Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Referee Today.. 17:03 - Sep 20 with 956 viewsBostonR

The worst second-half performance I have seen in a long time. How did he not see the obvious claims for a penalty at every corner we had? Just an awful performance but he will be back on the pitch next week.
The Referee Today.. on 17:14 - Sep 20 with 911 viewsbosh67

Strange. Okay first half and then abysmal second half. Missed a fairly nailed on penalty on Cauker from a corner and made the strangest ever decision against Henry near the end. Booking of Traore was harsh as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Referee Today.. on 17:24 - Sep 20 with 885 viewsAntti_Heinola

He's clearly a ref who never gives a pen unless he absolutely has to. I thought the first two shouts for pens, particularly the first, should have been given. He indicated the second one was a coming together, which was laughable. Shawcross should have gone for that hack on Niko - no attempt to play the ball, only to injure. That's a red in my book.

Bare bones.

The Referee Today.. on 17:26 - Sep 20 with 878 viewsBrazilNutR

was it just me who thought the first goal should have been a foul, Crouch with a hand on each shoulder to get up above Ferdinand... couldn;t believe Rio didn't complain much...
The Referee Today.. on 17:37 - Sep 20 with 846 viewsflynnbo

The Referee Today.. on 17:24 - Sep 20 by Antti_Heinola

He's clearly a ref who never gives a pen unless he absolutely has to. I thought the first two shouts for pens, particularly the first, should have been given. He indicated the second one was a coming together, which was laughable. Shawcross should have gone for that hack on Niko - no attempt to play the ball, only to injure. That's a red in my book.

Wasn't he the ref who gave that innocuous penalty against us at home to Villa?
The Referee Today.. on 17:55 - Sep 20 with 826 viewsAntti_Heinola

The Referee Today.. on 17:37 - Sep 20 by flynnbo

Wasn't he the ref who gave that innocuous penalty against us at home to Villa?

ha! he might've been actually! Looked today that he was never going to give anything though.

Bare bones.

The Referee Today.. on 18:15 - Sep 20 with 782 viewsDWQPR

Atkinson is a useless knut of the highest order and I said before the game that we would get nothing out of him. Foul on Rio for the first goal, allowed Shawcross to continually foul Caulker at crosses in the second half, allowed the excuse for a footballer to stay on after cutting Niko in two and was basically not going to give anything unless he had to. This is the same ref that didn't see Clint's goal away at Bolton a couple of years back, gave a soft penalty either for Villa or the filth against us a couple of years back and basically has always been god awful against us.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Referee Today.. on 18:30 - Sep 20 with 752 viewsHollowayRanger

crouch was fouling all match climbing and pulling

henrys yellow card a classic example

henry was going to be first to ball but then crouch pulled his shirt to gain advantage and be first to ball henry forced to do same

ref then blows foul to stoke and books henry crouch trots off to penalty area to prepare to climb/pull someone else

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024