Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. 19:50 - Sep 18 with 3694 viewshoof_hearted

Remember how we won at Southampton after their fans spent the whole match booing Harry? It just galvanised our support and Southampton got no support because their fans were too busy to cheer.

Bollox to that however logical it is - I'm booing the loudest and who cares if we lose.

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 19:57 - Sep 18 with 2500 viewsBasingstokeR

Really? I thought their much built up Harry hating was limited, limp and very quiet!
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 21:49 - Sep 18 with 2317 viewsTacticalR

Ironic applause? Double bluff booing? I think we'd be better off with a gypsy curse.

Air hostess clique

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 21:55 - Sep 18 with 2296 viewsdodge_stoke_r

'Arry recons he wont get booed and that he's a top, top manager.
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 22:22 - Sep 18 with 2242 viewsdaveB

boo him, call him several nasty names but get behind the team as away from who the managers are this is a game we need to win
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 22:28 - Sep 18 with 2229 viewsShotKneesHoop

It's hard to spot the difference between those two mercenaries, they both talk bollox, do fook hall, and alienate the fans. If in doubt - boo both of them. But I fear that Hughes will be the one to come away smiling.

Where's Sir Alec, now he was a proper manager!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 22:39 - Sep 18 with 2205 viewsCiderwithRsie

Chant "Alan McDonald" at him for 90 minutes
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 22:44 - Sep 18 with 2195 viewsShotKneesHoop

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 22:39 - Sep 18 by CiderwithRsie

Chant "Alan McDonald" at him for 90 minutes

Now that's a good call.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 22:51 - Sep 18 with 2169 viewsFredManRave

I'll be booing my stream like never before.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 23:19 - Sep 18 with 2110 viewsTacticalR

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 22:51 - Sep 18 by FredManRave

I'll be booing my stream like never before.

It all adds to the karmic balance sheet.

Air hostess clique

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 01:18 - Sep 19 with 2048 viewsWesty75

What exactly are we booing him for though. For being a bit sh*t? Or for refusing to accept any of the blame for us being sh*t? Or for being a miserable, arrogant bastard?

It's not like he didn't want to be successful when he was here. I'm all for a bit of abuse when deserved but booing Hughes seems like a bit of a waste of energy to me.
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 01:34 - Sep 19 with 2037 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 01:18 - Sep 19 by Westy75

What exactly are we booing him for though. For being a bit sh*t? Or for refusing to accept any of the blame for us being sh*t? Or for being a miserable, arrogant bastard?

It's not like he didn't want to be successful when he was here. I'm all for a bit of abuse when deserved but booing Hughes seems like a bit of a waste of energy to me.

Ex chelsea, ex man u. Good enough for me

It's got to be Yarg

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 08:06 - Sep 19 with 1926 viewskingsburyR

I'm with you, I don't see the point.

I still remember everyone giving Andy Cole a load of stick.

I'm there for the team. Hughes is of no interest to me!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 08:14 - Sep 19 with 1919 viewsRs_Holy

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 08:06 - Sep 19 by kingsburyR

I'm with you, I don't see the point.

I still remember everyone giving Andy Cole a load of stick.

I'm there for the team. Hughes is of no interest to me!

I'm booing just because of the misery he put me through most Saturdays for his time as manager...

... I see your point about Andy Cole but then again the atmosphere in the chelsea game (1st back in the Prem) was enough to really get to a few of their players.... and we won 1-0!
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 8:39]
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 08:20 - Sep 19 with 1907 viewskingsburyR

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 08:14 - Sep 19 by Rs_Holy

I'm booing just because of the misery he put me through most Saturdays for his time as manager...

... I see your point about Andy Cole but then again the atmosphere in the chelsea game (1st back in the Prem) was enough to really get to a few of their players.... and we won 1-0!
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 8:39]

That was different.

The Chelsea game was pure venom towards all things Chelski that day and it got to their players.

This is different, Hughes has thick skin and will happily take any flack as it will mean his team can get on with their business. I for one will be roaring the players on!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 08:21 - Sep 19 with 1904 viewsPommyhoop

Do a social experiment..If by any miracle we go 3 up ,sing Sparky ,Sparky give us a wave.

I know, I know.The boring c'nt never waved when he was our manager anyway..
Forget it..
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 8:23]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 08:25 - Sep 19 with 1896 viewsElHoop

I can't be bothered with him. Waste of breath, but if his presence makes for a decent atmosphere then I'll be all for getting behind the team in a less than full stadium. We need this one.
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 08:58 - Sep 19 with 1866 viewssimmo

I woul d gladly give parts of my soul to see Joe Jordan beat Mark Hughes to a pulp on the touch line, using Shaun Wright-Phillips as the bat.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 09:29 - Sep 19 with 1828 viewsClive_Anderson

I would happily applaud Mark Hughes.

Being thrown into a cement mixer.
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 09:50 - Sep 19 with 1800 viewstinhead

Although I despise and detest everything that C-Nut Hughes did at our club, I will abusing his players (except the boy crouchy) so that we get 3 points and they get none.

Hughes will know that the atmosphere will be venomous but I'm not sure he appreciates how much...

Puny God!

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 09:56 - Sep 19 with 1790 viewsTheBlob

Because he's a kunt.

End of.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 10:22 - Sep 19 with 1764 viewsthemodfather

wonder if stewards would let me sneak in a bazooka? i have something for old sparky and i do not mean the cat!
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 10:24 - Sep 19 with 1761 viewsdaveB

Andy Sinton got untold abuse for a lot less than what Hughes did as did Ray Harford when he went back to West Brom
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 11:57 - Sep 19 with 1686 viewsFredManRave

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 09:29 - Sep 19 by Clive_Anderson

I would happily applaud Mark Hughes.

Being thrown into a cement mixer.

Agreed. Bloody Welsh, coming over here taking our jobs.....ooops...sorry, wrong thread....

P.S. Mark Hughes - Boo!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 11:59 - Sep 19 with 1676 viewsClive_Anderson

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 10:24 - Sep 19 by daveB

Andy Sinton got untold abuse for a lot less than what Hughes did as did Ray Harford when he went back to West Brom

I still cringe about when Sinton came back. Didn't Thompson lie about him wanting to leave as well?
Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 12:14 - Sep 19 with 1647 viewssmegma

Applaud Mark Hughes - it makes sense. on 11:59 - Sep 19 by Clive_Anderson

I still cringe about when Sinton came back. Didn't Thompson lie about him wanting to leave as well?

I spoke to Sinton at the Wigan play off game and he said he loved rangers more than any club he played for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024