Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan and 'Bondy' 09:06 - Sep 18 with 1973 viewsDiscodroids

Whenever i look at these two sitting on the touchline with 'bondy' looking like a secondary school PE teacher being asked by gordon burns on the krypton factor to solve an interlocking 3Dpuzzel, and joe looking as if he's waiting for a home help to mash his carrots and nick his dragoon medal from the boer war that he keeps under the antimacassar in the outdoor shit house ..i ask myself.. why??.

over the past 18 months ive searched in vain for structure, formations and a bespoke style of play that i can recall only clicking once at home to middlesbourgh.

this is the best squad of players since 1992, and before that 83/84, that i have seen without any question. surely a decent coach worth his salt can mould them into a cohesive unit of some kind.

im not asking for platini, tigana and alain giresse.just a bit of slick passing here and there.

given that harold is our front of house maitre 'd and these two are in the boiler room , shovelling shit on the training pitch, who works on matty phillips shooting?, hoiletts crossing, traores positional play,nikos fitness and neds distribution??

ln addition we have hoddle, why keep these two carrion who are more out of date then alan turing dressed in tweed with a briar pipe clenched in his teeth, on the pull at a muscle mary industrial techno night with the chat up line "are you just so??"while asking the dj to play the latest noel coward sonnet, or siegfried sassoon rap.

surely a developing nation is the ideal rest home for these two, where their reputation will carry weight.

is harold a job lot with these two?,,it all seems a bit comfy to me, is harold ready or able to push himself and try new ideas that new younger staff will bring??.

to set in his ways,??, to old to change??, can we afford to let this cosy cuckoo waltz see the season out??.

keep harold by all means, but lets see some young blood on the coaching side.

do we really have to suffer 'bondys' thousand yard stare not seen since charlie sheen in a gook jungle and old joes locked in syndrome for another season .

cmon harold you wobbly man boob , shake it up a bit., be our theolonius monk...play jazz.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 9:49]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 09:26 - Sep 18 with 1939 viewsozexile

Thank you that's killed me.
Jordan and 'Bondy' on 09:28 - Sep 18 with 1930 viewsDiscodroids

One does what one can.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 10:09 - Sep 18 with 1858 viewspaulparker

Disco you have answered your own question mate,
wherever HR lays his hat these has beens 2 will be there,
I mean who else is going to be Arrys mini cab driver , Bond cabs of course ? as for big joe , those cones don't lay themselves
training probably consists of a quick jog round the pitch, followed by 5 a sides
finish at 12, swift half then over to haydock for the 3.30
"never done Moore'o any arm , triffic days them & he was a world cup winner as well "
this is one big pension top up for the 3 of them,
our very own last of the summer wine ,
as soon as Arry admitted he was thinking of Golf Clubs during the Po Final
alarm bells should have been ringing in Tonys Head
getting back to your Gerry thread Disco, for all his faults Thompson took a risk and ditched Howe for a younger Coach in Francis
this is what we should do or should have done in the summer , the man would be Karl Robinson , plays good football, studies formations, and low & behold plays youth players and actually coaches the side , (crazy I know)

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 10:10 - Sep 18 with 1856 viewsNorthernr

Bondy's the driver and cones man. He drives the others around and lays out the cones.
Think Jordan might actually do some coaching.
Jordan and 'Bondy' on 10:12 - Sep 18 with 1847 viewsloftboy

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 10:09 - Sep 18 by paulparker

I mean who else is going to be Arrys mini cab driver , Bond cabs of course ? as for big joe , those cones don't lay themselves
training probably consists of a quick jog round the pitch, followed by 5 a sides
"never done Moore'o any arm , triffic days them & he was a world cup winner as well "
getting back to your Gerry thread Disco, for all his faults Thompson took a risk and ditched Howe for a younger Coach in Francis
this is what we should do or should have done in the summer , the man would be Karl Robinson , plays good football, studies formations, and low & behold plays youth players and actually coaches the side , (crazy I know)

That was Joey Bartons biggest critism of Warnock and Curle, said it was the most unprofessional training he had ever done, can't see that still happening under Redknapp.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 10:14 - Sep 18 with 1844 viewsDiscodroids

'bondy' really has the whiff of phill neal in the' do i not like 'that grahame taylor video.

even more so the bradley walsh character in 'mike basset '.

"yes boss, wrighty, yes ,pasta.yes."

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 10:34 - Sep 18 with 1813 viewsClive_Anderson

Joe Jordan looked past it 30 years ago.

As for Kevin "not Nigel" Bond, I'm wondering what exactly Harry sees in him. He's not exactly the brain of Britain and has a pretty mediocre career so far with the highlight being sacked by Bournemouth for being rubbish.

Harry could have been alerted to him after hearing he was sacked from Newcastle after being recorded saying he'd accept payments from agents, so there is that.
Jordan and 'Bondy' on 10:54 - Sep 18 with 1779 viewsrbsranger

What I have found remarkable over the two years that Harry and his mates have been with us is that amount of mistakes that we have made that seem to be simple things that professional footballers fix on the training ground (if there was anyone actually coaching them). You can't coach natural goalscoring instinct and you can't coach "vision" for a raking 50 yd ball... some of the players have that talent, some don't... but you can coach:
1. Defensive Set pieces - how many goals can we concede from corners in a season? It is like a team whips in a great corner and we are shocked when their big Centre-half gets his head on the ball to score.. why do we insist on not covering the post, or doing "zonal" marking.. drives me nuts
2. Attacking set pieces - It is embarrassing how often we do not get a corner into the right areas. Equally embarrassing as how little a threat many of our free kicks are... you might hate Beckham and Ronaldo and others like them, but they did not get good at dead ball situations by tweeting "bantz" at 12 in the afternoon because official training was finished. They would be out on that pitch practicing again and again....
3. Formations/ style of play - How many times have we had to make substitutions at Half time because the players did not know what they were supposed to be doing.

Unfortunately, whilst Harry is here, nothing is going to change and he will continue to bemoan his players lack of fitness like it has nothing to do with him or his staff
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 11:56 - Sep 18 with 1701 viewshighleverhoopL

Some might think that they know too much to be got rid of.

I couldn't possibly comment.
Jordan and 'Bondy' on 12:05 - Sep 18 with 1683 viewsenzian

Said it on another thread.Bond and Jordan should go.Hoddle as head coach,HR upstairs.If he doesn't like it he can resign.No payout.
Jordan and 'Bondy' on 12:15 - Sep 18 with 1668 viewsR_from_afar

I don't always agree with you Disco but "carrion" killed me in the same way that "midden" did on the crap pubs thread.

You make a good point. I shuddered and aged five years this week when it suddenly occurred to me that that excuse for a performance against ManUre came after *two weeks* of training. It strikes me that the more time the - cough - coaches have to work with the team, the worse they get.

I have to say that I have not felt so down about Rangers for a long while. Yes we are in the Prem, yes we have good players, yes we have money behind us but I cannot help but feel that this season is a massive opportunity for us but that we are threatening to bollox it up.

TF has provided Redknapp with a lot of funds and has mostly backed his judgement over nearly two years. OK, 2 out of 4 league games have been pretty decent, but Redknapp needs to start taking full responsibility for us and needs to knock us into shape. It's high time the excuses stopped; this is Redknapp's show now and has been for ages, that is what he is paid to do and he needs to recognise that.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 12:18 - Sep 18 with 1656 viewsDiscodroids

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 12:15 - Sep 18 by R_from_afar

I don't always agree with you Disco but "carrion" killed me in the same way that "midden" did on the crap pubs thread.

You make a good point. I shuddered and aged five years this week when it suddenly occurred to me that that excuse for a performance against ManUre came after *two weeks* of training. It strikes me that the more time the - cough - coaches have to work with the team, the worse they get.

I have to say that I have not felt so down about Rangers for a long while. Yes we are in the Prem, yes we have good players, yes we have money behind us but I cannot help but feel that this season is a massive opportunity for us but that we are threatening to bollox it up.

TF has provided Redknapp with a lot of funds and has mostly backed his judgement over nearly two years. OK, 2 out of 4 league games have been pretty decent, but Redknapp needs to start taking full responsibility for us and needs to knock us into shape. It's high time the excuses stopped; this is Redknapp's show now and has been for ages, that is what he is paid to do and he needs to recognise that.

RFA

cheers mate,

i do look back and wonder if i took my medication that day...when i look on some of my posts!!

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 12:35 - Sep 18 with 1620 viewsPinnerPaul

Most managers have their own staff who follow them around.
Jordan and 'Bondy' on 12:43 - Sep 18 with 1606 viewsthame_hoops

i give up reading posts by DiscoRoids, it makes my head hurt trying to decipher it
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 12:45]
Jordan and 'Bondy' on 12:55 - Sep 18 with 1579 viewsDiscodroids

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 12:43 - Sep 18 by thame_hoops

i give up reading posts by DiscoRoids, it makes my head hurt trying to decipher it

THIS. ^^^^^^

+1.

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 16:52 - Sep 18 with 1456 viewsDiscodroids

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 12:43 - Sep 18 by thame_hoops

having just looked thru a few of your threads mate my answer is this.......

my favourite type of KFC krushems are.................... "maltesers"

have niel gamian or alan moore got your contact details??

with threads like that, you could well be the next HP Lovecraft.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 17:20]

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 19:23 - Sep 20 with 1249 viewsDiscodroids

having read bosh's excellent analysis today re coaching /fitness..

is there anyone out there who thinks these two have a place in the premiership 2014

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 19:47 - Sep 20 with 1219 viewskropotkin41

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 19:23 - Sep 20 by Discodroids

having read bosh's excellent analysis today re coaching /fitness..

is there anyone out there who thinks these two have a place in the premiership 2014

As you say, Bosh hit several nails on the head. I struggle to pin down what the f*ck our coaching staff get up to............. I reckon it must just be "right lads, skins and shirts, pick up sides and play a game for a bit. We're off for a cuppa."

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 20:54 - Sep 20 with 1096 viewsqprewan

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 10:09 - Sep 18 by paulparker

class! "Our very own last of the summer wine" - you have just summed up everything I think of our management team perfectly- my 15 year old son said much the same on the way to the game today; commenting that football has moved on and that Harry has just been left behind.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 20:57]
Jordan and 'Bondy' on 21:04 - Sep 20 with 1063 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 10:10 - Sep 18 by Northernr

Bondy's the driver and cones man. He drives the others around and lays out the cones.
Think Jordan might actually do some coaching.

I reckon, at best, he just picks the fùcking cones up.
Jordan and 'Bondy' on 21:12 - Sep 20 with 1048 viewsandygg

''Jobs for the boys'' is what its all about.
It was the same with the cnt Hughes' entourage, who did diddley squat.
I suppose it keeps them off the street.
Jordan and 'Bondy' on 21:33 - Sep 20 with 1004 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 21:12 - Sep 20 by andygg

''Jobs for the boys'' is what its all about.
It was the same with the cnt Hughes' entourage, who did diddley squat.
I suppose it keeps them off the street.

Keeps some of them on the pitch!
Jordan and 'Bondy' on 21:48 - Sep 20 with 976 viewsShotKneesHoop

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 12:55 - Sep 18 by Discodroids

THIS. ^^^^^^

+1.

That was his one post out of three hundred that I could understand and agree with.

Actually spot on, set it to music and Morrisey has a hit.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 10:28 - Sep 21 with 816 viewsDiscodroids

Jordan and 'Bondy' on 21:48 - Sep 20 by ShotKneesHoop

That was his one post out of three hundred that I could understand and agree with.

Actually spot on, set it to music and Morrisey has a hit.

cheers shot knees hoop, i do try with my posts.still nothing like a petty snipe.

i think most people know where im coming from on the O.P.

one question...whats your favourite KFC Krushem??

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024