Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sparky Reception 23:27 - Sep 20 with 805 viewsganjR

I couldn't (for too many reasons) attend today. It was THE home fixture that I'd put as essential, no matter what... Gutted! I actually went past Wood Lane/White City at around the time of Stokes first goal. I heard not much.
A 2-2 draw against a premiership team Pon the up is a decent result, even though or especially as we're not clicking yet.
We have 10+ new players who are still trying to gel into a new system(s) and new surroundings. We still need a Lil roll and I still think Burnley, WBA and maybe 1 of Palace, Swansea and maybe Villa or Leicester, could be in with us.
Still think us not getting Sakho (west.ham), £3.5m tops is the miss of the season.
Him and Robertson (Hull.C) maybe have taken Suso on a season long loan too.
I do, however, wonder, if the too good to be true signings that we have got, don't realise that we can't survive without that: trenches mentality that some may not feel like feeling?
Long story short... Did the cnt get it tight today? X
The Sparky Reception on 23:34 - Sep 20 with 772 viewsJigsore

weirdly enough I did take Suso on a season long loan on football manager 14 as Q{R and he did alright. Needed more squad players because we won the FA Cup 2 years in a row while barely escaping relegation but he was a great impact sub and decent all round. Would have bought him bar the big wages.

take from that what you will (aka nothing)

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The Sparky Reception on 23:50 - Sep 20 with 715 viewsWilloW4

The first "stand up if you hate mark Hughes" was quite lively but after that(we went 1 nil down), it went a bit mellow, a few 16 years old in the R block called him a Knut but he got away with any proper abuse that I saw /heard in the ellerslie...!! Redknapps blue n white army was not sung with any gusto either... !
The Sparky Reception on 00:03 - Sep 21 with 689 viewsganjR

The Sparky Reception on 23:34 - Sep 20 by Jigsore

weirdly enough I did take Suso on a season long loan on football manager 14 as Q{R and he did alright. Needed more squad players because we won the FA Cup 2 years in a row while barely escaping relegation but he was a great impact sub and decent all round. Would have bought him bar the big wages.

take from that what you will (aka nothing)

I don't play the game (anymore) but as 1 of the creators of the game (I know the name, but in case of overstepping the mark, I won't say it), they often get things right.
Sakho: would be a legend for us. For the money too? Wow.
All I'm saying is that if I was a scout, we may have done business differently.
I'm not. None of us make a living from the game. It's that simple.
I'm due back In South Sudan (October now), and maybe I can help with the progress and foundation of our club again.?
It'll take alot from all angles to make this club, what is again.
UUUUU....'RRRRRR'SSSSSSS!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024