Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker 12:11 - Sep 18 with 2072 viewsWokingR

If lack of fitness is something the players are being accused of then they certainly won't be able to point the same finger at me this Saturday.
I'm getting in training already and am currently able to keep this going for 20 continuous minutes
Bring on Mr Hughes
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 12:17 - Sep 18 with 2033 viewsbosh67

Meticulous.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 12:27 - Sep 18 with 1984 viewsdaveB

I think if we all point fingers at the dugout and sing w@nker non stop that would please everyone, some aiming at one dugout, some the other and some even both. The one time we can all come together
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 12:45 - Sep 18 with 1918 viewsBrianMcCarthy

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 12:27 - Sep 18 by daveB

I think if we all point fingers at the dugout and sing w@nker non stop that would please everyone, some aiming at one dugout, some the other and some even both. The one time we can all come together

Made me chuckle, Dave. Our version of this, perhaps?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 12:54 - Sep 18 with 1888 viewsWokingR

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 12:45 - Sep 18 by BrianMcCarthy

It's not hard to spot the away fans sitting quietly at the front
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 13:00 - Sep 18 with 1851 viewsTacticalR

I can't be held responsible for my actions.

Air hostess clique

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 13:07 - Sep 18 with 1820 viewsA40Bosh

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 12:45 - Sep 18 by BrianMcCarthy

My God!

That is just like being in SAR for most of last season.

I'm sure one of the more talented video "artistes" on here can make a few edits to that film to make it even more relevant for this Saturday!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 13:22 - Sep 18 with 1761 viewsBrianMcCarthy

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 13:07 - Sep 18 by A40Bosh

My God!

That is just like being in SAR for most of last season.

I'm sure one of the more talented video "artistes" on here can make a few edits to that film to make it even more relevant for this Saturday!!

Paul Hart's last game!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 14:50 - Sep 18 with 1591 viewsJuzzie

Ah, but if we hadn't got relegated due to Hughes' incompetence we'd never have had Wembley and "oooooh, Bobby Zamoraaaa".

Oh fk it.... w@nker, w@nker, w@nker
Login to get fewer ads

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 16:22 - Sep 18 with 1450 viewssimmo

"It was a difficult period. When I first went in, there were 16 or 17 games left and we had a job to keep them in the top flight.

"We made changes that we thought would make the club stronger. On paper the new players were very good but the dynamic of the changing room didn't work. QPR fans may want to vent their frustrations at me, and I will take it on my shoulders."

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 16:26 - Sep 18 with 1442 views00calben

Clearly Hughes is a Grade-A to$$er, but it's incredible/laughable/embarrassing how he gets 100% of the blame whereas "Our Tony" gets zero.
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 16:34 - Sep 18 with 1419 viewsJuzzie

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 16:26 - Sep 18 by 00calben

Clearly Hughes is a Grade-A to$$er, but it's incredible/laughable/embarrassing how he gets 100% of the blame whereas "Our Tony" gets zero.

To a certain degree, the Chairman/Onwer has to back the manager. Many managers of many clubs have left (Pullis at Palace?) becuase they weren't going to be backed.

I'm not sure what's TF's football credentials are compared to Hughes, Redknpapp or any other Manager so to a degree you have to entrust your money to them.

Managers at this level are in a win-wn situation. They fk it up, get paid off handsomely leaving the owner(s) with the fall out. If the club is successful then they are the Messiah.
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 16:35 - Sep 18 with 1414 viewsdaveB

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 16:26 - Sep 18 by 00calben

Hughes get 100% of the blame for the way he set his team up, the clueless way he signed players without knowing how they would fit into a team, build a team around Adel one second, 4-4-2 the next then back to Adel again. He really was shit. Dumping Hill, Mackie and Derry for inferior player, his treatment of Paddy Kenny, Joey Barton and others. Mike Rigg and the whole Kevin Gallen sacked by email fiasco. Just a complete and utter c nut that man

Fernandes deserves a share of the blame for our problems, him giving the manager players like Park and Cesar was mad and he continues to make mistakes even now but hughes really should have said no and had the power and control to do whatever he wanted, his decisions helped create an absolute shambles of a football team
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 16:37 - Sep 18 with 1407 viewsClive_Anderson

Hopefully he'll get so much abuse his mullet will fall off.

Then he dies.
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 17:41 - Sep 18 with 1333 viewsRedbourneR

While I too intend to bellow at Hughes non-stop for 90 mins, I am also baffled as to how the owners get away with it. We have been badly managed for quite a long time now and while others get it in the neck - Hughes, Beard - the cuddly persona of ol' 'Uncle' Tone gets away with it. Warnock had it right; you cannot run a club if you're not in the country, too much happens and changes, the ups and downs of a club bear no relation to a business and its six-monthly cycles. Things like the training ground fiasco and - if we're to believe the stories being spun - the poor handling of relations with Cargiant stem from the top in the boardroom, and our owners must shoulder the blame.
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 18:24 - Sep 18 with 1269 viewspomanjou

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 17:41 - Sep 18 by RedbourneR

While I too intend to bellow at Hughes non-stop for 90 mins, I am also baffled as to how the owners get away with it. We have been badly managed for quite a long time now and while others get it in the neck - Hughes, Beard - the cuddly persona of ol' 'Uncle' Tone gets away with it. Warnock had it right; you cannot run a club if you're not in the country, too much happens and changes, the ups and downs of a club bear no relation to a business and its six-monthly cycles. Things like the training ground fiasco and - if we're to believe the stories being spun - the poor handling of relations with Cargiant stem from the top in the boardroom, and our owners must shoulder the blame.

Too right. Where is Mittal when he's needed...

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 18:29 - Sep 18 with 1256 viewsJamie

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 17:41 - Sep 18 by RedbourneR

Because uncle Tone retweets people and gives away freebies.

That's more important than competently running the club apparently.
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 18:59 - Sep 18 with 1217 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 18:29 - Sep 18 by Jamie

I think people are scared he'll get the hump and leave.
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 09:42 - Sep 19 with 953 views00calben

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 18:29 - Sep 18 by Jamie

So true.
W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 10:06 - Sep 19 with 917 viewsCroydonCaptJack

W@nker, W@nker, W@nker on 18:59 - Sep 18 by Pablo_Hoopsta

I think people are scared he'll get the hump and leave.

You can include me in that group.
Not sure what people want him to do. He has admitted mistakes.
Perhaps we should abuse him and drive him away. That would be a good idea eh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024