Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer 16:11 - Sep 20 with 3293 viewsrrrspricey

One if the laziest midfielders I've seen in the hoops. His tracking back is non-existent, barely breaking into a jog...pi$$es me right off
Fer on 16:13 - Sep 20 with 2330 viewseghamranger

Think that's harsh IMHO
Fer on 16:21 - Sep 20 with 2297 viewsHollowayRanger

did ok in my eyes

weakest 3 players for me today

rio
isla
veagas

best 3

kranjar
traore

struggle for 3rd so barton (as we missed him)

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fer on 16:23 - Sep 20 with 2281 viewsWestbourneR

That's the most wrong and ridiculous comment. He and Krancjar pretty much dragged us through that match today. He was colossal at times today.

I admit sometimes he's not quick to track back but if he was perfect we'd never have signed him.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Fer on 16:48 - Sep 20 with 2208 viewsqueensparker

Think Fer's going to be one of those players that divide opinion as he looks so relaxed and not bothered at times.

I thought he was brilliant for most of today, put in one immense tackle in the first half (after tracking back) and in the 90th minute was still surging forward. Looks better the further forward he plays as well.

Got high hopes for the lad, he's like Samba on the right meds.

(He was shite against Spurs and Man U admittedly)
Fer on 16:50 - Sep 20 with 2202 viewsAgedR

Fer on 16:21 - Sep 20 by HollowayRanger

did ok in my eyes

rio
isla
veagas

best 3

kranjar
traore

Funny how opinions differ.

I thought Traore was shocking and absolute liability defensively.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Fer on 16:54 - Sep 20 with 2177 viewsmacclesfieldman

Agree 100%. There was a phase in the 2nd half when we were losing he played a short forward pass to Niko and then walked forward. The great players also work hard. He has been a big disappointment so far in the 4 games I've seen.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Fer on 16:56 - Sep 20 with 2164 viewsTacticalR

Fer on 16:23 - Sep 20 by WestbourneR

That's the most wrong and ridiculous comment. He and Krancjar pretty much dragged us through that match today. He was colossal at times today.

I admit sometimes he's not quick to track back but if he was perfect we'd never have signed him.

Agreed. He had to play more defensively than he did against Sunderland, and I'm not sure if that's his natural game, although he's pretty good at nipping in and getting the ball off the opposition. He was also very good on the ball.

The only weakness I saw was when he trying to pass a bit too far forward from defence through midfield and those passes were easily read and intercepted by the oppo.

Air hostess clique

Fer on 17:39 - Sep 20 with 2056 viewsAntti_Heinola

Like a lot of players today, there were periods were he was good and bad.
Traore started the first 20 looking appalling, but recovered to have an excellent second half. Fer was also poor first half, but second half really drove us forward, and thought he had a very good game.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Fer on 17:42 - Sep 20 with 2045 viewsRed_Ranger

Fer on 16:23 - Sep 20 by WestbourneR

This.

Looks a very good player.
Fer on 17:44 - Sep 20 with 2028 viewswombat

Fer on 17:42 - Sep 20 by Red_Ranger

This.

Looks a very good player.

invisible man for me , funny as when he made his first tackle we scored from the corner just after, rest of the game bar two mins spell in the second half invisible , dosnt like to to do the donkey work, mostly on his heels for much of the game , not that quick , needs to up his game hugely in coming weeks

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fer on 17:46 - Sep 20 with 2025 viewsNov77

Les Ferdinand said paul ince ran back toward his own goal to defend with as much enthusiasm as he did running to attack. Fer needs to learn this.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Fer on 17:49 - Sep 20 with 2013 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fer on 17:44 - Sep 20 by wombat

invisible man for me , funny as when he made his first tackle we scored from the corner just after, rest of the game bar two mins spell in the second half invisible , dosnt like to to do the donkey work, mostly on his heels for much of the game , not that quick , needs to up his game hugely in coming weeks

if you thought he was invisible i don't think you were watching the game wombat, tbf.

Bare bones.

Fer on 18:19 - Sep 20 with 1940 viewsHollowayRanger

invisible?

the guys a man mountain!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fer on 18:55 - Sep 20 with 1884 viewsMarc

Fer on 16:21 - Sep 20 by HollowayRanger

did ok in my eyes

rio
isla
veagas

best 3

kranjar
traore

Dont think we missed Barton at all after he went off, if anything we improved
Fer on 19:10 - Sep 20 with 1840 viewsLofthope

My mate from Stoke was very impressed by Fer today.

Stoke were generally much better organised than us, which makes you wonder why we were so disorganised under the charismatic, meticulous, witty and charming Mr Hughes a couple of years ago?
Fer on 19:17 - Sep 20 with 1810 views100percent

Quite unreal how people see different games..
I thought Fer was our best player behind Niko... he is strong, dominant and literally had to start dropping back to come for the ball. he looks confident and like he cares.
going to be a great player for us.
Fer on 19:19 - Sep 20 with 1802 viewsLoft1979

Fer on 19:17 - Sep 20 by 100percent

Quite unreal how people see different games..
I thought Fer was our best player behind Niko... he is strong, dominant and literally had to start dropping back to come for the ball. he looks confident and like he cares.
going to be a great player for us.

Plus one.
Fer on 20:33 - Sep 20 with 1712 viewsbaz_qpr

I can see the point of the OP he definitely has that tendency, and certainly if he loses the ball, he can often jog back , however I thought he had an excellent 2nd half and really dominated.
Traore I thought had an absolute shocker first half and a very good second half. I thought Mutch was pretty decent as well
Fer on 21:30 - Sep 20 with 1632 views1MoreBrightonR

As always on message boards, its amazing how differently people see the same game. I though fer was one of the better players on the pitch. He wants perfect but then who was!? But he was strong and powerful coming forward and showed real signs of quality to me.
Fer on 21:33 - Sep 20 with 1622 viewsandygg

I think Fer looks great when he pushes forward. He will score a few this year.
Havent been impressed with Isla or Rio and Traore gives me nightmares when he gives the ball away.
Fer on 21:38 - Sep 20 with 1611 views1MoreBrightonR

Traore is both Great and awful...he is so dodgy at the back but also great in flashes. It kind of amuses me and scares me equally!
Fer on 21:44 - Sep 20 with 1595 viewsShotKneesHoop

Why is Fer getting grief when IMHO Ferdinand and Isla deserve as much concern as 'Arry, Bondi,Jordani and nursie!

Why nursie? No one recovers from hamstrings inside a week but nursie let the two suffering from hamstring twangs come on the pitch.

Sorry but 'Arry has all the control and vision of Fred The Shred.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Fer on 22:03 - Sep 20 with 1549 viewsBasingstokeR

Real Jekyll and Hyde performance from Fer imho. Let the game pass him by at a few too many points I think.

He needs games and like everyone trying to pass in our team - his teammates to show a bit more for a pass and move to receive a pass more rather than just stand still!
Fer on 22:15 - Sep 20 with 1520 viewsRBlock

Fer on 22:03 - Sep 20 by BasingstokeR

Real Jekyll and Hyde performance from Fer imho. Let the game pass him by at a few too many points I think.

He needs games and like everyone trying to pass in our team - his teammates to show a bit more for a pass and move to receive a pass more rather than just stand still!

This. At times he spun his man and ran at them really well, looked strong on the ball and turned attack into defence really well. At other times he couldn't seem to get his head up or make the right pass. A couple of times I saw him jogging back while Stoke "outswarmed" us on the counter.

I thought we improved when Joey went off, not because Barton was bad, but because we needed a natural wideman to stretch the play. Phillips, for all his dodgy touches and misplaced passes, ran at, and beat, the full back getting in some great crosses in the process. Mutch and Krancjar both drifted in way to central, playing into Stokes back 6 which parked itself narrow, deep and compact.
Fer on 23:32 - Sep 20 with 1410 viewsparker64

Good on the ball. Strong and athletic. Not sure about his work or awareness off the ball.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 23:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024