Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Solskjaer sacked 13:06 - Sep 18 with 5492 viewsclassof93

Just announced
Solskjaer sacked on 17:21 - Sep 18 with 1169 viewsJamie

Solskjaer sacked on 16:50 - Sep 18 by daveB

laughable even by your standards

Touch harsh on Tan, I admit. But for all intents and purposes they are the same person. Only difference being Tan pushed through their red kit, whereas TF has merely admitted he wants QPR in red but isn't brave enough to do it.
Solskjaer sacked on 17:27 - Sep 18 with 1156 viewsMatch82

Solskjaer sacked on 17:21 - Sep 18 by Jamie

Touch harsh on Tan, I admit. But for all intents and purposes they are the same person. Only difference being Tan pushed through their red kit, whereas TF has merely admitted he wants QPR in red but isn't brave enough to do it.

Another way of putting that is:
Tan wanted something and pushed ahead with it regardless of the fans wishes
TF wanted something and after listening to the fans wishes, changed his mind.

No difference?

I don't expect chairmen to take the advice of the fans on all matters (something like debt restructuring is clearly not a matter for the everyday fan) but I'm perfectly happy with a chairman who listens to fans on something which is ultimately meaningless to long term success of a club (kits, name etc) but is very close to their hearts.

Can't believe I bit on this clear wind-up attempt.
Solskjaer sacked on 20:07 - Sep 18 with 1095 viewsTacticalR

I don't know that much about Solskjaer, but it was obviously a mistake to try to jump straight from the Norwegian league into the Premiership. It would have been much more sensible to begin lower down in England.

I wonder if Tan will send the boys round his house to seize his computer?

Air hostess clique

Solskjaer sacked on 11:24 - Sep 19 with 1004 viewstimcocking

He was completely sh!t.

Rotated at least eight players in every game, brought a squad of about six dozen.

Rotation = crap.
Solskjaer sacked on 12:45 - Sep 19 with 972 viewsTacticalR

We need to stop rotating. I blame Galileo and Newton for the current sorry state of affairs.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024