Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry post match... 16:15 - Sep 20 with 1415 viewsNov77

Mutch and Barton both done their hamstrings. Sandro done his knee yesterday.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Harry post match... on 16:22 - Sep 20 with 1357 viewsdanehoop

Harry, Niko played in Ukraine not Russia. despite what mr Putin might think it isn't Russia yet!

Never knowingly understood

Harry post match... on 16:49 - Sep 20 with 1263 viewsMatch82

Harry post match... on 16:22 - Sep 20 by danehoop

Harry, Niko played in Ukraine not Russia. despite what mr Putin might think it isn't Russia yet!

Hmmm. Have you ever seen Putin and Harry in the same place?

"Ukraine is a triffic country, triffic. Would love to have it here if the opportunity comes up..."
Harry post match... on 16:51 - Sep 20 with 1247 viewsqueensparker

Triffic. Just most of our midfield injured then
Harry post match... on 16:54 - Sep 20 with 1231 viewsQPR_ARG

What the actual f does "Sandro did his knee yesterday" means, then?

Out for 6-9 months?

What a blessing (in hindsight) that Barton was not on the pitch when Niko won that free-kick. Who else is absolutely sure he would have taken instead of Niko?

I can't be alone in thinking that.
Harry post match... on 16:57 - Sep 20 with 1210 viewsAitch

Harry post match... on 16:54 - Sep 20 by QPR_ARG

What the actual f does "Sandro did his knee yesterday" means, then?

Out for 6-9 months?

What a blessing (in hindsight) that Barton was not on the pitch when Niko won that free-kick. Who else is absolutely sure he would have taken instead of Niko?

I can't be alone in thinking that.

Definitely not alone in thinking that!

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Harry post match... on 16:59 - Sep 20 with 1200 viewstoboboly

Mitch doesn't train for two weeks - thrown straight in.

Barton doesn't train for a week - thrown straight in.

Vargas is unknown, I wanted to have a look at him - despite playing in the World Cup?

Short up front - well that came out of the blue.

Not too many teams will get points at Utd - apart from all the teams that beat them their last season and this.

Sandro done his knee - thrown in at the first opportunity and played until injured.

I really do wonder if he even knows what he is saying/doing?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Harry post match... on 17:06 - Sep 20 with 1136 viewsjamois

Were Barton & Mutch truly fit to play in the first place? Seems too much of a coincidence to me - a giant blunder has been made. Or...

The midfield injuries also give our H all the post-match excuses he needs for the next 2 months. This ruins Tony's sack the manager in November/December when its acceptable to do so plan. Ergo, Harry plays a blinder by ensuring he remains as manager for the season regardless of performances.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Harry post match... on 17:20 - Sep 20 with 1074 viewsBrazilNutR

he said later "he got a knock on his knee yesterday" which makes the knee injury sound less like a serious knee injury... fingers crossed anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Harry post match... on 17:22 - Sep 20 with 1055 viewsbosh67

Harry post match... on 17:06 - Sep 20 by jamois

Were Barton & Mutch truly fit to play in the first place? Seems too much of a coincidence to me - a giant blunder has been made. Or...

The midfield injuries also give our H all the post-match excuses he needs for the next 2 months. This ruins Tony's sack the manager in November/December when its acceptable to do so plan. Ergo, Harry plays a blinder by ensuring he remains as manager for the season regardless of performances.

Barton looked okay until he did his hamstring again. Mutch seemed to limp onto the pitch at the start.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Harry post match... on 18:01 - Sep 20 with 964 viewsQPR1882

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10609573_1015241

The only Rednapp i like to see at QPR
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 18:01]
Harry post match... on 18:01 - Sep 20 with 954 viewsDiscodroids

christ on a bike , he really gives you feeling he loves being here does harold.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harry post match... on 18:51 - Sep 20 with 813 viewsStanisgod

Spuds fans at work cannot believe we paid that much for him, given his injury record, one actually said I give his knee 3 games.
2 games out, not bad!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024