Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred.!! 08:04 - Sep 20 with 10978 viewsPommyhoop

Gonna chance my arm and start this one off.
I recon we might scramble a draw after the normal half time overhaul and self subbing of Mr Hill.
I hope we get the 3 points but Ive got a dodgy feeling about this one..
2 . 2 Vargas to score both...
I wish I knew how to change the wording on this clip to.
'When Charlie Austin scores a last minute winner against Stoke and that C'nt Hughes....'
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 8:18]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Fred.!! on 14:32 - Sep 20 with 1425 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

3-2 season changer?

It's got to be Yarg

Match Fred.!! on 14:34 - Sep 20 with 1411 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

They really are a bunch of cnts aren't they

It's got to be Yarg

Match Fred.!! on 14:34 - Sep 20 with 1387 viewsMytch_QPR

Match Fred.!! on 14:32 - Sep 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Have that, you WUM!

Is it too late to get the chainsaw started, Brian?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match Fred.!! on 14:36 - Sep 20 with 1359 viewsBluce_Ree

Wish we had signed Crouch.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Match Fred.!! on 14:37 - Sep 20 with 1336 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Fred.!! on 14:34 - Sep 20 by Mytch_QPR

Is it too late to get the chainsaw started, Brian?

I could borrow the one Shawcross has been wielding all day.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Fred.!! on 14:37 - Sep 20 with 1335 viewsCamberleyR

I'm convinced we'll see more goals from free kicks this season due to the spray. That was a really good innovation from the World Cup.

Prior to that you would often see walls that were probably only 6 or 7 yards away from the ball.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Fred.!! on 14:37 - Sep 20 with 1320 viewsBklynRanger

Isla had a chance to put in a really dangerous cross there but flicked it to a Stoke player. Sums it up.
Match Fred.!! on 14:47 - Sep 20 with 1168 viewsTHEBUSH

Ah well, after that defensive display, a draw will have to do.

Surprised that Rio was ball watching, instead of marking Crouch for Stokes 2nd goal, basic mistake for a player of his experience.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred.!! on 14:51 - Sep 20 with 1123 viewsToast_R

Sidwell the white M'Bia....

Special mention for Karl Henry today. Solid and reliable when he came on. More of that please Karl.
Match Fred.!! on 14:55 - Sep 20 with 1089 viewskropotkin41

Match Fred.!! on 14:47 - Sep 20 by THEBUSH

Ah well, after that defensive display, a draw will have to do.

Surprised that Rio was ball watching, instead of marking Crouch for Stokes 2nd goal, basic mistake for a player of his experience.

He's not focused!! Extraordinary and surprising....... more important than his undoubted fitness.

We were very very lucky to get a point from that and Harry will still point at the possession, goal attempts and corners figures and claim that we were "in control" when everyone knows the truth that we got whipped 2-2.

4pts from 5 games flatters us at the moment I reckon.

I thought that Kranjcar's interview at the end was very revealing, he looked uneasy and said that whilst the group is coming together, from a footballing point of view there is loads of work to do........... well when is it going to get done? I mean what the feck do all of our coaches and our illustrious manager get paid to do? We could be near the bottom or bottom tonight and adrift in a couple of weeks and what's Harry's excuse going to be? Bad fixtures in pre-season; some players not fit? Whose fault is that, Harry? Who carries the can?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Fred.!! on 14:59 - Sep 20 with 1062 viewssmudgehoop

listened to offy commy and sounded like a barnstormer of a match. Hoops all over the place but pulling together with a bit of luck and magic to get a point.

stoke are slutty fckers who are fouling bar stewards

Match Fred.!! on 15:00 - Sep 20 with 1050 viewskropotkin41

Match Fred.!! on 14:59 - Sep 20 by smudgehoop

listened to offy commy and sounded like a barnstormer of a match. Hoops all over the place but pulling together with a bit of luck and magic to get a point.

stoke are slutty fckers who are fouling bar stewards

Hmmm........... well I got a different impression from watching a stream........... it'll be really interesting to get the first of the "just backs"

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Fred.!! on 15:01 - Sep 20 with 1040 viewsMytch_QPR

Match Fred.!! on 14:55 - Sep 20 by kropotkin41

He's not focused!! Extraordinary and surprising....... more important than his undoubted fitness.

We were very very lucky to get a point from that and Harry will still point at the possession, goal attempts and corners figures and claim that we were "in control" when everyone knows the truth that we got whipped 2-2.

4pts from 5 games flatters us at the moment I reckon.

I thought that Kranjcar's interview at the end was very revealing, he looked uneasy and said that whilst the group is coming together, from a footballing point of view there is loads of work to do........... well when is it going to get done? I mean what the feck do all of our coaches and our illustrious manager get paid to do? We could be near the bottom or bottom tonight and adrift in a couple of weeks and what's Harry's excuse going to be? Bad fixtures in pre-season; some players not fit? Whose fault is that, Harry? Who carries the can?

I suppose it's better that we improve as the season goes on, rather than start in a blaze of glory then lose form, but your concerns are understandable.

I couldn't go today but reading between the lines it's the usual problems - sloppy defending and lack of firepower - the fact that a defender and midfielder got our goals today is encouraging, as it shows we could have other outlets, but clearly we still need strengthening in the forward positions (goes for award for blindingly obvious statement of the day)....

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match Fred.!! on 15:02 - Sep 20 with 1025 viewsisawqpratwcity

thanks, niko, for doing better than i'd normally give you credit for.

and that ref is a prize c*nt. how the f*ck did shawcross get away with so much?

would have preferred a win, but to snatch the draw late like that was almost as good.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Match Fred.!! on 18:32 - Sep 20 with 844 viewsPommyhoop

Match Fred.!! on 15:02 - Sep 20 by isawqpratwcity

thanks, niko, for doing better than i'd normally give you credit for.

and that ref is a prize c*nt. how the f*ck did shawcross get away with so much?

would have preferred a win, but to snatch the draw late like that was almost as good.

Note to self .Dont have a late night before match day and then have too many pre match beers. I fell asleep around the 65th minute mark and woke up 3 odd hrs later . Just watched the last half hour. Nice 1 Niko .Lovely free kick. Bang on with my score prediction eh?
Rio its time to move your arse onto that punditry sofa.Awful ,typical H signing.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Fred.!! on 16:27 - Sep 21 with 757 viewsthemodfather

to stay up
YOU MUST BEAT HULL, STOKE and like teams at HOME
weak ref or not, i felt we weren't that good, lack lustre atmosphere cos of early kos
how many times was the giant crouch left unmarked?
we can't keep conceding.
i really don't think rio realised how hard he'd have to work at a non top 4 team....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024