Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR the perfect party guests once more — report 23:35 - Sep 15 with 1122 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/36206
QPR the perfect party guests once more — report on 00:46 - Sep 16 with 1069 viewsFredManRave

"Faced with wide open legs and come-to-bed eyes, United lubed up and set about the task with lusty gusto".

Excellent.

However, I'm still amazed that a few on here still can't see or accept this and will still try and justify the way we set ourselves up for this match.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR the perfect party guests once more — report on 09:45 - Sep 16 with 832 viewsstevec

Quite honestly, if we throw the towel in away to the top six, end the season with a goal difference of minus 40 and a points total of plus 40, I will be happy.
QPR the perfect party guests once more — report on 11:00 - Sep 16 with 780 viewsdaveB

The team shape was the same as the Sunderland game but just not implemented anywhere near as well. I’m not sure if that was under instructions or just players bottling it on the big stage. Bit of both would be my view on it. The wide players needed to close down high up the pitch as they did against Sunderland but sat very deep protecting the full backs and Fer needed to support Austin when we had the ball but again he sat far too deep. We also lacked the energy and closing down of Mutch and Barton as Niko and Sandro again played too deep.

I can see why we played deep and looked to keep them out for the first half an hour but at some stage we needed to cause them a problem and never really looked like we were capable of that. I still think it would have been a very different game if Phillips takes his chance and that’s the difference at this level you need to take those or the game slips away from you. We’d probably still have lost but probably not as poorly as we eventually did, once the 2nd went it we were pathetic
QPR the perfect party guests once more — report on 11:50 - Sep 16 with 733 viewsQPunkR

I think the couple of times we got into their half they looked shaky - maybe it was just the novelty factor. Just went to show that no, no-one associated with our Club expected us to go there and get anything, but we could've at least tried to attack once we had the fúcking ball! For that reason Armband has to be MOTM - the only one (please let Phillips never have a simple chance ever again!) who actually tried to get forward.

QPR - "shit but local"

QPR the perfect party guests once more — report on 18:27 - Sep 16 with 529 viewsMatch82

QPR the perfect party guests once more — report on 11:50 - Sep 16 by QPunkR

I think the couple of times we got into their half they looked shaky - maybe it was just the novelty factor. Just went to show that no, no-one associated with our Club expected us to go there and get anything, but we could've at least tried to attack once we had the fúcking ball! For that reason Armband has to be MOTM - the only one (please let Phillips never have a simple chance ever again!) who actually tried to get forward.

He did look like a liability on defence though.
I'm actually fine having him in the team ahead of Phillips as a winger, but I wouldn't want him playing at left back.
QPR the perfect party guests once more — report on 21:58 - Sep 16 with 449 viewsTacticalR

QPR the perfect party guests once more — report on 18:27 - Sep 16 by Match82

He did look like a liability on defence though.
I'm actually fine having him in the team ahead of Phillips as a winger, but I wouldn't want him playing at left back.

Exactly. Whatever Traoré is, he's not a defender.

The thing with Phillips is that people have been merrily saying that we should get rough diamonds from the lower divisions, but don't seem prepared for the fact that rough diamonds are a bit er, rough, and are going to need some polishing.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 21:59]

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024