Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
not a great day 15:24 - Sep 21 with 2543 viewsHollowayRanger

leicester win v man u, who murdered us 0-4
wba win v spurs, who murdered us 0-4

if palace win v everton , likey to murder us 0-4

we're in the bottom 3

[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 15:24]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

not a great day on 15:25 - Sep 21 with 1640 viewskropotkin41

Bottom is precisely where we deserve to be presently.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

not a great day on 15:28 - Sep 21 with 1613 viewspeejaybee

Its Exciting Innit.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

not a great day on 15:28 - Sep 21 with 1613 viewsloftboy

not a great day on 15:25 - Sep 21 by kropotkin41

Bottom is precisely where we deserve to be presently.

No we don't, you deserve to be where your points tally takes you which is currently 17th

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

not a great day on 15:31 - Sep 21 with 1581 viewskropotkin41

not a great day on 15:28 - Sep 21 by loftboy

No we don't, you deserve to be where your points tally takes you which is currently 17th

Fair enough. Shall we say that I suspect we are presently above teams that will prove to be better suited to us for life in the Prem, and unless something changes sharpish this reality will bite very soon.

not a great day on 15:38 - Sep 21 with 1533 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'm confused why West Brom didn;t just turn up and take a beating. It's not worth trying against the big teams - best to just play 24 games a season and really try in those ones.
Jesus wept.
If Redknapp stays for the season, we'll go down, that's my belief.

But I want him to stay. Because I want him either to somehow show what a good manager he is by keeping us up, or I want him left with no excuses whatsoever. It has to be survival glory or ignominy - he should not be sacked all season because there should be no 'what ifs'.

Bare bones.

not a great day on 15:43 - Sep 21 with 1496 viewsSimonJames

Look on the bright side... 5 games into the season, and despite our dysfunctional-firing-on-zero-cylinders, we're still only a point behind Man U and only 2 behind Liverpool.

100% of people who drink water will die.

not a great day on 15:47 - Sep 21 with 1478 viewsNov77

not a great day on 15:38 - Sep 21 by Antti_Heinola

I'm confused why West Brom didn;t just turn up and take a beating. It's not worth trying against the big teams - best to just play 24 games a season and really try in those ones.
Jesus wept.

But I want him to stay. Because I want him either to somehow show what a good manager he is by keeping us up, or I want him left with no excuses whatsoever. It has to be survival glory or ignominy - he should not be sacked all season because there should be no 'what ifs'.

The one thing I can't understand is why redknapp hasn't signed his contract yet.
You would think that the way we are playing he would sign it sharpish, he must know that there is every chance he'll get the boot if things don't dramatically improve, and if he don't sign he misses out on the payoff.
Can't understand his motives for not signing yet.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

not a great day on 15:48 - Sep 21 with 1475 viewsRuislipHoop

Personally can't wait for the championship next season.
Login to get fewer ads

not a great day on 15:48 - Sep 21 with 1472 viewsTHEBUSH

Just one of those days, when results go against us, that's all.

Leicester got a lucky penalty and Manu bottled it after that.

West Brom got their tactics right and deservedly won, these things happen.
not a great day on 15:51 - Sep 21 with 1458 viewsterryb

not a great day on 15:47 - Sep 21 by Nov77

The one thing I can't understand is why redknapp hasn't signed his contract yet.
You would think that the way we are playing he would sign it sharpish, he must know that there is every chance he'll get the boot if things don't dramatically improve, and if he don't sign he misses out on the payoff.
Can't understand his motives for not signing yet.

Are we sure that this contract exists?

Harry can't read (or so he has told us), so maybe it his resignation letter with no pay off included?

This is why TF is keeping quiet on the subject, in the hope that he just walks out that door.
not a great day on 15:52 - Sep 21 with 1446 viewsHollowayRanger

not a great day on 15:48 - Sep 21 by RuislipHoop

and a £40-50 MILLION POUND fine!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

not a great day on 15:53 - Sep 21 with 1443 viewsRuislipHoop

Just listen to TF, "be patient".
not a great day on 15:56 - Sep 21 with 1432 viewsQPR442

not a great day on 15:38 - Sep 21 by Antti_Heinola

Jesus wept.

Didn't Redknapp say last week after going 3 down we could not come back 'damage limitation'? Well Arry Leicester were 3-1 and managed it and look at our history Port vale and Newcastle games from the past. Arry is beginning to annoy me now
not a great day on 16:08 - Sep 21 with 1384 viewskropotkin41

not a great day on 15:48 - Sep 21 by THEBUSH

Ostrich, this is sand, sand this is ostrich. Oh well done, I see you're already acquainted.

not a great day on 16:19 - Sep 21 with 1341 viewsqprewan

I too think that we will go down but would like to see us put up a fight. The list of teams worse than us seems to be getting smaller by the week; many on here listed Southampton, Leicester and West Ham as teams we could finish higher than but they all look pretty decent to me.

I feel that our manager and coaching team are a major problem who are getting further and further past their sell buy date by the week. But another major problem is their failure to address the weaknesses of our squad over the summer. For some time now our team has lacked pace and creativity so though we praised our club for not buying the mercenary types we still look, even with the new additions, one of the slowest and unfit teams in the Premiership.

I want us to give it a go as well but is this current team capable of this? Can anyone name me one team slower or less fit than us? add to this that surely it is only a matter of time before one of our strikers is injured and and the prognosis gets even worse.

Even in the Championship we hardly ever battered teams but rather ground out victories. watching West Ham last night they have strengthened with young exciting players full of pace; we are frankly dull, one paced and boring and have been for some time. It is massively ironic and surely a sign of desperation that Harry is apparently thinking of turning to Adel to dig us out of our lethargy.
not a great day on 16:20 - Sep 21 with 1334 viewsthemodfather

someone posted spurs are title contenders and i was not please with that.
we were very poor at the lane, and at old trafford
poor defending and no set formation = disaster

we talked yesterday of leicester getting at man utd, which we didn't
spurs ripped us to shreds cos we defend poorly, don't tackle and havent gelled.
not a great day on 16:22 - Sep 21 with 1320 viewskropotkin41

not a great day on 16:20 - Sep 21 by themodfather

someone posted spurs are title contenders and i was not please with that.
we were very poor at the lane, and at old trafford
poor defending and no set formation = disaster

we talked yesterday of leicester getting at man utd, which we didn't
spurs ripped us to shreds cos we defend poorly, don't tackle and havent gelled.

There's been no gel since 2011 as far as I can tell. This has become ridiculous and today's results have highlighted the problem. All Harry ever does is make excuses, that's his stock-in-trade.

not a great day on 16:30 - Sep 21 with 1296 viewsAntti_Heinola

not a great day on 15:48 - Sep 21 by THEBUSH

Bush, you may want to have a look at what you've written there.

If Manchester United are so mentally unsound that, despite leading 2-0 and 3-1, a bad penalty decision, that still left them 3-2 up, was enough for them to capitulate to a newly promoted side... THEN WHAT IN THE NAME OF STANLEY BOWLES AND RODNEY WILLIAM MARSH WERE WE PLAYING AT LAST WEEK?!

Bare bones.

not a great day on 16:43 - Sep 21 with 1244 viewsbosh67

To quote Harry, I think we'll be okay.

Give this set of players a chance to gel and I think they will rip up the Blue Square Conference next season. Obviously via the playoffs.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

not a great day on 16:47 - Sep 21 with 1219 viewsEalingRanger

Or the conference.
not a great day on 16:54 - Sep 21 with 1197 viewsRuislipHoop

Get real,if we get relegated do u think TF and co will let there investment go down the pan.As for me I just want to watch decent football with a chance of winning and in this league we don't stand a chance.
not a great day on 17:05 - Sep 21 with 1159 viewsTHEBUSH

not a great day on 16:30 - Sep 21 by Antti_Heinola

Bush, you may want to have a look at what you've written there.

If Manchester United are so mentally unsound that, despite leading 2-0 and 3-1, a bad penalty decision, that still left them 3-2 up, was enough for them to capitulate to a newly promoted side... THEN WHAT IN THE NAME OF STANLEY BOWLES AND RODNEY WILLIAM MARSH WERE WE PLAYING AT LAST WEEK?!

Just saying these things happen in football, that's all.

If I was Ollie our ex manager, I would tell you a story about an ugly women and a taxi
not a great day on 17:14 - Sep 21 with 1124 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Palace beating Everton

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

not a great day on 17:17 - Sep 21 with 1108 viewsHollowayRanger

not a great day on 17:14 - Sep 21 by RANGERS4EVER

Palace beating Everton

bottom 3 it is then

cant help but be happy for Warnock that's he's getting another chance in premiership

Listen to the band play!

not a great day on 17:24 - Sep 21 with 1069 viewskropotkin41

not a great day on 17:17 - Sep 21 by HollowayRanger

bottom 3 it is then

cant help but be happy for Warnock that's he's getting another chance in premiership

This

+1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024