Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale 00:17 - Sep 17 with 1571 viewsloftboy

Just seen him interviewed on SSN and he started each answer "er yeah" must have said it 20 times.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Gareth Bale on 00:18 - Sep 17 with 1568 viewsNorthernr

But rich.

And well sexed.
Gareth Bale on 00:21 - Sep 17 with 1559 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Gareth Bale on 00:18 - Sep 17 by Northernr

But rich.

And well sexed.

Is he happy though?
Gareth Bale on 00:29 - Sep 17 with 1544 viewsNorthernr

Gareth Bale on 00:21 - Sep 17 by CroydonCaptJack

Is he happy though?

I suspect, on the balance of probabilities, yes.

If he was bright, he may have had a few pangs of "what's it all for?" and "there must be more to life than this stunning, busty, Spanish girl pounding my incredibly rich penis to a nub every night, stopping only for the whole two hours a day I have to go in and practice taking free kicks with Cristiano Ronaldo," but he's not (see original post).

I suspect he's parked next to a swimming pool most nights with a cold beer in hand looking down at his chiseled torso, out across a bevvy of beautiful people who want to sleep with him, up at a very warm sun, and in at a pile of bank statements showing money arriving quicker than he can physically spend it and he's thinking "this is alright isn't it? Not bad for a boy from the valleys who looks like a chimp."

Good on him to be fair. Great player, seems like a really nice lad, remember him as a kid at Southampton, pleased to see him succeed.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Gareth Bale on 00:49 - Sep 17 with 1516 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Gareth Bale on 00:29 - Sep 17 by Northernr

If he was bright, he may have had a few pangs of "what's it all for?" and "there must be more to life than this stunning, busty, Spanish girl pounding my incredibly rich penis to a nub every night, stopping only for the whole two hours a day I have to go in and practice taking free kicks with Cristiano Ronaldo," but he's not (see original post).

I suspect he's parked next to a swimming pool most nights with a cold beer in hand looking down at his chiseled torso, out across a bevvy of beautiful people who want to sleep with him, up at a very warm sun, and in at a pile of bank statements showing money arriving quicker than he can physically spend it and he's thinking "this is alright isn't it? Not bad for a boy from the valleys who looks like a chimp."

Good on him to be fair. Great player, seems like a really nice lad, remember him as a kid at Southampton, pleased to see him succeed.

Yes great player.

Anyway, I would never swap what you described there for mean streets of Croydon !
Gareth Bale on 01:00 - Sep 17 with 1505 viewsFredManRave

Ironically, they say to "Er" is human.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Gareth Bale on 07:57 - Sep 17 with 1363 viewswillis1980

Won't be sitting by the pool much longer, Madrid gets freezing cold once winter comes. Wonder how he feels about his smug comments about the prem and la liga now that a fair few stars have left
Gareth Bale on 08:21 - Sep 17 with 1323 viewsJeff

Gareth Bale on 07:57 - Sep 17 by willis1980

Won't be sitting by the pool much longer, Madrid gets freezing cold once winter comes. Wonder how he feels about his smug comments about the prem and la liga now that a fair few stars have left

he's probably too busy polishing his Champions League medal to care to be honest...

Can we not knock it?

Gareth Bale on 08:52 - Sep 17 with 1257 viewsBluce_Ree

There was a vid the other day where AJ was talking about his failed transfer last year from us to Palace and he literally couldn't get a sentence out without 'y'know'.

Gareth Bale proves that cheats can prosper. People seem to have forgotten what a divey prick he is.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale on 08:57 - Sep 17 with 1244 viewsWestbourneR

joyous.

Was watching that interview last night and thinking how I sat right on the front row of Ellerslie, near the away end, and watched him just destroy Shabazz Baidoo as a player, man, human being. He was going past him so easily it was embarrassing - Southampton were only bothering to score every 5th chance to keep it respectable.

Don't think Ollie player Shabazz at make shift ring wing again.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Gareth Bale on 09:10 - Sep 17 with 1212 viewsballbag

Gareth Bale on 08:57 - Sep 17 by WestbourneR

joyous.

Was watching that interview last night and thinking how I sat right on the front row of Ellerslie, near the away end, and watched him just destroy Shabazz Baidoo as a player, man, human being. He was going past him so easily it was embarrassing - Southampton were only bothering to score every 5th chance to keep it respectable.

Don't think Ollie player Shabazz at make shift ring wing again.

Yeah, but who would win in a rudeboy grime-off??!

"TEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Probably Bale again actually.
Gareth Bale on 09:18 - Sep 17 with 1196 viewsjohnhoop

According to the media Bale lives in Madrid with his Welsh partner and their baby daughter.
So are these sexual marathons with the sultry Spanish hottie with the enormous knockers just a product of your fervid imagination Clive or are you ITK in regard to Gareth's nocturnal shenanigans?
Gareth Bale on 09:18 - Sep 17 with 1195 viewslondonscottish

Yeah, but does he still eat with his feet?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Gareth Bale on 09:31 - Sep 17 with 1165 viewsGloryHunter

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell
Gareth Bale on 09:39 - Sep 17 with 1143 viewsTheBlob

He'll soon be getting nostalgic for Merthyr and a coal dusted 20 stone munter called Gwyneth with the prospect of a false-teeth-out blowjob.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:57 - Sep 17 with 1117 viewsjohnhoop

Gareth Bale on 10:13 - Sep 17 with 1089 viewsMarc

Great post old bean.

Bale is a solid professional who is doing very well in the game.
Gareth Bale on 10:21 - Sep 17 with 1071 viewsPhildo

Gareth Bale on 09:39 - Sep 17 by TheBlob

He'll soon be getting nostalgic for Merthyr and a coal dusted 20 stone munter called Gwyneth with the prospect of a false-teeth-out blowjob.

You are clearly confusing him with Wazza Rooney there.....
Gareth Bale on 10:36 - Sep 17 with 1050 viewsBluce_Ree

Gareth Bale on 10:13 - Sep 17 by Marc

Great post old bean.

Bale is a solid professional who is doing very well in the game.

He's a cheating prick with a shit face.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Gareth Bale on 11:07 - Sep 17 with 1003 viewshopphoops

I heard he still has the Ted Hendrix nightmares, keeps his eyes open with matchsticks every night.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Gareth Bale on 11:10 - Sep 17 with 994 viewsTacticalR

I have a mansion
Forget the price
Ain't never been there
They tell me it's nice

I live in hotels
Tear out the walls
I have accountants
Pay for it all

Joe Walsh "Life's Been Good"

Air hostess clique

Gareth Bale on 11:24 - Sep 17 with 960 viewsJuzzie

Better "errr", than "like, like, like, totally awesome for sure"
Gareth Bale on 11:59 - Sep 17 with 908 viewsDrewster

Gareth Bale on 10:36 - Sep 17 by Bluce_Ree

He's a cheating prick with a shit face.

Excellent.
Gareth Bale on 00:13 - Sep 18 with 680 viewshighleverhoopL

He is teetotal
Gareth Bale on 07:16 - Sep 18 with 622 viewsAgedR

Gareth Bale on 00:13 - Sep 18 by highleverhoopL

He is teetotal

A teetotal and monogamous millionaire who's also having a crack at the language.

Sounds like a nice lad.

Difficult not to raise a cynical eyebrow though. Very difficult

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Gareth Bale on 08:57 - Sep 18 with 584 viewshighleverhoopL

Gareth Bale on 07:16 - Sep 18 by AgedR

A teetotal and monogamous millionaire who's also having a crack at the language.

Sounds like a nice lad.

Difficult not to raise a cynical eyebrow though. Very difficult

Yes why oh why can't he be more like our Joey - what you see is what you get
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024