Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Niko 14:45 - Sep 20 with 4613 viewsTheBlob

Best player on the pitch.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Niko on 20:22 - Sep 20 with 830 viewsqprewan

Niko on 20:15 - Sep 20 by michael67

Niko with MOTM Crouchy

A bit of respect for Niko from Crouch. Like it.

Cheers mate. definitely warming to Niko he is clearly one of us now and he cares which is all that you can ask for.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 20:29]
Niko on 20:36 - Sep 20 with 797 viewsPhilmyRs

Niko on 18:33 - Sep 20 by Antti_Heinola

Eh? I came on here, praised him, pointed out the positives and noted a few weaknesses. It was a balanced view on his performance Blobster! I singled him out for being slow to move the ball (which is his trait, today or any other day) because it's a thread about Niko in particular. Isla, Mutch and rio at times were also culpable of that problem it's true. Not singling him out as he was the only one with that problem, just making a point about his performance.
Are you sure you weren't that postman you mentioned? You seem awfully concerned about everything I say sometimes ;)

I didn't think Phillips played particularly well. A couple of good crosses and one or 2 decent runs with the ball but he also gave the ball away cheaply on a frequent basis and his decision making was poor. I don't actually think anyone was a standout today but Nico deserves praise for at least trying to make things happen and for taking a real kicking but still going till the end. Was the best in an average performance. I think in time we will improve. It's early days.
Niko on 23:22 - Sep 20 with 678 viewsMatch82

Niko on 16:08 - Sep 20 by eghamranger

Never known a player take such a battering in the second half, shawcross, sidwell and someone other stole twunt, but he stepped up, great free lick and motm!

This. 3 free kicks in and around the box in the last ten minutes alone from kicking lumps out of niko. Fair play to him for keeping coming back for more and obviously the free kick was superb.

Never seems to have an average game niko - either the best player on the pitch or completely anonymous. But the only creative spark today - a rare good call on the team selection.
Niko on 23:33 - Sep 20 with 664 viewsWilloW4

Niko on 15:11 - Sep 20 by toboboly

Thought he was pretty poor until the free kick. Poor passing, crossing and tackling and shooting. That said he was better than Fer who seems to disappear once the opening whistle is blown.

Niko was great today... He was motm by a mile... Fer was piss poor again... Trying to win the fans over by pretending he gives a shit ... Not impressed with him or Phillips (again).. Or tarore, or.....oh, you know...zzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! Redknapp is always right though, we kept going to the end , blah feckin' blah... Yawn redknapp....zzzzzzzzzz!!!!
Niko on 23:41 - Sep 20 with 648 viewsJigsore

Niko on 23:33 - Sep 20 by WilloW4

Niko was great today... He was motm by a mile... Fer was piss poor again... Trying to win the fans over by pretending he gives a shit ... Not impressed with him or Phillips (again).. Or tarore, or.....oh, you know...zzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! Redknapp is always right though, we kept going to the end , blah feckin' blah... Yawn redknapp....zzzzzzzzzz!!!!

hmm.

even before the goal I thought Kranjcar was our most threatening player. Even if you take away the fact he can actually take setpieces then with longshots he was probably still our best chance of a goal. Reminded me of the old Taarabt the way he got constantly taken down by those big Stoke b*stards. Mark him and our threat was void.

I thought Phillips was good when he came on mind you. A few great crosses and I saw him do a few slide tackles as far as the half way line. We need defensive steel, I still think Phillips could provide it! he just needs confidence because he's missed so much football over the past year or so

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Niko on 07:04 - Sep 21 with 568 viewstimcocking

He's very slow though. If he's our best player, we're in deep sh!t.

We're in deep shit.

If Niko is going to play, he obviously needs to be in a central attacking position, not out wide. Another example of the old square peg for a round whole routine we always do.
Niko on 07:49 - Sep 21 with 558 viewsYorkRanger

Niko on 07:04 - Sep 21 by timcocking

We're in deep shit.

If Niko is going to play, he obviously needs to be in a central attacking position, not out wide. Another example of the old square peg for a round whole routine we always do.

He played well, looks a lot fitter and has shed weight. Without him yesterday we would have been in real trouble.
Niko on 08:10 - Sep 21 with 548 viewsMarc

Niko on 07:04 - Sep 21 by timcocking

We're in deep shit.

Agreed
Login to get fewer ads

Niko on 13:39 - Sep 21 with 484 viewsHadders

I just sent a video of his goal to a good Croatian friend of mine who lives in Zagreb, and thought I`d share his reply: "I met him once in a gym where my brother worked and offered to drive him to Dinamo stadium. He thanked me and said, no need, I'll take a tram . Really nice, well raised bloke from Zagreb."
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 16:39]
Niko on 14:15 - Sep 21 with 469 viewsbarabajagal

Niko on 20:15 - Sep 20 by michael67

Niko with MOTM Crouchy

A bit of respect for Niko from Crouch. Like it.

Peter Crouch has a very itchy face.
Niko on 15:35 - Sep 21 with 440 viewsfrancisbowles

Niko on 15:11 - Sep 20 by toboboly

Thought he was pretty poor until the free kick. Poor passing, crossing and tackling and shooting. That said he was better than Fer who seems to disappear once the opening whistle is blown.

Are you sure you didn't take a wrong turn and end up at Fulham, as you clearly were at a different game to most on here?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024