulparker

Come on Paul spit it out, say what you mean!
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:28 - Sep 15 with 1415 viewspaulparker

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:12 - Sep 15 by PinnerPaul

Kept off this board since yesterday.

Don't remember any 7 page threads about the Sunderland game - funny that?!

I now suspect we will have a repeat of the ridiculous over reaction we had after Spurs.

Yes true I don't have to read it but it will still be there and not alter the fact that the majority seem to enjoy posting negatives rather than positives.

How is playing sh*t an over reaction
we didn't put in any tackles
our set pieces are sh*t
we got over run in midfield (why play Kranjker ???)
we don't know what system we are playing
our defence was so deep they may as well have had a seat in the away end
we made spurs look like real Madrid and chadli look like Ronaldo
Spurs arnt all that and again yesterday we didn't even bother UTD when they were so lacking in confidence at the back
both Spurs & Utd will not have easier games
BTW what positives do we take from that
the only positive is Austin didn't get injured, Brilliant
also I was one of the idiots who went to Burton (which we played the exact same) , which for some reason HR has escaped any kind of flak from
we can all take losing (we support QPR) , but there is a manner in which you lose
im getting sick of listening to
"Tough league"
"sandro's not fit, )
"bare bones"
"niko still finding his fitness" (what after 18 months)
" cant defend like that " (well fcuking coach them then)
10 conceded , 1 for , in 5 games

keep repeating that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:33 - Sep 15 with 1390 viewsDiscodroids

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:28 - Sep 15 by paulparker

our set pieces are sh*t
Spurs arnt all that and again yesterday we didn't even bother UTD when they were so lacking in confidence at the back
also I was one of the idiots who went to Burton (which we played the exact same) , which for some reason HR has escaped any kind of flak from
we can all take losing (we support QPR) , but there is a manner in which you lose
"Tough league"
"sandro's not fit, )
"bare bones"

keep repeating that

a tad harsh parker my old friend... another brucie bounus in that none of our players suffered a fatality in the 90 mins.

same story away to spurs ....back to back mortality.i think were on to something here..baby steps and all that mate!

At least harold is installing the doctrine of human survival in our players and living to fight another day .

perhaps will see niko forage for nuts,berries , heat, shelter and clothing away to chelsea, and rob green keep his matches dry in his socks at the etihad.

5 games, one goal for and four defeats but a full compliment of players alive.

kudos to harold surely!

its a miracle!!

i often wonder why we keep SWP, perhaps to harvest his vital organs in order to maintain our 100% survival rate , joe jordan must be due a new pancreas soon.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 14:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:43 - Sep 15 with 1369 viewsdaveB

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:28 - Sep 15 by paulparker

our set pieces are sh*t
"Tough league"
"sandro's not fit, )
"bare bones"

keep repeating that

Redknapp got plenty of flack for the Burton game, same as he does every time we get beat
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:45 - Sep 15 with 1364 viewsthemodfather

i was very upset when we lost at charlton earlier this year and wanted harry out then
any decent manager would have got us up imo....
i am so glad we did go up, had a memorable day out at wemberleeeee
but thought, ok give harry, zamora a bonus and cheerio
plan for the future.
spurs fans tell me endlessly, harry takes all the credit and no blame
today it's fer wasn't fit after international call up, why play him then??
always on a loser at man utd....we always look slow, stand off the ball and don't tackle....and don't take our chances! come on phillips ffs
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:59 - Sep 15 with 1332 viewspaulparker

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:43 - Sep 15 by daveB

Redknapp got plenty of flack for the Burton game, same as he does every time we get beat

not Nationally he didn't, Pardew & Irvine are getting untold stick
yet Harry the medias mate doesn't, funny that
imagine Pardew losing to Burton with senior pro's
also a fair few on here were saying it don't matter its just the cup , etc, etc

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 15:04 - Sep 15 with 1322 viewsdaveB

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:59 - Sep 15 by paulparker

not Nationally he didn't, Pardew & Irvine are getting untold stick
yet Harry the medias mate doesn't, funny that
imagine Pardew losing to Burton with senior pro's
also a fair few on here were saying it don't matter its just the cup , etc, etc

We're not that important so national media don't really care. He gets plenty of stick from QPR fans every time we lose or draw even when we win sometimes
Login to get fewer ads

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 15:07 - Sep 15 with 1317 viewsRangersw12

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 15:04 - Sep 15 by daveB

We're not that important so national media don't really care. He gets plenty of stick from QPR fans every time we lose or draw even when we win sometimes

A lot of people don't like him and probably never will

He doesn't exactly help himself with his negative tactics especially away from home
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 15:14 - Sep 15 with 1308 viewspaulparker

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 15:07 - Sep 15 by Rangersw12

He doesn't exactly help himself with his negative tactics especially away from home

I want to like him , I really do
if we got the Manager who managed that spurs team or the bloke who managed to make west ham play good football then we would all be happy
but lets face it,we are a pension top up for him, a couple of years working in London
with a few bob to wheel & deal (keep it interesting )
easy chairman to manipulate , keeps in the public eye and gets jobs for his mates
Big Joe, & Bondy "mini cab " Bond
he has no interest in us, can barely get of his ars* to get any passion going

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 15:23 - Sep 15 with 1286 viewsdaveB

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 15:07 - Sep 15 by Rangersw12

I think that's the truth, He makes it very hard to like him the way his side plays
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 15:28 - Sep 15 with 1271 viewsFearless

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:45 - Sep 15 by themodfather

i was very upset when we lost at charlton earlier this year and wanted harry out then
plan for the future.
always on a loser at man utd....we always look slow, stand off the ball and don't tackle....and don't take our chances! come on phillips ffs

Didn't Arry tell us we'd be better after the international break?
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:12 - Sep 15 with 1224 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:45 - Sep 15 by themodfather

plan for the future.

His post-match interview was a pathetic ramble on Sky. When asked about Sandro's injury he blethered on about how Sandro and Fer weren't fit 'it's always the same when you buy from other clubs'. What? Then blamed it on international duty because they hadn't played, or had played, it wasn't clear, really. I think it was that they hadn't played. He sort of said Fer played 90 minutes, then said he'd sat around and probably hadn't done anything. Not sure how that's different to any other club, but there you go. But, basically, he was blaming international duty.

Which was funny, because the two central midfielders Barton and Mutch, who couldn't play because of knocks/strains - weren't on international duty! So international duty is bad because they either play or they don't, but if they don't go on international duty, then they somehow get injured anyway.

Er... ok, Harry. Keep taking the pills.

I see Kranjcar's new-found svelte figure has made all the difference in his ponderous use of the ball, anyway.

Bare bones.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:35 - Sep 15 with 1191 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:12 - Sep 15 by Antti_Heinola

His post-match interview was a pathetic ramble on Sky. When asked about Sandro's injury he blethered on about how Sandro and Fer weren't fit 'it's always the same when you buy from other clubs'. What? Then blamed it on international duty because they hadn't played, or had played, it wasn't clear, really. I think it was that they hadn't played. He sort of said Fer played 90 minutes, then said he'd sat around and probably hadn't done anything. Not sure how that's different to any other club, but there you go. But, basically, he was blaming international duty.

Which was funny, because the two central midfielders Barton and Mutch, who couldn't play because of knocks/strains - weren't on international duty! So international duty is bad because they either play or they don't, but if they don't go on international duty, then they somehow get injured anyway.

Er... ok, Harry. Keep taking the pills.

I see Kranjcar's new-found svelte figure has made all the difference in his ponderous use of the ball, anyway.

You'll drive yourself mad trying to dissect/repeat managers post match interviews. The deal is that they ramble on for a few minutes as a TV filler saying as little as possible and trying not to provoke the papers or an FA fine. They are contractually obliged to do this, though nobody in their right mind would ask them to.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:52 - Sep 15 with 1167 viewsjamois

I don't know whether 'Harry Out' is what I want for our football club at this point. But I do know what I do want, it's quite simple really.

I want a team of players who look like they are coached to play as a team, a cohesive whole. I want a team that has its own blueprint for how they play, not something that lurches every week simply to combat the opposition - we should have something in our system that gives other teams something to think about. I want a team that injects passion and pride into how they acquit themselves on the pitch, players that are motivated to over-achieve for the blue n white hoops, players that think we are the surprise package.

That's it. I don't care about Harry's ramblings, his transfer dealings, his excuses, his jowl, his car window. But I do expect him to put a cohesive team unit, playing to a Rangers way, out on the pitch, and that they're all coached to improve. This is what he gets paid millions to do. Surely? And if he isn't, well......

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:58 - Sep 15 with 1158 viewsPinnerPaul

Pardew is getting untold stick for last 12 league games =

W1 D2 L9
If we have only won 1 game after 12 this season then of course I expect Harry to be in the national spotlight (if not sacked already)
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:05 - Sep 15 with 1143 viewsessextaxiboy

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:52 - Sep 15 by jamois

I don't know whether 'Harry Out' is what I want for our football club at this point. But I do know what I do want, it's quite simple really.

I want a team of players who look like they are coached to play as a team, a cohesive whole. I want a team that has its own blueprint for how they play, not something that lurches every week simply to combat the opposition - we should have something in our system that gives other teams something to think about. I want a team that injects passion and pride into how they acquit themselves on the pitch, players that are motivated to over-achieve for the blue n white hoops, players that think we are the surprise package.

That's it. I don't care about Harry's ramblings, his transfer dealings, his excuses, his jowl, his car window. But I do expect him to put a cohesive team unit, playing to a Rangers way, out on the pitch, and that they're all coached to improve. This is what he gets paid millions to do. Surely? And if he isn't, well......

He is getting paid now to keep us in the Premier League and secure the money for next year.

. Thats it ..Nothing else . No cup runs , using any style of football that he sees fit to succeed .

That is the same objective for at least 14 teams in the division . Its not ideal but thats how it is . You either stick with it or you get less involved and follow it all on Sky as many do .
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:10 - Sep 15 with 1130 viewsvblockranger

A young manager who plays hungry players with ability rather than rely on just experience is what's needed after Harry and sooner rather than later i hope.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:11 - Sep 15 with 1129 viewspaulparker

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:05 - Sep 15 by essextaxiboy

He is getting paid now to keep us in the Premier League and secure the money for next year.

. Thats it ..Nothing else . No cup runs , using any style of football that he sees fit to succeed .

That is the same objective for at least 14 teams in the division . Its not ideal but thats how it is . You either stick with it or you get less involved and follow it all on Sky as many do .

that's it in a nutshell Essex, and how depressing is that
we are looking to finish 17th , and are hoping for 10 wins a season out of 38 games every year to pick up more tv money
modern football is overrated vvank

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:23 - Sep 15 with 1101 viewsessextaxiboy

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:11 - Sep 15 by paulparker

that's it in a nutshell Essex, and how depressing is that
we are looking to finish 17th , and are hoping for 10 wins a season out of 38 games every year to pick up more tv money
modern football is overrated vvank

You have to try to take something from it . If we finish 17th and over the seasons gradually improve on that year on year , maybe in a few years start to threaten the Europa league with a few away trips that go with it

New stadium , bigger crowds, watching the top teams and top players with some of them coming to us . The craic will still be the same

There is plenty to keep going for in the long term if the direction is slowly upwards . IMO
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:27 - Sep 15 with 1097 viewsjamois

Taxi I find that a very limited perspective. What it effectively means is that the objective next year will be exactly the same because there is no forward planning and no development of the playing side of the club. We'll be aiming for 17th again next season. You may feel that your opinion is a very pragmatic one, but I personally doubt that clubs like Swansea, Hull, certainly not Southampton, are competing with the same perspective. I think their aims are broader and their blueprints for playing football certainly more evolved than ours. And this has been the case since any of them were promoted.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:33 - Sep 15 with 1085 viewsdaveB

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:27 - Sep 15 by jamois

Taxi I find that a very limited perspective. What it effectively means is that the objective next year will be exactly the same because there is no forward planning and no development of the playing side of the club. We'll be aiming for 17th again next season. You may feel that your opinion is a very pragmatic one, but I personally doubt that clubs like Swansea, Hull, certainly not Southampton, are competing with the same perspective. I think their aims are broader and their blueprints for playing football certainly more evolved than ours. And this has been the case since any of them were promoted.

That may be the case but all 3 of those clubs are one bad transfer window or one bad managerial appointment away from relegation, same as us really
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:23 - Sep 15 with 1034 viewsDiscodroids

fu ck me ....let the good times roll!!.

reminds me of this uplifting scene

i love a premiership party with an atmosphere!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:32 - Sep 15 with 1027 viewsR_from_afar

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:52 - Sep 15 by jamois

Amen to all that, and not just re. Redknapp, the same goes for all the other - cough - "coaches" we employ.

As an example, I KNOW I can take a better corner than most of our lot. I really can. I couldn't do a flash one, I couldn't bend it miles or fizz it in with pace, but I could (and do every time I play), 80-90% of the time, clear the first man and get the ball into the danger area where the 'keeper would struggle to reach it and one of blue and white hooped idols might just be able to put their elegantly coiffeured head on it and deposit it in the back of the net.

It is not hard to do this, you just practice it....

RFA
PS: For the record, I COULD do the stupid Adel short corner where we try to be clever and play a short, quick one, only to - as sure as eggs are eggs - immediately concede possession and gift the opposition a quick counter-attack.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 18:48 - Sep 15 with 1009 viewsR_from_afar

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 14:21 - Sep 15 by PinnerPaul

RFA - We didn't win ONE single away game under Hughes!

Man City - We thought we had to win to stay up - no choice there.

Generally under Hughes we were dreadful away from home. & our victories at home v the big teams that season were generally achieved by sitting back and soaking up pressure, not going for it!

I totally agree, PinnerPaul, Hughes' record was appalling. The point I am trying to make is that with a worse Rangers squad Hughes managed to go away to City, a better team, and get us to actually compete!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024