Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon 09:41 - Sep 18 with 4953 viewsNorthernr

ON A THURSDAY! Do not like change. Anyway, eyes down look in, details and embellishments follow from 945, or whenever he turns up....

One or two knocks Gary, we'll have a look today. Joey's had a bit of a hamstring, he's coming out to play today, his mum's let him, Jordon Mutch as well, hopefully they'll be ok.

Vargas has had his head stitched, but he's not very bright anyway so it won't make much difference. Available.

Mark's a top manager. I hope he gets a good reception. Did well in the first season, difficult start to the second. Sometimes it goes for you, sometimes not. Good lad, top top manager.

Wasn't all down to Mark. He inherited some players. Some players come in. You never get a perfect group, it was a difficult job. He's doing an excellent job at Stoke, same as most club he's been at. It's up to the fans, they've got their own opinion, you can't please all the people all the time, some people don't like not winning any of their first 16 FCKING GAMES.

Be 'ard game. Went to see em play Leicester. They were excellent (lost 1-0). We've got a chance of beating anybody at home.

Oh the boy Crouchy. He started here. I took him to Portsmouth. Managed him at most places since then. A top, top player. We've spoken about him a few times, you'd always have Crouchy, top bloke, top player, lovely boy, loves his mum.

Not many teams will go to Old Trafford and win this year (apart from Swansea, and those eight last year) so it was like a bonus game for us. Difficult two home games, two away games, we're fine, we'll only get better (can't get much fcking worse). Brought a lot of new players into the club, one or two have been to the World Cup, bit behind the pace early on (excuses bell tolls for thee).

Sandro got cramp last week. Hasn't played. You can train every day of the week, until you get in the game with the tension and nerves, all the training doesn't compensate for matches and 90 minutes of football. Sandro will be fitter tomorrow (if he thinks it's tomorrow we're in trouble).

Not kidding.... He's now asking him about the Ryder fcking Cup. The Ryder Cup - which Sky has the rights to of course. 'Arry says it's a great occasion he's looking forward to and he'll be glued to it. Words fcking fail me. The Ryder fcking Cup? Financial fair play, bad start to season, England job, Gareth Bale, Tottenham, anything. The Ryder fcking Cup, You gap-toothed, gormless, Sky Sports melt.

Some nonsense about ratio of English players in Premier League. Missed it while ranting. Ryder fcking cup indeed. Prick.

Enjoy working with Niko. Great lad. Went to Portsmouth top lad. I look forward to seeing him every day. A top class bloke. He can do things. He's fitter now, much better shape than he was last year, which is important. (Niko walks past digging into a bag of Monster Munch)

Ryder fking Cup. Do me a fcking favour.

Niko can play off the front, considering it was his first game last week he was the brightest spark. Good performance for a lad who hasn't played at all.

It was difficult. Walking into a club that hadn't won for 13 games. Lots of different groups at the club, the lads from the Championship, a new group, not a good atmosphere about the place. You move on, we've got a good group and a good atmosphere now, will stand us in good stead.

We've made chances in the two home games. Missed a penalty against Hull, should have got a point. Away from home two heavy defeats without a goal, concerning, but difficult games at the wrong time. Spurs game we were short, new group thrown together, didn't have them for pre-season, couldn't work with them, arrived at last minute and we had to throw them in.

Stoke have a good squad. Powerful group of players. Backbone of the team. centre half and goalkeeper been there a few years. Very much a team. The Boy Crouchy. Few exciting players added. A team that could finish top half (hopefully that's as good as his Newcastle for the Champions League tip from three weeks ago).

Don't want to put pressure on. Got to be relaxed, ready to play. The crowd will be ready. Got to give a good account of ourselves tomorrow. (It's not tomorrow is it?)

Still haven't signed that contract. Got to nip down the ground and get it done. Maybe today (third week he's said that).

Tomorrow? (IT'S THURSDAY HARRY. HAVE I SLEPT THROUGH A WHOLE DAY?) We've got to get after teams more. Don't want to sit back and hit teams on the break, not at home. Want us to attack at every opportunity.

Vargas did ok in the U21 games. Not been fit. Available now. Ridiculous haircut.

I haven't spoken to Tony about the game. Tony has a lot of time for Mark. Things didn't work out, people move on. Saw mark Bowen when I was with Tony one day and they got on great so I'm sure it's the same with Mark.

We want to get a result. Mark won't lose any sleep. Another three points at stake. Same when I go back to clubs. Go, get on with it, go home. people make more of it than what you do. zzzzzzzzzz

Steady Bondy - nodded off there and dropped his sheet music.

Not sure which way Joe Jordan is voting. Does he get a vote? No. Not sure (seriously, not making it up).

Mark's done a good job wherever he's been, didn't work out here, that can happen. Sometimes sht happens, somebody's got to deal with it, and who you gonna call?

I was surprised to get Sandro. Spurs turned down a big offer from Zenit just before the season, £5m more than we paid. He'll be a big player for us this season.

Done. Load of old tut as always. Bondy recovers to lead us off with Red, Red Robin.

This post has been edited by an administrator
'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 13:04 - Sep 18 with 1439 viewsQPunkR

'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 13:03 - Sep 18 by WokingR

This just gets better...
So you are suggesting we bring Neil Warnock back just to give Mark Hughes a kicking?
That is something I would pay for.

I was indeed imagining Hughes' face being the subject of Warnock's ire there.
Ah well Hughesey; if you fail to prepare, then you prepare to fail!

QPR - "shit but local"

'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 13:23 - Sep 18 with 1412 views1BobbyHazell

Be 'ard game. Went to see em play Leicester. They were excellent (lost 1-0)

Brilliant. Thanks Clive.
'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 13:33 - Sep 18 with 1397 viewshoops_legend

This just gets better...
So you are suggesting we bring Neil Warnock back just to give Mark Hughes a kicking?

Genius!!!!
'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 13:35 - Sep 18 with 1389 viewsR_from_afar

"Missed a penalty against Hull, should have got a point". What about our brand new, top, top defender losing his man for the corner that led to their goal? Did that have any bearing on the result?

Our football club: Harry Redknapp, featuring QPR

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 14:25 - Sep 18 with 1313 viewsLancsBushRs

Loved this!! Pressed the dislike button instead of like, doh! Stupid fingers! Dunno how to undo! :s
'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 15:08 - Sep 18 with 1255 viewsYorkRanger

Quality - as usual
'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 15:18 - Sep 18 with 1232 viewsloftboy

'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 12:56 - Sep 18 by WokingR

Great idea but I'm all the way over in Ellerslie Road so will have to leave it to someone in the Paddock. Loftboy ?

I'm in BL so away from the dugouts, Holloway sits right behind them !!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 15:52 - Sep 18 with 1187 viewsRangersDave

Personally I'd sell my house and give the money to charity to see Arry give Hughes a huge kicking on the touchline this weekend, even if it does both knees in!

Kick Him meticulously Arry, we'd love you more for it!

Sorry if this sounds like I'm inciting violence, but I don't really care!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 16:20 - Sep 18 with 1155 viewsSomersetHoops

This just gets better...

Well lets face it that tosspot Hughes took (or was given it by TF) Warnock's job and did it a lot worse. There might be some justification there.

Who's Next?

'Arry's big Thursday excuse-a-thon on 00:57 - Sep 19 with 1015 viewsJAPRANGERS

This is fkin brilliant. Top marks Clive!

Harry must be nuts if he thinks that he of pocket billiards fame will not be mercilessly abused on Saturday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024