Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
non QPR. Robertson, Hull fullback 22:51 - Sep 20 with 534 viewskarl

We, quite rightly, praise Charlie for his rise from non league football but that lad has done really well. Rejected by Celtic for being too small he ends up playing as an amateur in Scotland's fourth tier for Queens Park before being picked up by Dundee United (probably best youth system in Scotland atm) where after one and half season (I think) he's playing really well in EPL.
Wonder how many players who are rejected for their build early in their careers never recover from that? Quite possibly many gems I'm sure
non QPR. Robertson, Hull fullback on 23:06 - Sep 20 with 504 viewsganjR

Easy Karl. Hope you and your family/friends are well.
Robertson was the 1 player that I hoped we'd sign from Scotland.
I would've been (v) happy with Van Dijk (Celtic) and Armstrong (Dundee.Utd)
Too. I have to be boring and say that my main target would've been Diafra Sakho, now at West Ham, £3.5m, French 'championship' player of the year and scored 20 odd.
We will try make do with what we got, but we play too square. A Robertson and Sakho in our midst... And we'd be more fluent.
Please remember y'all..... By finishing 17th, we survive but lose ALOT than we win. Ok?
non QPR. Robertson, Hull fullback on 23:18 - Sep 20 with 493 viewskarl

non QPR. Robertson, Hull fullback on 23:06 - Sep 20 by ganjR

Easy Karl. Hope you and your family/friends are well.
Robertson was the 1 player that I hoped we'd sign from Scotland.
I would've been (v) happy with Van Dijk (Celtic) and Armstrong (Dundee.Utd)
Too. I have to be boring and say that my main target would've been Diafra Sakho, now at West Ham, £3.5m, French 'championship' player of the year and scored 20 odd.
We will try make do with what we got, but we play too square. A Robertson and Sakho in our midst... And we'd be more fluent.
Please remember y'all..... By finishing 17th, we survive but lose ALOT than we win. Ok?

That makes perfect sense Ganj, apart from the last line haha!

Keeping good mate, spent a few hours in the pub this week in the company of an R season ticket holder, member on here but never posts, really good company and hopefully meet again. Surprising the people you meet on here, wife will be getting worried the number of men I'm meeting through the internet!
non QPR. Robertson, Hull fullback on 23:47 - Sep 20 with 467 viewsganjR

non QPR. Robertson, Hull fullback on 23:18 - Sep 20 by karl

That makes perfect sense Ganj, apart from the last line haha!

Keeping good mate, spent a few hours in the pub this week in the company of an R season ticket holder, member on here but never posts, really good company and hopefully meet again. Surprising the people you meet on here, wife will be getting worried the number of men I'm meeting through the internet!

Sounds ominous my friend, lol.
Next time you're down and willing enough (lol again), I'll introduce you to a few sound but now silent posters from here (rivals).
Inbox me your email though, please. I may have quite alot of business for you.
I was gonna end with a x
But I won't cos we drew and lost. ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024