Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt Injured 22:39 - Sep 18 with 3631 viewsdaveB

out for a few weeks with an ankle injury, attacking options getting smaller by the week

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/taarabt-back-to-square-one-after-qpr-man-suff
Taarabt Injured on 22:41 - Sep 18 with 2604 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Damn. I doubt he was going to get many chances anyway, but the options available to us are so slim already, as you say, that this is a blow.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Taarabt Injured on 22:45 - Sep 18 with 2585 viewsToast_R

Those twelve step overs, flicks and tricks are harder to pull off with the excess flab.

Anyway rest it for a couple of days, strap it up and get back in the gym, problem solved.
Taarabt Injured on 23:01 - Sep 18 with 2521 viewsFredManRave

So he did it in training. Damn those difficult to carry cones. Why couldn't it have fallen over SWP instead of on his ankle.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Taarabt Injured on 23:04 - Sep 18 with 2513 viewsLblock

Taarabt Injured on 22:41 - Sep 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Damn. I doubt he was going to get many chances anyway, but the options available to us are so slim already, as you say, that this is a blow.

Taarabt and slim mentioned in same post..... gotta be a first?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Taarabt Injured on 23:45 - Sep 18 with 2429 viewsdaveB

he was better off when he wasn't doing a days training
Taarabt Injured on 23:51 - Sep 18 with 2409 viewstoemasher

Taarabt did a days training ?
Taarabt Injured on 23:54 - Sep 18 with 2399 viewsBrightonhoop

Weill we miss him?
Taarabt Injured on 01:19 - Sep 19 with 2309 viewsQPR_ARG

No creativity and no player capable of dribbling past a rival on a consistent basis "for a few weeks", then.

When Harry and several people in our fanbase realise how our season depends (largely) on getting him motivated and playing, we'll be in a better place.
Login to get fewer ads

Taarabt Injured on 08:26 - Sep 19 with 2119 viewsbosh67

Damn and they brought in Jamie O'Hara specifically to protect the cookie jar.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Taarabt Injured on 08:29 - Sep 19 with 2109 viewsPommyhoop

Now Adel is really injured he will be H's best friend again.
Good Lad fentastc skills .Really miss him .Wouldve started im tomorrow( said on Thursday)
Fentastic.Bare Bones..
Bare Bones.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Taarabt Injured on 09:16 - Sep 19 with 2026 viewsJamie

Taarabt Injured on 01:19 - Sep 19 by QPR_ARG

No creativity and no player capable of dribbling past a rival on a consistent basis "for a few weeks", then.

When Harry and several people in our fanbase realise how our season depends (largely) on getting him motivated and playing, we'll be in a better place.

The only creative thing on Taarabts mind recently is ordering the steak roll rather than butterfly chicken at Nando's.
Taarabt Injured on 09:55 - Sep 19 with 1967 viewshoops_legend

Taarabt Injured on 09:16 - Sep 19 by Jamie

The only creative thing on Taarabts mind recently is ordering the steak roll rather than butterfly chicken at Nando's.

FFS - No Faurlin... No Taarabt...

Shall I turn up to to watch Karl Henry plunder around the pitch and hope for a goaless draw, 'Arry looking depressed and sitting there looking uninterested throughout the whole match, Rio thinking about his next media release or his 'glory days at Man Utd, Richard Dunne proving he is way beyond Premiership standard while Onuhua sits on the bench... Meanwhile all QPR supporters praying Charlie Austin can dig us out of another huge hole....

I will of course... but sometimes I wonder
Taarabt Injured on 10:21 - Sep 19 with 1931 viewsthemodfather

well we have coped for 2 seasons without adel...we will survive
just wasting his talent...as ian dury sang, "what a waste"
Taarabt Injured on 10:22 - Sep 19 with 1930 viewsadhoc_qpr

Taarabt Injured on 09:55 - Sep 19 by hoops_legend

FFS - No Faurlin... No Taarabt...

Shall I turn up to to watch Karl Henry plunder around the pitch and hope for a goaless draw, 'Arry looking depressed and sitting there looking uninterested throughout the whole match, Rio thinking about his next media release or his 'glory days at Man Utd, Richard Dunne proving he is way beyond Premiership standard while Onuhua sits on the bench... Meanwhile all QPR supporters praying Charlie Austin can dig us out of another huge hole....

I will of course... but sometimes I wonder

At least Karl Henry might actually put in a tackle or two - unlike Sandro and Fer who just casually jogged back along side the Man Utd midfielders.

And the fact Henry can't actually pass doesn't really seem an issue, since we just boot the ball long anyway.
Taarabt Injured on 10:23 - Sep 19 with 1929 viewsdaveB

I doubt he'd have played anyway but does limit our options from the bench
Taarabt Injured on 10:30 - Sep 19 with 1914 viewsPommyhoop

Taarabt Injured on 10:23 - Sep 19 by daveB

Yep your probably right that H would'nt of played him anyway but I'll wager ( Disco.!) H will make out Adel was central to our plans in his post match ( or even pre match .{ just in case excuse} ) pressers.
Fentestic..
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 10:30]

Taarabt Injured on 11:18 - Sep 19 with 1822 viewsJamie

Taarabt Injured on 10:30 - Sep 19 by Pommyhoop

Yep your probably right that H would'nt of played him anyway but I'll wager ( Disco.!) H will make out Adel was central to our plans in his post match ( or even pre match .{ just in case excuse} ) pressers.
Fentestic..
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 10:30]

International week. Ard. Very ard.

The lad went down Nando's. Ordered lemon n urb, got extra hot. Upset stomach. Big loss. Smashin lad. Gonna be ard. Lotta qualitee. Never a seconds trouble. Triffic boy. Stoke not easy. Triffic club. Huge club. Triffic manager. Lotta qualitee.
Taarabt Injured on 12:16 - Sep 19 with 1771 viewsdolcelatte

Taarabt Injured on 11:18 - Sep 19 by Jamie

International week. Ard. Very ard.

The lad went down Nando's. Ordered lemon n urb, got extra hot. Upset stomach. Big loss. Smashin lad. Gonna be ard. Lotta qualitee. Never a seconds trouble. Triffic boy. Stoke not easy. Triffic club. Huge club. Triffic manager. Lotta qualitee.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Taarabt Injured on 12:19 - Sep 19 with 1759 viewsPinnerPaul

Taarabt Injured on 12:16 - Sep 19 by dolcelatte

Indeed - even a simple injury is somehow a Harry negative.
Taarabt Injured on 12:26 - Sep 19 with 1731 viewssmegma

When the cone fell on SWP he got trapped inside it with just his head sticking out of the hole on the top.
Taarabt Injured on 12:38 - Sep 19 with 1709 viewsrosseeles

sorry but he hasnt been an option for a long time for us. rather him injured than a player we may actually use
Taarabt Injured on 16:16 - Sep 19 with 1564 viewsPommyhoop

Taarabt Injured on 12:38 - Sep 19 by rosseeles

sorry but he hasnt been an option for a long time for us. rather him injured than a player we may actually use

I am So gonna use that when Dave B and Taxiboy defend H when he spouts out that we miss Adel and hes got fentastic skills and he was a definate starter for saturday.

Taarabt Injured on 16:43 - Sep 19 with 1539 viewsfreddieeddie

I personally really wouldn't be surprised if he is doing it on purpose and faking it. Whether he is or isn't he is a disgrace, such a battle to get him fit, he shouldn't have kept himself in shape like everyone else. Paying him all these wages, fans treating him like some sort of messiah but he is a bloody disgrace now.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Taarabt Injured on 16:47 - Sep 19 with 1534 viewsdaveB

Taarabt Injured on 16:16 - Sep 19 by Pommyhoop

I am So gonna use that when Dave B and Taxiboy defend H when he spouts out that we miss Adel and hes got fentastic skills and he was a definate starter for saturday.

make sure you do, that'll be me told
Taarabt Injured on 16:48 - Sep 19 with 1533 viewsDWQPR

Taarabt Injured on 10:23 - Sep 19 by daveB

On he contrary, it provides for two extra spaces with the size of his @rse!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024