Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
doom and gloom on here AGAIN 10:52 - Sep 21 with 1409 viewsGloucs_R

Hate being back in the premiership. Week in week out of negatives posts. Picked up a point against a dirty, experienced premiership team. Still got players bedding in, not in bottom 3.....not on doom and gloom is it?

Poll: Are we staying up?

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 10:55 - Sep 21 with 1397 viewsdaveB

it was all doom and gloom on here for most of last season as well
doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 10:57 - Sep 21 with 1387 viewsTacticalR

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 10:55 - Sep 21 by daveB

Let's face, we're not really happy unless it's all doom and gloom.

Air hostess clique

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 10:58 - Sep 21 with 1382 viewsGloucs_R

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 10:55 - Sep 21 by daveB

We did have one day off

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 11:00 - Sep 21 with 1377 viewsloftboy

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 10:58 - Sep 21 by Gloucs_R

We did have one day off

Until the kit launch the following Monday!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 12:10 - Sep 21 with 1317 viewsTW_R

I agree Gloucs. I don't think we played that badly yesterday. Made a couple of poor defensive mistakes that cost us again, but based on how few times most of that team have played together I don't think we've done too badly, particularly at home.
doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 12:17 - Sep 21 with 1299 viewsPunteR

I think I prefer premier doom and gloom then championship doom and gloom.I'm looking forward to champions league doom and gloom and hope we don't have Vauxhall conference doom and gloom.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 12:23 - Sep 21 with 1276 viewsDiscodroids

we have had this PMA ! (positive mental attitude) mantra sweeping through essex like hippies moaning "lay lay lay "in john mills quatermass.

its normally accompanied with a meaningless platitude of some kind by a renound essex gangster/villian/performer

ie micky norcross' towie' club owner, empressario and an all eggs- in- one- basket simpering pan pipe villiage idiot

People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours. Have a nice day. #PMA! X

A negative mind will never give you a positive life. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. #PMA! X

Only look down on people that you are helping to get up. Have a nice day. #PMA! X

oh do fu ck off mickey !!

pubs in essex are full of brentwood sweep hairstyles in stone island clad shouting into each others faces theses PMA! phrases whilst hanging in to the pub tables swaying as if under fire from romulans on kirks enterprise bridge off the nuts on south american spice.
if your not in on the gig, your seen as some sort of carbon based life form from titan.
fk that for a game of soldiers.
i'll be dancing to joey essex's 'nightclub anthems ' naked but a feather boa petruding from my arsehole if i cant voice an opinion on what i think is a crock of shit. .

what part of the 6 games played , one win, with 3 goals scored and 12 against would you like mickeys PMA ! Attributed to ??
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 12:24]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 12:37 - Sep 21 with 1237 viewsLoft1979

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 12:17 - Sep 21 by PunteR

I think I prefer premier doom and gloom then championship doom and gloom.I'm looking forward to champions league doom and gloom and hope we don't have Vauxhall conference doom and gloom.

Yes! This
Login to get fewer ads

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 13:10 - Sep 21 with 1211 viewsIngham

Perhaps it would be fairer to point the finger at the people who siphon god knows how many tens of millions out of QPR every year, and whose abysmal results and performances produce doom and gloom year in and year out.

The supporters can't be held responsible for that. Some may be optimistic that we'll do better with this squad and this manager, some may be optimistic that we need a better squad and a better manager.

But they're all optimists. Slagging off Redknapp isn't slagging off QPR. It's what they're afraid he and his squad are doing to QPR that worries them. But nobody, whatever they are optimistic about, will want Redknapp here if his results don't pick up soon.

Me, I'd leave any manager in the job, and ask why the useless overpaid underperforming players don't perform well enough to cover the cost in tens and now hundreds of millions that it costs the Club to indulge their incompetence.

It's always difficult to see how things will turn out in advance.

Alex Salmond was optimistic. He said that positive thinking and Yes would win, then he presided over a result to match Brazil's in the World Cup Semi-Final.

Me, I preferred the German approach. Leave the talk up to Brazil and Argentina, just play brilliantly, and win.

Triffic.
doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1184 viewsloftus77

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 10:58 - Sep 21 by Gloucs_R

We did have one day off

I think you'll find it was 5 minutes off for some...16.54 to 16.59???
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 13:22]
doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 14:10 - Sep 21 with 1121 viewswood_hoop

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 13:10 - Sep 21 by Ingham

Perhaps it would be fairer to point the finger at the people who siphon god knows how many tens of millions out of QPR every year, and whose abysmal results and performances produce doom and gloom year in and year out.

The supporters can't be held responsible for that. Some may be optimistic that we'll do better with this squad and this manager, some may be optimistic that we need a better squad and a better manager.

But they're all optimists. Slagging off Redknapp isn't slagging off QPR. It's what they're afraid he and his squad are doing to QPR that worries them. But nobody, whatever they are optimistic about, will want Redknapp here if his results don't pick up soon.

Me, I'd leave any manager in the job, and ask why the useless overpaid underperforming players don't perform well enough to cover the cost in tens and now hundreds of millions that it costs the Club to indulge their incompetence.

It's always difficult to see how things will turn out in advance.

Alex Salmond was optimistic. He said that positive thinking and Yes would win, then he presided over a result to match Brazil's in the World Cup Semi-Final.

Me, I preferred the German approach. Leave the talk up to Brazil and Argentina, just play brilliantly, and win.

Triffic.

So agree with many of your points Ingam, besides the one of leaving the manger in place, due dilligence is placed soley it seems on the supporters, who are in no position to punish those who do not 'perform' to the professional tag attached to their employnment in the football world, that includes all who take monies from the coffers of our club, no matter though, positive mental attitude will win all, hope my surgeon has this in bucket loads when slicing me open......
doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 14:22 - Sep 21 with 1092 viewsHAYESBOY

Agree with the original post.

But for a goal that should not of stood we would have 3 points from yesterday.

We will get better.

Smells like a trout farm in here

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 14:38 - Sep 21 with 1053 viewsted_hendrix

I think the moaning is due to get worse, just before kick off yesterday the guy in front of me said that he was warned that if he turned up again without his kids he would be refused entry.
In addition I was told at half time that three people were indeed refused admission yesterday.
Apparently this ruling is going to be stepped up and enforced.
The way I see it the football (entertainment lol etc) we fans have been fed has for an awful long time been of a low standard, I can live with that (just about) but Its wearing thin at the moment and its also bleeding expensive.
Good times/bad times we've had them all and will continue to do so, I'm not Rangers till I die, I'm Rangers till I'm fed up and I'm finding the journey and the atmosphere at games just a wee bit too much and the split second I get refused entry into Loftus Road then I'm off.
I'd have given our team 8 possibly 10 games to get going but apart from the free kick and Phillip's run and cross I found yesterday fcking hard work.
Yes like a minge I'll be at St Fairys next Saturday.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 15:10 - Sep 21 with 1007 viewsWestonsuperR

Points wise 4 from 5 is probably only a point or 2 short of what was expected at this stage, performance we have been miles away from what I expected and what is required to stay up, that is where the disappointment lies.
doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 15:14 - Sep 21 with 997 viewsDiscodroids

think the foxes performance today against manchester utd gives us every right to slag off that woeful, inadequate , impotent, submissive steaming tape worm ridden pile of chestnuts that was offered up in a dixy fried chicken box of pox last sunday.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 15:17]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 15:15 - Sep 21 with 995 viewsDiscodroids

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 14:38 - Sep 21 by ted_hendrix

I think the moaning is due to get worse, just before kick off yesterday the guy in front of me said that he was warned that if he turned up again without his kids he would be refused entry.
In addition I was told at half time that three people were indeed refused admission yesterday.
Apparently this ruling is going to be stepped up and enforced.
The way I see it the football (entertainment lol etc) we fans have been fed has for an awful long time been of a low standard, I can live with that (just about) but Its wearing thin at the moment and its also bleeding expensive.
Good times/bad times we've had them all and will continue to do so, I'm not Rangers till I die, I'm Rangers till I'm fed up and I'm finding the journey and the atmosphere at games just a wee bit too much and the split second I get refused entry into Loftus Road then I'm off.
I'd have given our team 8 possibly 10 games to get going but apart from the free kick and Phillip's run and cross I found yesterday fcking hard work.
Yes like a minge I'll be at St Fairys next Saturday.

+1
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 8:31]

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 15:23 - Sep 21 with 976 viewsGloucs_R

Just seen the other results......booo, boooo. booooooo

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 19:09 - Sep 21 with 882 viewsStanisgod

Exactly, teams we should be aiming to finish above all picking up points. All from what I've seen showing more nous, passion,skill and tactical awareness than us.And they score.
Haven't West Ham changed half a team as well? Even fat Sams unearthed a few gems.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 07:15 - Sep 22 with 725 viewstimcocking

I'm pretty sure most of us want to be positive, but we're such a fcuking shambles time after time. Why should we all start lying just to please the people who don't like to hear the truth?

It's marvelous we sat deep against United. Great news we have no left back, who needs them? Even better we have no right back; right backs are for wimps. Chaz and Bobby all we need up front. Can't wait for Harry to sign his new contract, looks like we'll qualify for Europe at this rate...
doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 07:42 - Sep 22 with 700 viewsElHoop

It's just so tedious. People moan about the same things over and over again even on different threads they'll say the same thing and they probably go and say it on different forums. Over and over again.

Over and over again.

Over and over again.

Over and over again.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 7:43]
doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 08:30 - Sep 22 with 648 viewsDiscodroids

doom and gloom on here AGAIN on 07:42 - Sep 22 by ElHoop

It's just so tedious. People moan about the same things over and over again even on different threads they'll say the same thing and they probably go and say it on different forums. Over and over again.

Over and over again.

Over and over again.

Over and over again.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 7:43]

like a monkey with a miniature symbol??.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024