Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Mutch... 17:42 - Sep 20 with 1376 viewsDiscodroids

...starting to have a few concerns about this promising young signing..

well happy when we signed him, however he's in danger of finding himself without a role in the side, overwhelmed and the game passed him by today.

not for the first time.injuries not helping his momentum.

prepared to give him time, but a £6million signing needs to show more.a lot more.

fer looked like he'd had a rumble in the winceyette jungle with yootha joyce..shagged out with 20minutes to go.

[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 17:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jordan Mutch... on 17:49 - Sep 20 with 1345 viewsbosh67

Problem is I don't think we have ever seen him even 70-80% fit. I think there is a lot more to come but they have to get him right first.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jordan Mutch... on 18:17 - Sep 20 with 1298 viewsHollowayRanger

turning into another phillips

keeps picking up injuries so cant get up to speed

that said didn't rate him to start with wouldn't have been my choice to spend £6 mill on

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Jordan Mutch... on 19:02 - Sep 20 with 1218 viewsDiscodroids

to be fair to him i dont think isla or fer have hit the ground running yet.

ive just heard sandro's injured ffs!!

to early to judge vargas, looks like T'pau from star trek.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 19:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jordan Mutch... on 19:10 - Sep 20 with 1188 viewsPommyhoop

See Bosh's very good post on training and fitness for an answer to your question on Mutch Disco...
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/125551/tactics-tra
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 19:11]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Jordan Mutch... on 22:34 - Sep 20 with 992 viewsToast_R

You have to question once again Redknapps decision to start two players returning from hamstring injuries.
Jordan Mutch... on 22:45 - Sep 20 with 953 viewseghamranger

Jordan Mutch... on 22:34 - Sep 20 by Toast_R

You have to question once again Redknapps decision to start two players returning from hamstring injuries.

Down to bare bones"
Jordan Mutch... on 23:20 - Sep 20 with 903 viewsWilloW4

Jordan Mutch... on 17:49 - Sep 20 by bosh67

Problem is I don't think we have ever seen him even 70-80% fit. I think there is a lot more to come but they have to get him right first.

"They have to get him right first"......er, do you mean fit ?!
Jordan Mutch... on 23:21 - Sep 20 with 901 viewsDylanP

Completely disagree with the OP. I thought he played really well. Ran well, tackled well, passed well.

I would play 4-4-2 most weeks. 'ary needs to sort out the defense. The back line is too slow which causes problems. Maybe they just need to gel, but Ferdinand and Isla looked beaten today.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Mutch... on 23:52 - Sep 20 with 840 viewsShotKneesHoop

Jordan Mutch... on 22:34 - Sep 20 by Toast_R

Every decision 'Arry makes needs to be questioned.

First question - what are you trying to achieve?

Second question - aren't there any better options?

Third question - 'ow many notes in a brown one do you want Tone to cough to drop Rio and play The Chief?

Last question - and most important one - 'oos in your luggole telling you to make all the bizarre decisions you're making? Can't be all your own thought process.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 23:53]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Jordan Mutch... on 00:00 - Sep 21 with 813 viewsWilloW4

Jordan Mutch... on 23:21 - Sep 20 by DylanP

Completely disagree with the OP. I thought he played really well. Ran well, tackled well, passed well.

I would play 4-4-2 most weeks. 'ary needs to sort out the defense. The back line is too slow which causes problems. Maybe they just need to gel, but Ferdinand and Isla looked beaten today.

Isla was terrible... Must do better.... And tarore, and Phillips, and ... Oh, you know.!!!!
Jordan Mutch... on 07:05 - Sep 21 with 687 viewstimcocking

It is early days, and he's been playing in a different position/system/role every single game so far.

I think he'll come good if we give him a chance.

At the moment, we make everybody look crap.
Jordan Mutch... on 08:36 - Sep 21 with 617 viewsDiscodroids

Jordan Mutch... on 23:21 - Sep 20 by DylanP

perhaps my expectations of a £6 million young english player who has been capped at every england level, bar senior, who scored seven goals last season in a relegated team from midfield has raised my expectations a tad.

think he had an attempt on goal at home to hull when he missed with his head, cant think of any other.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 8:43]

Jordan Mutch... on 10:26 - Sep 21 with 522 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Jordan Mutch... on 00:00 - Sep 21 by WilloW4

Isla was terrible... Must do better.... And tarore, and Phillips, and ... Oh, you know.!!!!

Thought Philips lookd decent when on the couiple of occasions that he ran at Pieterson. Only trouble is, he needs to be doing 10/15 times a game instead of once nor twice. Nobody, not even the best defenders in the world like having a big, strong, quick winger running at them at speed. Hope Harry realises the he is a WINGER and not a center forward where he seemed to be trying to shoehorn him into.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024