Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? 19:52 - Sep 15 with 3125 viewsNoDiddley

Arry would call him a terrific professional, top man, trains, competes like the ultimate, would want your kid to be like him, dedicated, plays for the team......
Harry he's too fooking slow, gave away a needless foul on Sunday so the Mancs score from it.
Don't get me wrong Clint is the bloke you want in the trenches with yer but a premiership full back?
I'm prepared to dodge the bullets!!!!
Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 14:57 - Sep 16 with 868 viewssevenhoop

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 10:52 - Sep 16 by Discodroids

clint certainly done a job in the home game vs sunderland, but i can certainly remember him being turned inside out by adam johnson by the ellerslie road touchline ...no shame in that, but we somehow need to get by now until the january window, as i dont see harry having any Confidence whatsoever in yun.

thats if we have any change from unloading 6 million holy beans of harry on a 32 year old defoe.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 10:55]

Clint Hill is as good a centre-half as we have. He can't play left back anymore and he doesn't want to. He openly admitted it when he was ripped to shreds at West Brom when we were last in this league.

He should be a shoe-in as centre half alongside Caulker - I've already paid good money to see a lolloping around Ferdinand, we saw sense and drummed him out, and yet we buy his over-the-hill brother, who's more interested in building himself up as some kind of media king and certainly isn't up to this task any more
Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 15:33 - Sep 16 with 852 viewsQPunkR

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 14:57 - Sep 16 by sevenhoop

Clint Hill is as good a centre-half as we have. He can't play left back anymore and he doesn't want to. He openly admitted it when he was ripped to shreds at West Brom when we were last in this league.

He should be a shoe-in as centre half alongside Caulker - I've already paid good money to see a lolloping around Ferdinand, we saw sense and drummed him out, and yet we buy his over-the-hill brother, who's more interested in building himself up as some kind of media king and certainly isn't up to this task any more

I'd agree with that.

I really don't think Clint was especially out of his depth on Sat though. Yes Traore would've been a better pick purely for his speed, but Clint held his own for most of that 45 at least. And was still better out of his position than Ferdinand in the centre.
I would still pick him at CB. Drop Rio and play Clint alongside Caulker/Chief.

QPR - "shit but local"

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 15:42 - Sep 16 with 842 viewsDiscodroids

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 15:33 - Sep 16 by QPunkR

I'd agree with that.

I really don't think Clint was especially out of his depth on Sat though. Yes Traore would've been a better pick purely for his speed, but Clint held his own for most of that 45 at least. And was still better out of his position than Ferdinand in the centre.
I would still pick him at CB. Drop Rio and play Clint alongside Caulker/Chief.

the spectacular sight of traore windmilling his way through the utd team like franz klammer on Lysergic acid diethylamide, with the end product of lifer charlie bronsons child like soft chalk sketchings sums him up, i fear.

as for "Rio", its all very well the first ten yards being in your head, but having the legs of swamp thing hinders the next ten yards as well.

ned should be reintroduced pronto next to caulker, but there more chance of me inviting rotherham police chief and uber cnt shaun wright round for earl grey and peak freans than harold dropping the anointed one.

if ned has been nominated by two other members of the craft (jordan and bond), and if chief architect (fernandes ) has set light to the lifeless fingers of 'the hand of glory ' in the pale moonlight and buried tony incenzo's lisping brown tinged tounge in the sand , our Ned may have a chance of getting in the side.

entry to this tired out, shagged out old boys club alive and well in 2014.

Free to those that can afford it, very expensive to those that can't.
stonecutter harry..

'Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes niko krancjar a star?
We do! We do!'..
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 15:45]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 16:18 - Sep 16 with 829 viewssevenhoop

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 15:42 - Sep 16 by Discodroids

the spectacular sight of traore windmilling his way through the utd team like franz klammer on Lysergic acid diethylamide, with the end product of lifer charlie bronsons child like soft chalk sketchings sums him up, i fear.

as for "Rio", its all very well the first ten yards being in your head, but having the legs of swamp thing hinders the next ten yards as well.

ned should be reintroduced pronto next to caulker, but there more chance of me inviting rotherham police chief and uber cnt shaun wright round for earl grey and peak freans than harold dropping the anointed one.

if ned has been nominated by two other members of the craft (jordan and bond), and if chief architect (fernandes ) has set light to the lifeless fingers of 'the hand of glory ' in the pale moonlight and buried tony incenzo's lisping brown tinged tounge in the sand , our Ned may have a chance of getting in the side.

entry to this tired out, shagged out old boys club alive and well in 2014.

Free to those that can afford it, very expensive to those that can't.
stonecutter harry..

'Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes niko krancjar a star?
We do! We do!'..
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 15:45]

can I have some of whatever you're on, Disco

your posts always amuse me (provided I have the stamina to get through them)
Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 17:08 - Sep 16 with 805 viewsTacticalR

Where are we?

Air hostess clique

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 10:35 - Sep 17 with 735 viewsDiscodroids

who keeps atlantis off the maps ?,
who keeps suk yun under wraps ?,
we do,we do!!
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 10:37]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 12:29 - Sep 17 with 707 viewsYorkRanger

Problem is Yun is allegedly injured and Harry clearly doesnt rate or trust Trarore, which is why he nearly went to Palace.
Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 13:16 - Sep 17 with 691 viewsTacticalR

So, to sum up, we don't have a left-back.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 13:25 - Sep 17 with 684 viewsPinnerPaul

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 09:38 - Sep 16 by paulparker

Bang on my old mate

Just think HR nearly sold Traore (who I don't really rate) as well, then what ??
he clearly doesn't rate Yun, so we have to make do with clint at LB who lets face it is always going to struggle at old Trafford even ray Charles could see that
against Utd we should have gone with 3-5-2,
also Ned & caulker our are strongest CB's , so lets start fcuking playing them
sorry but Rio has been shi&e since he signed
and don't get me started on Niko
watching west ham vs Hull last night made me think we are in for a hard winter
the attacking options they have is far superior to what we have
gawd help us if Charlie gets injured , yet again we were chasing our tail looking for a striker , for the money we would have spent on Borrini why didn't we get Deeney we are so lacking pace upfront , especially away from home
Saturday is a must win , so my team would see a formation of 4-3-1-2

GK- Green
LB- Traore
CB- NED
CB-Caulker
RB - Isla
DCM- Sandro
CM -Barton
CM- Mutch
AM- Tarbs
STR- Austin
STR- Vargas

get the full backs pushing up & down the flanks, sandro covering the defence when we do, we need to win this

Well done PP - I knew someone would call Sat a must win before too long , only 33 of those to tick off on here now!
Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 13:35 - Sep 17 with 676 viewsNoDiddley

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 17:08 - Sep 16 by TacticalR

Where are we?

Championship bound
Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 17:24 - Sep 17 with 635 viewspaulparker

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 13:25 - Sep 17 by PinnerPaul

Well done PP - I knew someone would call Sat a must win before too long , only 33 of those to tick off on here now!

its a must win Pinner if we are chucking games away like spurs & man yoo
keep doing that and the pressure to beat your stokes, Hulls & West Hams makes them a must win

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 21:15 - Sep 17 with 602 viewsFredManRave

Does Clint Hill sum up where we are? on 17:08 - Sep 16 by TacticalR

Where are we?

Depends who you talk to.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024