Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to Saturday... 21:43 - Sep 16 with 3843 viewsjamois

So Stoke at home on Saturday. We're on TV again, not our strong suit, the cameras, but let's gloss over that one.

Stoke's line -up against Leicester:

Begovic

Bardsley Shawcross Wilson Pieters

N'Zonzi Whelan

Walters Bojan Moses

Crouch

As much as I loathe MH like the rest of us, his team looks half-decent. But as we found out on Sunday, looks can be deceiving. Still, Stoke had 27 shots v Leicester but only 6 on target, 58% possession.

For me their weakness is in central midfield and down the flanks and that's where I hope Harry and Glenda formulate their masterplan for destruction. But all our lot need to be on top of their game, hopefully with a fit Sandro and Joey to contain Bojan. And then unleash the Vargas to run the channels? I dunno. Anyone seen Stoke play lately? How do we win this?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Looking forward to Saturday... on 21:53 - Sep 16 with 3822 viewsWokingR

A boring nil nil will suit me
I don't want anything exciting happening that might get in the way of our attempt to chant w@nker w@nker w@nker for the full 90 minutes
Looking forward to Saturday... on 10:28 - Sep 17 with 3687 viewsAlvarado

Looking forward to Saturday... on 21:53 - Sep 16 by WokingR

A boring nil nil will suit me
I don't want anything exciting happening that might get in the way of our attempt to chant w@nker w@nker w@nker for the full 90 minutes

LOL...

No, I really did though! Thanks for the moment
Looking forward to Saturday... on 13:01 - Sep 17 with 3572 viewskropotkin41

I'd be surprised if there's any planning going on tbh.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:08 - Sep 17 with 3546 viewsheadhoops

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Looking forward to Saturday... on 13:19 - Sep 17 with 3509 viewseghamranger

Any news on Barton, Sandro and Vargas?
Looking forward to Saturday... on 13:21 - Sep 17 with 3507 viewsTheChef

My concern is the crowd will spend all their time abusing Hughes rather than getting behind the team.

I expect a 0-0 or 1-0 to them (Crouch).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Looking forward to Saturday... on 14:10 - Sep 17 with 3446 viewsJigsore

what's that you say? a match BT sport are showing i'll actually give a f*ck about?

i'll be sitting in my pyjamas sticking pins into a crude voodoo doll of Mark Hughes come saturday morning, hope we give him a really hard time until the whole of twitter is buzzing with our exploits

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Looking forward to Saturday... on 16:29 - Sep 17 with 3370 viewsShotKneesHoop

Looking forward to Saturday... on 13:21 - Sep 17 by TheChef

My concern is the crowd will spend all their time abusing Hughes rather than getting behind the team.

I expect a 0-0 or 1-0 to them (Crouch).

If Stoke go ahead, I expect to see 'Arry get out of his seat and start to look concerned for once.

If 'Arry doesn't, then I expect the abuse to start going in his direction away from Hughes, so 'Arry had better put his best team out for a change and tell them to look interested in winning the game.

We had better bloody win this one.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

Looking forward to Saturday... on 16:59 - Sep 17 with 3338 viewsPinnerPaul

Regarding O/P , just to say "We're on TV" EVERY match in the Premier League and I'm talking about MOTD either!
Looking forward to Saturday... on 17:06 - Sep 17 with 3327 viewsTacticalR

We should present him with an award before the match. To mess with his head.

Air hostess clique

Looking forward to Saturday... on 17:08 - Sep 17 with 3322 viewsBlackCrowe

My guess is that they had slight niggles, probably could've played at Man Yoo but Redknapp decided to rest them for a game that we had a chance getting something from.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Looking forward to Saturday... on 17:08 - Sep 17 with 3318 viewsBlackCrowe

Ps. I'm looking forward to Saturday too.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Looking forward to Saturday... on 17:29 - Sep 17 with 3290 viewsTacticalR

Looking forward to Saturday... on 17:08 - Sep 17 by BlackCrowe

My guess is that they had slight niggles, probably could've played at Man Yoo but Redknapp decided to rest them for a game that we had a chance getting something from.

I hate slight niggles.

Air hostess clique

Looking forward to Saturday... on 07:05 - Sep 18 with 3116 viewscyprusmel

Looking forward to Saturday... on 17:08 - Sep 17 by BlackCrowe

I agree and I'm hoping Yun Suk Young gets a start.
Looking forward to Saturday... on 17:52 - Sep 18 with 2978 viewsjamois

It seems every game has been 'crucial' for us for about, oh, the last 18 mths, yet the pressure on this game, early kick-off n all, seems fairly mental. I dunno if it's just us fans feeling it and the team/management don't, or what. So the fans will be on Hughes' back from the off on saturday and rightly so, I look forward to that. But if they go 1-0 up and we're playing poorly, then what? Fans getting on Harry's back too? I don't care about so much about that stuff. I just want us to play like a team, with passion and a bit of flair, and obviously I want a result. We mustn't let that w*nker or his team get in the way of backing our boys to the hilt on saturday. And to be ready, I guess everyone needs to get the breakfast beers in. Early kick-offs are shite.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Looking forward to Saturday... on 17:58 - Sep 18 with 2974 viewssimmo

We'll shit em.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024