Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ure 13:46 - Sep 21 with 3760 viewsTheBlob

2-0 up already.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ure on 15:18 - Sep 21 with 805 viewsQPRDave

We need to change something having watched this.
Either tactics or ........??
Why the hell didn't we attack them?...There's a massive gulf between us and one
of these sides playing atm....and it ain't Man Utd
Ure on 15:19 - Sep 21 with 799 viewsjohnhoop

Ure on 15:04 - Sep 21 by QPRMUSO

Now West Brom are beating Spuds at WHL.

Another game we decided to write off as they were a "top-six team".
Ure on 15:19 - Sep 21 with 796 viewsNov77

Stoke and Leicester do seem to utilise the fast attacking counter attack threat well.
I just can't see us ever doing that given how slow most of our players are.

Every team in this league seems quicker and physically stronger than us.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ure on 15:22 - Sep 21 with 763 viewswestberksr

Home or not, this just goes to show that manyoo are there to be taken on. Brilliant performance by leceister and whilst Pearson may not be everyone's cup of tea he has that team and squad purring along and makes redknapp look like a clueless relic.

Fair play to them for their transition to the prem.
Ure on 15:22 - Sep 21 with 762 viewsPey

Ure on 15:18 - Sep 21 by TheBlob

Oh god.

Glad someone is happy the way we try to act like a proper club.
Ure on 15:22 - Sep 21 with 759 viewsAntti_Heinola

Blobster me old mucker, what were you saying about *my* delusional views? Leicester have mugged you right off here. Superb performance borne out of hunger, desire, belief and refusing to give united time on the ball. The polar opposite of us last week and i don't give a spongebob whether we were home or away.

I'd take pearson over redknapp every day of the week. His teams may be agricultural, but they work hard, score goals, and have a plan. He signs wisely too, i bet we never even thought of ulloa - too busy trying to sign bloody defoe. Well done leicester. Brilliant.

Bare bones.

Ure on 15:23 - Sep 21 with 749 viewsClive_Anderson

Ure on 15:19 - Sep 21 by johnhoop

Another game we decided to write off as they were a "top-six team".

Nah need to bovver wiv tac tics against em, we aven't got a chance.

Why are we always the idiots that roll over to have their tummies tickled from anyone in the top half?
Ure on 15:23 - Sep 21 with 745 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Ure on 15:16 - Sep 21 by Pey

Oh yeah let's scout a striker abroad with international appeal for the brand QPR in Vargas.
Leicester noticed Ulloa, Goodmorning scouting.....

Ulloa scored already more goals than we have scored in total of 5 matches.

Ridiculous to have a go at Vargas now

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Ure on 15:24 - Sep 21 with 728 viewskropotkin41

I just wonder whether HR, any of our coaches or any of our players are actually watching these games.............. and learning or thinking anything at all about how we play.

We are already the laughing stock of the Premier League as far as radio and tv commentators are concerned............. "Oh you won't see Leicester roll over to have their tummy tickled......... like QPR" (Talk Sport today!).......... it'd be nice if we showed a bit of backbone as well as the ability to learn and improve.

As for this notion that new players need time to gel, I honestly think it's bo**ocks........... oh well, except for us of course............ for everyone else it's not a problem apparently.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Ure on 15:26 - Sep 21 with 708 viewsTheBlob

Ure on 15:23 - Sep 21 by RANGERS4EVER

Noooooo....Sunday is Scapegoat Day.Vargas has been on the pitch for around an hour and hasn't scored 10 goals ergo he is The Antichrist.

Ure on 15:27 - Sep 21 with 687 viewsBasingstokeR

Ure on 15:23 - Sep 21 by Clive_Anderson

Nah need to bovver wiv tac tics against em, we aven't got a chance.

Why are we always the idiots that roll over to have their tummies tickled from anyone in the top half?

We don't always roll over, with a far worse squad the previous Premiership seasons we played better at Old Trafford in both than we did this season.

Todays result makes Harry look as ridiculous as we all knew his comments on and tactics for Utd were.
Ure on 15:27 - Sep 21 with 674 viewsDiscodroids

Ure on 15:22 - Sep 21 by Antti_Heinola

Blobster me old mucker, what were you saying about *my* delusional views? Leicester have mugged you right off here. Superb performance borne out of hunger, desire, belief and refusing to give united time on the ball. The polar opposite of us last week and i don't give a spongebob whether we were home or away.

I'd take pearson over redknapp every day of the week. His teams may be agricultural, but they work hard, score goals, and have a plan. He signs wisely too, i bet we never even thought of ulloa - too busy trying to sign bloody defoe. Well done leicester. Brilliant.

annti, you talk more fkn sense on football than any other gadge on here.

i nominate you for football overlord with clive anderson political officer.

minor roles may be found for pommy, parker,uncle blob,l block, fred man rave, mytch,jamois batman hoop and head hoops in this new world order.

possibly essex taxi for the lovely cuddle on the central line yesterday..
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 15:30]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ure on 15:28 - Sep 21 with 655 viewsTheBlob

I'm not "mugged off" as you quaintly put it,these freak results happen.I'd recommended Ulloa before.
Anyway why are you stalking me again?I'm really not your type.

Ure on 15:30 - Sep 21 with 633 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ure on 15:27 - Sep 21 by Discodroids

minor roles may be found for pommy, parker,uncle blob,l block, fred man rave, mytch,jamois batman hoop and head hoops in this new world order.

Come on, I talk a load of bollix most of the time. But some of the sh!t sticks to the wall if I throw enough against it...

Bare bones.

Ure on 15:30 - Sep 21 with 629 viewsOldPedro

It is just disappointing when we seem to roll over against the so called top teams and don't even give it a go. Especially when Leicester, west Brom, Villa and West Ham show that you can rattle and beat the so called top teams such as Man U, Spurs and Tottenham.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Ure on 15:31 - Sep 21 with 627 viewsTheBlob

Ure on 15:27 - Sep 21 by Discodroids

You two(or more)timing bastard.

Send the flowers and Ferrero Rochers back immediately.

Ure on 15:31 - Sep 21 with 620 viewsjonno

Ure on 15:22 - Sep 21 by westberksr

Home or not, this just goes to show that manyoo are there to be taken on. Brilliant performance by leceister and whilst Pearson may not be everyone's cup of tea he has that team and squad purring along and makes redknapp look like a clueless relic.

Fair play to them for their transition to the prem.

Pretty much every week the opposing management/coaching team show up ours for what they are.
Ure on 15:32 - Sep 21 with 611 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ure on 15:28 - Sep 21 by TheBlob

I'm not "mugged off" as you quaintly put it,these freak results happen.I'd recommended Ulloa before.
Anyway why are you stalking me again?I'm really not your type.

Ha, I was thinking about that post the other week by someone who said 'Adel was mugging off our muggy fans again' - just a phrase that makes me laugh.
Glad you recommended Ulloa - can you try to recommend players to Harry in future then?

Hardly a freak result - indicative of how Man United have been playing for over a year - their win last week was more of a freak in terms of their form.

I thought you were stalking me anyway?

Bare bones.

Ure on 15:33 - Sep 21 with 604 viewsterryb

Ure on 14:55 - Sep 21 by essextaxiboy

At home

We havn't played three up front at home in any match under redknapp. Usually just the one.

Please give credit to Leicester & accept that they have a far more attacking approach than we do.
Ure on 15:35 - Sep 21 with 587 viewsNorthernr

Given that they've already lost three and only won one this season, and conceded 11 goals in those three games, I'm not sure how we can say today is a freak.
Ure on 15:36 - Sep 21 with 575 viewsRanger78

Spot on
Ure on 15:37 - Sep 21 with 573 viewsTheBlob

Ure on 15:35 - Sep 21 by Northernr

Given that they've already lost three and only won one this season, and conceded 11 goals in those three games, I'm not sure how we can say today is a freak.

We'll see,early days yet.

Ure on 15:39 - Sep 21 with 558 viewsPey

Ure on 15:23 - Sep 21 by RANGERS4EVER

Didn't wanted to have a go at Vargas, maybe he will be be fine in a while.
I am just bored with our club trying so hard to be big boys while we aren't.
This is the PL you can't f*ck up Pre season and fit players in that late like we did and organize your team and tactics when you are already 4 or 5 games underway.
Ure on 15:40 - Sep 21 with 550 viewsDiscodroids

Ure on 15:31 - Sep 21 by TheBlob

You two(or more)timing bastard.

Send the flowers and Ferrero Rochers back immediately.

uncle blob, you must admit leicester showed plenty of 'bigus dickus sthpirit' today....throw LVG to the floor....

"I have been . . . and always shall be . . . your friend jim, err sorry uncle blob."

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ure on 15:40 - Sep 21 with 548 viewsJigsore

disgraceful. the FA ought to give Leicester severe punishments for daring to embarrass the great Man United. QPR on the other hand... nice little club, know there place, fantastic manager in Redknapp who knows what the public wanted.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024