Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
not a great day 15:24 - Sep 21 with 2541 viewsHollowayRanger

leicester win v man u, who murdered us 0-4
wba win v spurs, who murdered us 0-4

if palace win v everton , likey to murder us 0-4

we're in the bottom 3

[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 15:24]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

not a great day on 17:29 - Sep 21 with 908 viewsHollowayRanger

not a great day on 17:24 - Sep 21 by kropotkin41

This

+1

1-3 now

all the positives I had about nicking a point yesterday feel pretty small right now when the likes of palace Leicester and wba 3 main rivals for us can go beat everton man utd and spurs

two away games coming up
and a whole midfield out injured faulin sandro barton mutch

[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 17:32]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

not a great day on 17:31 - Sep 21 with 898 viewsQPRMUSO

Can't believe what's happening today, Leicester, Brom, Palace and now Scum score. I need a drink.
not a great day on 17:31 - Sep 21 with 896 viewsCroydonCaptJack

not a great day on 17:24 - Sep 21 by kropotkin41

This

+1

Delighted they've gone above us eh?
not a great day on 17:32 - Sep 21 with 890 viewsLblock

So Tone me old mucka, how long do you wait THIS TIME?!?

Will that loveable rogue Harry's witty after dinner tales tide you over to mid Feb?
Surely you've run out of pants by now, Christ they've all been pulled down or tied around your boat race.

"Trust me"
I wouldn't trust you to hold my dogs lead whilst I nipped for a jimmy

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

not a great day on 17:34 - Sep 21 with 882 viewsqprewan

That's twice already that Palace have scored 3 goals away, would love to see us go away with that attitude!
not a great day on 17:40 - Sep 21 with 847 viewsSimonJames

Palace 25% of the possession, 3 shots on goal = 3 goals!

100% of people who drink water will die.

not a great day on 17:45 - Sep 21 with 824 viewskropotkin41

not a great day on 17:31 - Sep 21 by CroydonCaptJack

Delighted they've gone above us eh?

No.

What I think is that we've got serious problems and wishing ill on Palace & NW won't make them go away. Time to sort out our problems.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

not a great day on 18:05 - Sep 21 with 796 viewsrsonist

Today goes out to all the dckheads on here last week saying the United game was always a write-off and we'll just turn it on when we need to against the lower sides. Bollocks will we, it doesn't work like that and it never has.
Login to get fewer ads

not a great day on 18:08 - Sep 21 with 783 viewsSpiritofGregory

not a great day on 15:48 - Sep 21 by RuislipHoop

Personally can't wait for the championship next season.

The Conference.
not a great day on 18:10 - Sep 21 with 781 viewsRuislipHoop

not a great day on 18:08 - Sep 21 by SpiritofGregory

The Conference.

Hey Ho!!!
not a great day on 18:51 - Sep 21 with 715 viewsjohnhoop

Walking back to the car after the game yesterday my brother and I were trying to think of the teams that we thought we could finish above this season to avoid being in the bottom 3. Two of those teams were WBA and Palace so we can forget that.
As of this afternoon does anybody have any realistic suggestions of teams that might finish below us because I'm stumped ?
not a great day on 18:53 - Sep 21 with 703 viewskropotkin41

not a great day on 18:51 - Sep 21 by johnhoop

Walking back to the car after the game yesterday my brother and I were trying to think of the teams that we thought we could finish above this season to avoid being in the bottom 3. Two of those teams were WBA and Palace so we can forget that.
As of this afternoon does anybody have any realistic suggestions of teams that might finish below us because I'm stumped ?

I think you're right to be stumped. I seriously think - and hope that I'm badly wrong - that Harry is going to take us to two last place relegations.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

not a great day on 18:53 - Sep 21 with 702 viewsRuislipHoop

Fulham,Birmingham,Huddersfield
not a great day on 19:04 - Sep 21 with 670 viewsdaveB

bloody hell we moan about lack of fight in the team but incredible how quick some of you are giving up on the season which is 5 games old. We can't do a lot about what happens elsewhere.
not a great day on 19:07 - Sep 21 with 664 viewsRuislipHoop

not a great day on 19:04 - Sep 21 by daveB

bloody hell we moan about lack of fight in the team but incredible how quick some of you are giving up on the season which is 5 games old. We can't do a lot about what happens elsewhere.

Haven't we been here before with MH and HR,not on my watch.
not a great day on 19:21 - Sep 21 with 613 viewsjohnhoop

not a great day on 19:04 - Sep 21 by daveB

Is this the well known "wouldn't like to have you lot with me in the trenches" line?
Cause I sure wouldn't want to be in the trenches if HR was directing strategy.
not a great day on 19:24 - Sep 21 with 598 viewsdaveB

not a great day on 19:07 - Sep 21 by RuislipHoop

Haven't we been here before with MH and HR,not on my watch.

yeah i's all very similar and may well have the same outcome, I'd give it till at least 10 games before thinking about changing managers
not a great day on 19:40 - Sep 21 with 568 viewskensalriser

We've been woeful in the Premier League under three different managers since 2011. The previous two are currently in charge of clubs who have a whopping one point more than us after five games.

What makes anyone think that changing the manager again would make any difference?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

not a great day on 19:43 - Sep 21 with 559 viewsRuislipHoop

not a great day on 19:40 - Sep 21 by kensalriser

We've been woeful in the Premier League under three different managers since 2011. The previous two are currently in charge of clubs who have a whopping one point more than us after five games.

What makes anyone think that changing the manager again would make any difference?

It's not changing the manager,it's the clubs long term policy and getting everybody pulling the same way.
not a great day on 19:54 - Sep 21 with 542 viewsSomersetHoops

All Harry will say is he is short of players and needs more money to buy more. That is what he always says, probably because his in no longer capable of getting the best out of what he has. His approach this season has been too negative, he seems scared of most teams and sends our players out with the intention of trying to prevent our opponents from playing. So far without success and I can see no prospect of it being successful. We are now in the bottom 3 and unless something changes, that is where we will remain.

Who's Next?

not a great day on 20:33 - Sep 21 with 491 viewsCroydonCaptJack

So palace and west brom are safe after winning there first games eh?
Great logic that.
not a great day on 20:38 - Sep 21 with 476 viewsjohnhoop

not a great day on 20:33 - Sep 21 by CroydonCaptJack

So palace and west brom are safe after winning there first games eh?
Great logic that.

No, because they played the sort of teams that we accept that we're going to be beaten by before we even get on the pitch and they had a real go and beat them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024