Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Missed Opportunity? 14:54 - Sep 21 with 1109 viewsmacclesfieldman

See what happens when a team has a go at United. They have scored 3. I really hope this makes Harry think....but I doubt it

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Missed Opportunity? on 14:58 - Sep 21 with 1092 viewsRanger78

You're spot on. It's great to see smaller teams give it everything they have against the big boys.
Just a shame our manager doesn't see it that way
Missed Opportunity? on 15:15 - Sep 21 with 1044 viewsQPR1882

Someone posted on a thread last week that we will not know just how bad we were against Utd until we see how Leicester get on against them.

That's how to play against a team with a poor defence

Triffic.........
Missed Opportunity? on 15:17 - Sep 21 with 1025 viewsDylanP

Yup, obvious conclusion. They scored 5, so we would score 5. Genius!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Missed Opportunity? on 15:21 - Sep 21 with 1004 viewsHollowayRanger

SAID AT TIME WE HAVE TO HAVE A GO AT THEM

their front line is awesome but back line no better then ours

instead harry picks a team to sit back and defend gives them all the time they want on the ball to regain their confidence and pick us off

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Missed Opportunity? on 15:21 - Sep 21 with 1005 viewsQPR1882

Think this is more the way pulled down our shorts and greased up last week while Leicester is showing what can happen if you have the bottle to have a go.

Amount of goals Leicester scored is irrelevant
Missed Opportunity? on 15:25 - Sep 21 with 973 viewsQPR442

Missed Opportunity? on 15:21 - Sep 21 by QPR1882

Think this is more the way pulled down our shorts and greased up last week while Leicester is showing what can happen if you have the bottle to have a go.

cannot compare us and Leicester. 2 very different ways to approach a game and managers going in different directions however both Burnley and Leicester have shown how to take on these big clubs.
Fair play to the foxes.
Missed Opportunity? on 15:42 - Sep 21 with 909 viewsBushman

Missed Opportunity? on 15:21 - Sep 21 by QPR1882

Why is it irrelevant!?

Surely shows Utd have a weak defence who have conceeded 5 today?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Missed Opportunity? on 15:43 - Sep 21 with 898 viewsmacclesfieldman

Of course you can f**kin compare. 2 promoted clubs playing United within 7
days of each other. 1 team has a go and despite being 0-2 down after 10 mins show just how bad United's defence is by scoring 5 (yes 1 was a poor penalty decision) the other decided we couldn't possibly win and showed too much respect.
How can you say "can't compare"?

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Login to get fewer ads

Missed Opportunity? on 16:00 - Sep 21 with 855 viewsQPR1882

Missed Opportunity? on 15:42 - Sep 21 by Bushman

Why is it irrelevant!?

Surely shows Utd have a weak defence who have conceeded 5 today?

The reason I said it was irrelevant is IMO it was about having the bottle to have a go that is what counted today, Leicester showed Utd are poor at the back and if they scored 1,2,3,4,5,6, or 7 today it would have proved to QPR that they set up 100% wrong
Missed Opportunity? on 18:20 - Sep 21 with 757 viewsSpiritofGregory

Missed Opportunity? on 16:00 - Sep 21 by QPR1882

The reason I said it was irrelevant is IMO it was about having the bottle to have a go that is what counted today, Leicester showed Utd are poor at the back and if they scored 1,2,3,4,5,6, or 7 today it would have proved to QPR that they set up 100% wrong

Leicester players reflect Pearson, ours reflect Harry.

Harry's on a jolly his ambition and drive have disappeared.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024