Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Five things wrong with QPR 21:34 - Sep 17 with 2057 viewsBakes

Decent little article in the Metro today, hard to disagree with any of it.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/17/five-things-qpr-must-address-to-stop-further-premi
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 21:36]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

The Five things wrong with QPR on 21:43 - Sep 17 with 1991 viewsCiderwithRsie

Can't be arsed to read that.

Four games into the season and suddenly every hack with a few inches of blank space to fill has decided to fill it with why-oh-why pieces about QPR.

They can all feck right off.

We are QPR.
The Five things wrong with QPR on 22:38 - Sep 17 with 1798 viewsbosh67

Written by a QPR man. Brief but agree with all of it. Either the players aren't listening or Harry and Glenn don't think the players are good enough to press away from home.

As I have said many times, I like Harry but I can't say I have ever seen this mythical attacking style he's allegedly noted for.

Let's see if he can get the lads to turn over Stoke. If not, I think questions need to be asked of the gaffer. He's bought the players he asked for and didn't bust a gut for enough strikers.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Five things wrong with QPR on 00:25 - Sep 18 with 1634 viewsPunteR

The Five things wrong with QPR on 22:38 - Sep 17 by bosh67

Written by a QPR man. Brief but agree with all of it. Either the players aren't listening or Harry and Glenn don't think the players are good enough to press away from home.

As I have said many times, I like Harry but I can't say I have ever seen this mythical attacking style he's allegedly noted for.

Let's see if he can get the lads to turn over Stoke. If not, I think questions need to be asked of the gaffer. He's bought the players he asked for and didn't bust a gut for enough strikers.

I've seen it at Spurs but not here.
Vargas is an important player this season , Hoilet and Philips will do better,but for me Taraabt has to play.
Theres loads wrong at QPR,as any other club. but theres loads right. Played 4, two were rubbish ,two were good.Early days

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Five things wrong with QPR on 06:34 - Sep 18 with 1502 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

The Five things wrong with QPR on 21:43 - Sep 17 by CiderwithRsie

Four games into the season and suddenly every hack with a few inches of blank space to fill has decided to fill it with why-oh-why pieces about QPR.

We are QPR.

It should have been titled "The 5 things most wrong with qpr".(passing, tackling, long balls,possession,corners).

But my sentiment is with you cider. f*** off and leave us alone!

It's got to be Yarg

The Five things wrong with QPR on 09:17 - Sep 18 with 1324 viewsingeminate

Makes a change to read something in the press that hits the nail on the head. Our fitness is inexcusable!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

The Five things wrong with QPR on 09:26 - Sep 18 with 1307 viewsRangersw12

The biggest change we need to make is pushing higher up the pitch which means we need to have pace at the back

So for me the back 4 the next few games should be :

RB - Isla CB - Caulker CB - Onuoha LB - Yun/Traore
The Five things wrong with QPR on 09:38 - Sep 18 with 1285 viewsDWQPR

To quote a phrase in an old Two Ronnies sketch, what has been written there is the 'bleedin' obvious', and the most worrying thing about it is that Redknapp doesn't see it. The modern game is all about fitness and pressing and if the players are not fit enough that is Redknapp's fault. Unfortunately I feel that the best way to survive is to get rid of dinosaurs that Redknapp, Hoddle, Jordan and Bond have become and get in a decent younger coach, at this time, no doubt from the continent. There would be plenty of decent coaches of La Liga that would jump at the chance of managing a club like Rangers.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Five things wrong with QPR on 09:48 - Sep 18 with 1264 viewspeejaybee

The Five things wrong with QPR on 09:38 - Sep 18 by DWQPR

To quote a phrase in an old Two Ronnies sketch, what has been written there is the 'bleedin' obvious', and the most worrying thing about it is that Redknapp doesn't see it. The modern game is all about fitness and pressing and if the players are not fit enough that is Redknapp's fault. Unfortunately I feel that the best way to survive is to get rid of dinosaurs that Redknapp, Hoddle, Jordan and Bond have become and get in a decent younger coach, at this time, no doubt from the continent. There would be plenty of decent coaches of La Liga that would jump at the chance of managing a club like Rangers.

Give us some Names.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Login to get fewer ads

The Five things wrong with QPR on 11:54 - Sep 18 with 1145 viewsTonto

The Five things wrong with QPR on 21:43 - Sep 17 by CiderwithRsie

We are QPR.

I read the first line of that reply and couldnt be asred to read the rest of it...

it was actually an interetsing article, so your loss.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

The Five things wrong with QPR on 12:44 - Sep 18 with 1080 viewsQPunkR

The Five things wrong with QPR on 09:48 - Sep 18 by peejaybee

Give us some Names.

I've got loads of names. Nicknames, double-barreled names, whassisnames. Four for a fiver.

QPR - "shit but local"

The Five things wrong with QPR on 13:03 - Sep 18 with 1051 viewsTacticalR

Is it only five things wrong? That sounds manageable.

Air hostess clique

The Five things wrong with QPR on 18:21 - Sep 18 with 859 viewsthemodfather

i have said for ages qpr play a slow tempo, don't press and don't tackle, we also stand off the other team bringing them on....thats 4 for me.
The Five things wrong with QPR on 18:32 - Sep 18 with 847 viewscorse

The Five things wrong with QPR on 09:26 - Sep 18 by Rangersw12

The biggest change we need to make is pushing higher up the pitch which means we need to have pace at the back

So for me the back 4 the next few games should be :

RB - Isla CB - Caulker CB - Onuoha LB - Yun/Traore

this.
we were pushing higher up the pitch against sunderland and it very much killed their game.
also the back four must be from now on isla, caulker, onuoha and yun or traore.
and defo i dont want to see mr ferdinand in the starting eleven anymore.
very much past his best before date. total waste of time, money and space so far.
The Five things wrong with QPR on 18:58 - Sep 18 with 816 viewsQPRDave

Reads back well for me....spot on...
The Five things wrong with QPR on 11:25 - Sep 19 with 636 viewstimcocking

missing a few more things there...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024