Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ahoy SWP 19:59 - Sep 16 with 1447 viewsTheBlob

http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/football/premier-league/york-red-bulls-lead-qpr-

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ahoy SWP on 20:17 - Sep 16 with 1404 viewsbobby

i just read that Shaun Wright had resigned due to public demand ..

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Ahoy SWP on 20:30 - Sep 16 with 1355 viewsTacticalR

Extraordinary rendition?

Air hostess clique

Ahoy SWP on 20:39 - Sep 16 with 1323 viewsBklynRanger

I'm torn between and
Ahoy SWP on 20:58 - Sep 16 with 1267 viewsCHUBBS

The runt clearly has no pride,how he continues to steal a living out of the club whilst contributing fcuk all in return sickens me.
How he can look the likes of Hill in the eye who has given his soul to the club for a fraction of what he gets.
Can't someone just drop the little shit down the Kola Superdeep and be done with it.
Ahoy SWP on 00:07 - Sep 17 with 1027 viewsRs_Holy

I still think we should have a whip round and hire a hit man!!!... Maybe do a few sponsored events to raise some extra cash... Get the job done properly!
"what are you running in aid of today?"
"SWP relief"...
"oh we feel so sorry for you.....how long have you been affected?"
"well we've had IT for around 3 years now!... does seem a lot longer mind..."
"oh dear.. You must be suffering?"
"frustrating, expensive, embarrassing, and the worst thing is people simply laugh at us which makes it more upsetting.... we keep thinking IT will just go away.... Last January and in the summer we thought we might have some good news, but unfortunately not".
"Trully shocking.... You read about this sort of thing happening to others and hope it never affects you....is there any way of coping with IT?"
"we've tried everything!... Nothing works... So we've taken the decision to simply get rid... PERMANENTLY!!!"
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 6:33]
Ahoy SWP on 00:34 - Sep 17 with 1005 viewsNorthernr

Problems:

- It's a story from a betting service, almost certainly made up to get you to bet on it with them. See previous rants about Sky Sports News/Sky Bet.
- It's been written by the work experence boy - see byline picture.
- It's not nearly far enough away. I want him to be at least three long haul flights and an arduous journey across rough terrain away from me.

Other than that...

Ahoy SWP on 00:50 - Sep 17 with 988 viewsDeano19766

Ahoy SWP on 20:58 - Sep 16 by CHUBBS

The runt clearly has no pride,how he continues to steal a living out of the club whilst contributing fcuk all in return sickens me.
How he can look the likes of Hill in the eye who has given his soul to the club for a fraction of what he gets.
Can't someone just drop the little shit down the Kola Superdeep and be done with it.

We (me and my pals) have spent 10 years working with a guy who absolutely steals a living from the company we do a lot of work for (albeit we freelance and he is full time). When we go to the pub we don't begrudge him that life (in fact we say fair play to him for managing it!). Why should footballers be any different (and in particular Clint Hill, who probably says 'fair play pal' to the useless runt)?

No disrespect, but I would say it is highly unlikely that any of the players begrudge ShitePhillips anything. Why should they? They probably think Big Bad Tone can afford it in any event. It's just a fact of business (and that is what it is to footballers - a job and business).

Not saying that the above is right given the huge sums involved at this level, but merely stating how I see it
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 6:43]
Ahoy SWP on 01:46 - Sep 17 with 965 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

not his fault he is shite

not his fault he doesn't get picked

not his fault we gave him a ridiculous contract

It's got to be Yarg

Login to get fewer ads

Ahoy SWP on 02:24 - Sep 17 with 948 viewsFredManRave

Ahoy SWP on 01:46 - Sep 17 by Cornish_oooRRRR

not his fault he is shite

not his fault he doesn't get picked

not his fault we gave him a ridiculous contract

The thing is that most of us would like to believe that if we were in the same situation then we'd show a bit more personal pride. SWP is a professional footballer who has trained from a very early age with the sole aim of becoming a professional footballer and to be the best that he can. I'd like to think that if I were in his situation I would choose playing football on a regular basis, especially bearing in mind it's a short career, even if it meant taking a wage cut. A wage cut that, bearing in mind just how much he has earnt so far in his career, wouldn't mean a drastic change to his quality of life and his longterm financial future. Maybe I'm kidding myself and I'd just hang around and see out the contract that somebody else had decided to give me. i'd like to think I wouldn't and unfortuantely I'll never know.

SWP is not the first and he won't be the last. Recent cases of our own Cesar and Cleverly and Borini all choosing the Premiership Pound over regular football and endless youngsters that go to City Chelsea etc with no real hope of first team football show that maybe many of us our kidding ourselves that the most important thing to us would be playing football.

Whatever, still can't stand the bloke, hate him just as much as Cesar but as a Rangers fan that is absolutely my prerogative.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ahoy SWP on 07:49 - Sep 17 with 834 viewsfakekerby

The likes of Hill.... Who is still, no doubt, a millionaire.
I wouldn't worry too much about our players!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024