Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night 09:12 - Sep 15 with 3219 viewscollegeranger

Who sanctioned Jermaine Jenas to be on Match of The Day 2 last night. I think it was a disgrace - he is a contracted QPR player FFS and criticizing his team mates for not closing down, lack of appetite, critical of tactics etc.
If he wants to carve a media career - time to retire you leech or comment on any other team other than your own.
I hope the rest of the team give him the cold shoulder!
Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 09:13 - Sep 15 with 3209 viewsNorthernr

He's not a contracted QPR player. Deal expired in the summer.
Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 09:14 - Sep 15 with 3209 viewsjonno

I don't believe he is contacted at the Club any longer.
Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 09:17 - Sep 15 with 3185 viewscollegeranger

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 09:13 - Sep 15 by Northernr

He's not a contracted QPR player. Deal expired in the summer.

I though i saw him in the video when they all returned for pre season training on crutches at Harlington. I guess if we are helping him to recover from his injury - we should tell him to do one now!
Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 09:32 - Sep 15 with 3112 viewskensalriser

Was any of what he said wrong?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 09:32 - Sep 15 with 3112 viewsWokingR

Why ?

What exactly did he say that you could disagree with?
We didn't close them down, we stood off them and gave them far too much time and space

Thought he spoke a lot of sense
Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 09:50 - Sep 15 with 3052 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 09:32 - Sep 15 by kensalriser

Was any of what he said wrong?

Possibly not.

But it was the relish with which he seemed to deliver his words. It smacked of: "Well, this wouldn't have happened if I'd been playing". If I was one of his recently ex-team mates, I'd have been seriously p*ssed off with that.

As a pundit, he's quite good. Maybe it's just that this wasn't the ideal game for him to comment on? Alas, it was the only one played yesterday, so there was no choice!
Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 09:56 - Sep 15 with 3014 viewsShotKneesHoop

Jenas gave a far more accurate assessment of that piss poor performance than 'Arry did.

Can't really fault what he said. Especially when MOTD highlighted the amount of room we gave Man U to moon about.

What did he say that was inaccurate or unfair?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 10:06 - Sep 15 with 2972 viewsDesertBoot

What he said is on a par with what we saw and equates with every match report I've read subsequently.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 10:17 - Sep 15 with 2938 viewsTacticalR

Didn't see it, but if there is anyone who knows about not closing down, lack of appetite and disappearing from games, then it's Jermaine Anthony Jenas.

Air hostess clique

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 10:22 - Sep 15 with 2908 viewscollegeranger

He doesn't have a club at the moment and we are helping him with his rehabilitation!! I would suggest his best bet was probably us! Burnt those boats now! I wouldn't disagree with his comments BTW and the comments that they were more accurate than HR was probably right, but there is a loyalty issue and as OHFTN says won't have gone down well with those he is played with last year and those who he shares the physio's table with.
Unleash the Barton!
Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 10:31 - Sep 15 with 2862 viewsJigsore

This is ridiculous. if Clint Hill said the same thing (and Jenas is articulated them very well I should add) there'd be no problem here whatsoever. Storm in a teacup.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 10:43 - Sep 15 with 2823 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 10:31 - Sep 15 by Jigsore

This is ridiculous. if Clint Hill said the same thing (and Jenas is articulated them very well I should add) there'd be no problem here whatsoever. Storm in a teacup.

But Clint Hill is part of the group. Jenas isn't.

If Clint made comments to the media, he'd have probably said the same thing to the players' faces.

Would Jenas?
Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 10:50 - Sep 15 with 2781 viewsfrancisbowles

Are our highly paid professionals such sensitive souls that they can't take a bit of constructive criticism?

Jeans was employed to make comments and obviously selected for this match because of his connections with us.

His comments were restrained and I don't think he had a go at any individuals.

What was he supposed to say?
Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 10:59 - Sep 15 with 2748 viewsHollowayRanger

teams got results against united by giving them NO RESPECT and getting into and at them

we just backed off and let them do their own thing as if it were the united of old

they have improved with new signings but this was their first game together and we didn't even try to test them

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 13:53 - Sep 15 with 2481 viewsR_from_afar

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 10:17 - Sep 15 by TacticalR

Didn't see it, but if there is anyone who knows about not closing down, lack of appetite and disappearing from games, then it's Jermaine Anthony Jenas.

Absolutely spot on, thank you for saving me all the typing. Anyone would think Jenas was like Gattuso in his pomp based on what JJ said last night.

Jenas made some good points but more often than not when playing for the Rs, he utterly failed to put any of that into practice.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 15:05 - Sep 15 with 2361 viewskensalriser

What is out of order, is Rio Ferdinand accepting an award at Old Trafford when he's just about to line up against them and poncing around in the press with his sodding book when he's the senior player in a defence that's let in 9 goals in four games.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 15:10 - Sep 15 with 2344 viewsisawqpratwcity

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 15:05 - Sep 15 by kensalriser

What is out of order, is Rio Ferdinand accepting an award at Old Trafford when he's just about to line up against them and poncing around in the press with his sodding book when he's the senior player in a defence that's let in 9 goals in four games.

yeh, but it was a sucker punch, what could he do?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 15:20 - Sep 15 with 2317 viewsWestbourneR

So impressed with Jenas every time I see him on TV, he is so much more articulate than 99% of footballers. Expect him to be MOTD fixture soon.

Everything he said is spot on.

Harry's game plan was pathetic. He hasn't picked the right first 11 since he arrived at the club either.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 15:47 - Sep 15 with 2257 viewsbosh67

JJ is being looked after by the medical team, but his contract has run out.

I said some time ago that this kid is a future coach/manager. He speaks extremely well and I thought he was spot on about the way we played and our errors. Good to have someone on TV who actually knows something about football.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 15:50 - Sep 15 with 2248 viewsJamie

In fairness, when you've spent as much of your career watching football as Jenas has, you'd expect them to know a bit.
Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 16:30 - Sep 15 with 2189 viewsbosh67

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 15:50 - Sep 15 by Jamie

In fairness, when you've spent as much of your career watching football as Jenas has, you'd expect them to know a bit.

Yes, very good. But to be honest JJ seems to speak more articulately than most about it. I remember seeing him as a pundit on another game and he was excellent.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jenas on MOTD 2 Last Night on 17:18 - Sep 15 with 2129 viewsstowmarketrange

The performance yesterday was still better than the one at Spurs.The only similarity was the relatively easy chance missed by Phillips at 1-0 down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024