Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
View from the R Block... 21:02 - Sep 20 with 6523 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

...wasn't good, at all, and that's not just because of that fùcking wañker camera man getting in the God damned way.

We looked pretty bloody awful going forwards. Are we told only to shoot after walking it into the 5 yard box? Not allowed to shoot unless you can reach out and touch the back of the fùcking net? Our lack of shots, inability to have a go for fúcks sake is what is going to see us go down again.

I thought it looked like a really decent side on paper, what the fùck happens between naming the team and them going out there?

Our defence is fûcking dreadful, might as well not be there at times. We leave gaps big enough for Russia to attempt to lay claim to a new piece of land and it's really no wonder we're getting our fùcking arse handed to us on a bastard cûnting plate.

After this alleged performance I'll need serious convincing that we aren't going down at the end of this season. We had better sort out this big fúcking fine that is looming, we're going to need that place in the championship because that's where we are fūcking headed.

Fùcking useless cûnts, the lot of them.

If come December we are as shīt as it looks like we are going to be then we better have a fire sale and prepare for the next season outside the premier league.

A fùcking embarrassment.
View from the R Block... on 21:39 - Sep 20 with 5294 viewsandygg

I think that sums up our season so far.
View from the R Block... on 21:47 - Sep 20 with 5250 viewsDoughnut

Aint that the truth!
View from the R Block... on 21:51 - Sep 20 with 5234 viewsShotKneesHoop

Pablo,

Don't hold back, no need to be so polite, say what do you really think?

I reckon we are already phoooked after 5 games, we will be really hard pressed to get anywhere near safety come May.

Why don't we ask Saga to be our sponsors?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

View from the R Block... on 21:56 - Sep 20 with 5210 viewsBasingstokeR

I know changing the formation and players as much as we have doesn't help, but on top of that it looks like we are getting worse as a team rather than better yet!
View from the R Block... on 00:01 - Sep 21 with 4987 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

It sounded like we were lucky to get a draw by the radio plus match of the day but...

21 shots, 5 on target versus Stokes 8, 4? Or is this just stats flattering to deceive

It's got to be Yarg

View from the R Block... on 00:03 - Sep 21 with 4989 viewsWilloW4

View from the R Block... on 00:01 - Sep 21 by Cornish_oooRRRR

It sounded like we were lucky to get a draw by the radio plus match of the day but...

21 shots, 5 on target versus Stokes 8, 4? Or is this just stats flattering to deceive

Yup.... We were very poor.... Second half was yawns ills... Fair play to Niko.!!!
View from the R Block... on 00:12 - Sep 21 with 4960 viewsElHoop

F*cking hell. Some of us really are clueless.
View from the R Block... on 00:26 - Sep 21 with 4917 viewsted_hendrix

I was so angry when I got home I grew a beard and ate my season ticket.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

View from the R Block... on 00:30 - Sep 21 with 4906 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

View from the R Block... on 00:12 - Sep 21 by ElHoop

nice

"Are we told only to shoot after walking it into the 5 yard box? Not allowed to shoot unless you can reach out and touch the back of the fùcking net? Our lack of shots..."
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 0:34]

It's got to be Yarg

View from the R Block... on 00:33 - Sep 21 with 4902 viewssmegma

I liquidised my sofa and had a dump in the tropical fish tank.
View from the R Block... on 02:02 - Sep 21 with 4793 viewsstrikerace

View from the R Block... on 00:01 - Sep 21 by Cornish_oooRRRR

We also had twice as many crosses and beat them in corners 10 to 1. I thought we did allright, Stoke is no pushover.
View from the R Block... on 03:42 - Sep 21 with 4748 viewsDylanP

You are overreacting. Take a deep breath … it will be alright.

For one, we took lots of long range shots. That wasn't the problem. Remember Niko's shot sailing inches past the upright? Or Phillips lashing miles wide?

The team is still getting to know each other. Some of the side (Fer, Isla and Vargas, for example) need some time to get used to the pace and style of English football. The rest need some time to get use to each other. Believe it or not, these things take time. A score draw at home was not an ideal result today, but at least we picked up a point. If we can pick up points while the side learns to play together, we will be in relatively good shape once things settle down.

I totally understand the frustration of watching another terrible team that doesn't seem to know each other. But the truth is, they don't. That is that. It'll take some time for them to come together. In the meantime, we have to hope that the individual talents will be enough to carry us through until we can gel as a team.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

View from the R Block... on 06:58 - Sep 21 with 4672 viewstimcocking

I think we have loads of shots. We've had the most in the league, haven't we? It's just they're all shanked wildly off course almost every time. Much worse shooting than you'd expect from a pub team (Leroy Fer's effort excluded).
View from the R Block... on 08:56 - Sep 21 with 4585 viewsRanger78

I sadly lost interest and have felt completely detached as a fan since the day Redknapp took over, the bore fest he has served up since day 1 had done nothing to make me feel any different

It's a weird thing to say seeing as, under his management, I experienced my greatest day as a football fan but I honestly struggle to count on 1 hand the amount of games, we've looked good in or I've remotely enjoyed since he took over...... The list of games where I've felt bored, angry, embarrassed and humiliated is far to long to even record!!!

Although, yesterday, I'm prepared to give a small benefit of doubt as 2 injuries does change everything, my point remains the same. Whichever way you look at it, Stoke we're far better than us yesterday.

I can't believe the myth of him being a great tactician and brilliant man motivator exists.... I've seen nothing and his "i couldn't give a f%<" attitude drives me insane!!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 9:03]
View from the R Block... on 09:09 - Sep 21 with 4550 viewsThaiHoop

View from the R Block... on 03:42 - Sep 21 by DylanP

For one, we took lots of long range shots. That wasn't the problem. Remember Niko's shot sailing inches past the upright? Or Phillips lashing miles wide?

The team is still getting to know each other. Some of the side (Fer, Isla and Vargas, for example) need some time to get used to the pace and style of English football. The rest need some time to get use to each other. Believe it or not, these things take time. A score draw at home was not an ideal result today, but at least we picked up a point. If we can pick up points while the side learns to play together, we will be in relatively good shape once things settle down.

I totally understand the frustration of watching another terrible team that doesn't seem to know each other. But the truth is, they don't. That is that. It'll take some time for them to come together. In the meantime, we have to hope that the individual talents will be enough to carry us through until we can gel as a team.

Erm, I know people from Norwich may look like a foreign race what with the 12 fingers and all but I think you'll find that the team (including Fer) was playing in the English Premier league last year!!
View from the R Block... on 12:41 - Sep 21 with 4388 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

View from the R Block... on 00:12 - Sep 21 by ElHoop

Thanks for the input, as valued a comment as ever I've seen! My opinions are my own, I simply chose to share this one which you liked enough to reply on, sadly with only one sentence, but good effort none the less...
View from the R Block... on 12:44 - Sep 21 with 4379 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

View from the R Block... on 02:02 - Sep 21 by strikerace

We also had twice as many crosses and beat them in corners 10 to 1. I thought we did allright, Stoke is no pushover.

No, Stoke are no push over and my reaction above isn't because we didn't win, we got a point which at the end of the day is better than a cup of cold sick. I'm just really not digging the way we are playing or lots of things really about QPR and after trying real hard not to be too negative, yesterday was just stretching things too far for me.

I'm sadly now in the 'we're doomed' camp, waiting (but not holding my breath) to be proven wrong. As I said, it'll take some convincing before I start seeing the light.
View from the R Block... on 12:48 - Sep 21 with 4369 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

View from the R Block... on 03:42 - Sep 21 by DylanP

You're correct, definitely an overreaction BUT I do think we are done for already this season. I'll be very happy to be proven wrong, believe me, and I'm not usually one to shít our team, but I feel very sad about the state of QPR right now.

The points you've written, Dylan, re the players getting to know each other etc is perfectly valid but having these issues now the season is 5 games deep is very poor from our side and something we see time and again. Lessons have not been learned and it is so frustrating!

I sure hope it'll be alright mate!
View from the R Block... on 12:54 - Sep 21 with 4355 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

View from the R Block... on 08:56 - Sep 21 by Ranger78

I sadly lost interest and have felt completely detached as a fan since the day Redknapp took over, the bore fest he has served up since day 1 had done nothing to make me feel any different

It's a weird thing to say seeing as, under his management, I experienced my greatest day as a football fan but I honestly struggle to count on 1 hand the amount of games, we've looked good in or I've remotely enjoyed since he took over...... The list of games where I've felt bored, angry, embarrassed and humiliated is far to long to even record!!!

Although, yesterday, I'm prepared to give a small benefit of doubt as 2 injuries does change everything, my point remains the same. Whichever way you look at it, Stoke we're far better than us yesterday.

I can't believe the myth of him being a great tactician and brilliant man motivator exists.... I've seen nothing and his "i couldn't give a f%<" attitude drives me insane!!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 9:03]

I find it very hard to disagree with any of that. But like the loyal supporters we are, we keep on coming back for more!
View from the R Block... on 19:33 - Sep 27 with 4142 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Another week on I don't feel any differently.

Current prediction for this season: self immolation.

Edit: to be clear I did not go today.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 19:34]
View from the R Block... on 19:38 - Sep 27 with 4103 viewsCroydonCaptJack

View from the R Block... on 19:33 - Sep 27 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Another week on I don't feel any differently.

Current prediction for this season: self immolation.

Edit: to be clear I did not go today.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 19:34]

The last para kind of devalues it a bit
View from the R Block... on 19:44 - Sep 27 with 4047 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

View from the R Block... on 19:38 - Sep 27 by CroydonCaptJack

I thought it would be unfair to perhaps suggest I had travelled to todays game when I didnt. I go to almost all home games and the ones I cant attend I either watch on line or listen in, which isnt the same as being there for sure.

However, I havent seen or heard much today to make me think we will be safe this season and in the week that has passed not one thing has made me think that perhaps there are green shoots appearing.

I really fear for our survival this season and how we will be financially next season.
View from the R Block... on 20:29 - Sep 27 with 3905 viewsessextaxiboy

View from the R Block... on 19:38 - Sep 27 by CroydonCaptJack

If you watch it online , I think you can comment as if you were there . Doesnt seem to be a problem for pundits and experts on tv and radio .
View from the R Block... on 22:28 - Sep 27 with 3764 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

View from the R Block... on 20:29 - Sep 27 by essextaxiboy

If you watch it online , I think you can comment as if you were there . Doesnt seem to be a problem for pundits and experts on tv and radio .

Sometimes watching on tv/online you get a better perspective as you can see the whole pitch at once and the movement etc. But nothing beats being there, even when we are uttershite, which is why I keep going regardless of how dismal I think things are.

I love my team, I always have, I always will. Then, now and always!
View from the R Block... on 23:13 - Sep 27 with 3668 viewsOakR

I've often seen 'the team looks good on paper'. Seen people write it, thought it myself.

The Premier League is so tactical at the moment an most teams have such decent squads that although ours may look good, it makes no odds if we are not prepared sufficiently, cannot react effectively and make required changes.

I find it ironic that I'm sure Warnock was to a certain extent removed due to his perceived shortcomings in these two departments, when Hughes and Redknapp have come in and appeared clueless in this. The Hughes West Ham at home match 1st half will haunt me for the rest of my life!

As have been said above, I now find myself totally detached. I have a 3 year old and a 7 month old and i just can't justify spending time away from them on 1 of the 2 days I don't work for this. I'm sure when they are older I will take them (my 3 year old asked to go today - made my day!).

Poll: Will we stay up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024