Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? 02:35 - Sep 20 with 1940 viewsChinajohn

I will be in the Paddy Field in Guangzhou (Smegma and Enfield's favourite pub!), kick off is 18.45 for me - great time to watch. They will then show the 3pm kick off's and the late game (which I doubt I will be able to focus on).

Have fun wherever you are - you RRRRRR'sssss!!!!!!!!!
Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 04:13 - Sep 20 with 1928 viewsHongKongR

I'll be at home watching the game, with a few friends, a few miles from you ChinaJohn. I am in Hong Kong, but I think you'll be there an hour before the start (time difference is 7 hours for us both right now): Oh well, more time for pre-game drinks!
Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 05:19 - Sep 20 with 1913 viewsenfieldargh

Will the mother in law be there wearing the new kit?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 05:26 - Sep 20 with 1911 viewsChinajohn

Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 05:19 - Sep 20 by enfieldargh

Will the mother in law be there wearing the new kit?

Oooh now there's a thought. A thought that brought up a little bit of vomit. Nicole will be with me and Judith is joining us later.
Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 05:29 - Sep 20 with 1909 viewsenfieldargh

Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 05:26 - Sep 20 by Chinajohn

Oooh now there's a thought. A thought that brought up a little bit of vomit. Nicole will be with me and Judith is joining us later.

A threesome with Judith and Nicole , glad you've still got it matey

Just sent you a pm

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 05:39 - Sep 20 with 1904 viewsCanadaRanger

At home here in western Canada, watching on Channel 22 @ 5 a.m. PST...
Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 06:40 - Sep 20 with 1884 viewsDubaiR

Will be in The Centre Circle, home do Dubai R's with about 12 others You Rssss
Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 07:11 - Sep 20 with 1871 viewsmacclesfieldman

I will be watching at home in France with family, desperate for us to perform after the 2 televised 4-0s

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 07:45 - Sep 20 with 1850 viewsHooparoo

In glorious HD here in Oz at the very civilised time of 9.45 pm. Can't wait to wipe the smile off Sparky's arrogant face.

Urrrrsss!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 07:58 - Sep 20 with 1845 viewsPommyhoop

Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 07:45 - Sep 20 by Hooparoo

In glorious HD here in Oz at the very civilised time of 9.45 pm. Can't wait to wipe the smile off Sparky's arrogant face.

Urrrrsss!

Great time eh Hooparoo?.I'm too watching it at home in the man cave on the old plasma HD.The Prem may have its faults but at least it gives us ex pats a live game on the telly rather than a dodgy feed every week..

#godblessfoxsport

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 08:55 - Sep 20 with 1809 viewsToast_R

Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 07:58 - Sep 20 by Pommyhoop

Great time eh Hooparoo?.I'm too watching it at home in the man cave on the old plasma HD.The Prem may have its faults but at least it gives us ex pats a live game on the telly rather than a dodgy feed every week..

#godblessfoxsport

No fair, when I was living in Perth we were in League 1. Budweiser probably gets more coverage in Iran.
Ex-Pat Role Call - Where are you watching the game today? on 09:50 - Sep 20 with 1784 viewsJAPRANGERS

At home watching a dodgy stream from 8.45pm. Practicing my boos and collection of swear words for whenever the pocket billiards one shows his ugly mug on my screen.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 9:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024