Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR 15:37 - Sep 21 with 8324 viewsmacclesfieldman

This is what can happen when you actually try to win a fuc*in game. Get rid of HR now and get Tony Pullis in.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 15:54 - Sep 21 with 3942 viewsRuislipHoop

Wonder where we will be this time next week.Southampton will just roll us over.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:09 - Sep 21 with 3894 viewsJigsore

you actually have to wonder if he is going senile or purposely trying to get himself sacked.

If we won 1-0 at Stamford Bridge with SWP in the team then how can we be setting up incorrectly, in wrong formations and with the wrong personnel now?

not to mention the fact that we were totally unconvincing in the Championship and he has never shown any passion in this job whatsoever. What was Harry thinking while we got caned at WHL? Probably about how he could have been England manager and what a triffic club Spurs is.

and now he's had a whole summer to build a team and we're already missing players in key areas despite the fact we spent decent money this window on seemingly decent players. No players have improved since coming here, only regressed. Time and time again we fail to do even the simplest things like pass the ball competently and nothing is ever done about it.

like many QPR fans I have never liked Redknapp but always given him the benefit of the doubt... I don't think he has that for me now, not anymore. He's clueless and no amount of time is going to fix that. He's not going ever gonig to resign is he?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 16:15]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:20 - Sep 21 with 3859 viewskropotkin41

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:09 - Sep 21 by Jigsore

you actually have to wonder if he is going senile or purposely trying to get himself sacked.

If we won 1-0 at Stamford Bridge with SWP in the team then how can we be setting up incorrectly, in wrong formations and with the wrong personnel now?

not to mention the fact that we were totally unconvincing in the Championship and he has never shown any passion in this job whatsoever. What was Harry thinking while we got caned at WHL? Probably about how he could have been England manager and what a triffic club Spurs is.

and now he's had a whole summer to build a team and we're already missing players in key areas despite the fact we spent decent money this window on seemingly decent players. No players have improved since coming here, only regressed. Time and time again we fail to do even the simplest things like pass the ball competently and nothing is ever done about it.

like many QPR fans I have never liked Redknapp but always given him the benefit of the doubt... I don't think he has that for me now, not anymore. He's clueless and no amount of time is going to fix that. He's not going ever gonig to resign is he?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 16:15]

Agreed. Very bizarre. But it's been bizarre for a long time now, so bizarre that bizarre feels like normal. Our promotion was an odd freak after a couple of games in which we looked to have some spark of spirit.......... otherwise, just odd misfiring and bizarre.

Does Harry learn? What do they do all day when they train?

I'm not even sure any longer that the whole thing isn't just a massive scam. How much longer are we going to get nothing but excuses?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:24 - Sep 21 with 3842 viewsthemodfather

ok, injuries never help but we seemed lost to me, what formation was we doing this time..we used phillips and junior, now they are out
austin can't do it alone and at the back we are very poor.
all i will ask about 'arry, is who runs the team? who trains ema nd sets the plan up?
thats the person to blame
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:09 - Sep 21 with 3738 viewsDiscodroids

why apologise for being anti harold...its what message boards are all about.

a man so out of date that wilfred owen showing up at china white bearing a love sonnet for rita ora would seem cutting edge.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:11 - Sep 21 with 3724 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Fair enough for wanting to attack and win games, but is Pulis really the man to do that for us?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:16 - Sep 21 with 3706 viewsCamberleyR

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:11 - Sep 21 by RANGERS4EVER

Fair enough for wanting to attack and win games, but is Pulis really the man to do that for us?

Er, remember this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27184083

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:20 - Sep 21 with 3680 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:16 - Sep 21 by CamberleyR

Er, remember this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27184083

Hmmm. I think that had a lot more to do with Liverpool than Palace and Pulis.

Don't want Harry, don't really want Pulis either though

It's got to be Yarg

Login to get fewer ads

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:29 - Sep 21 with 3643 viewsCamberleyR

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:20 - Sep 21 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Hmmm. I think that had a lot more to do with Liverpool than Palace and Pulis.

Don't want Harry, don't really want Pulis either though

Maybe, maybe not. At least it proves that Pulis was still prepared to have a go at Liverpool at 3-0 down even with his team being safe and with nothing to play for.

Do you think if that had been Harold in charge of CP and 3-0 down they would have come back to draw?

"Yeah, well it was an 'ard game and at free nil dahn it was damage limitation" would have been his post match interview as it was last week.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 17:31]

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:34 - Sep 21 with 3609 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:29 - Sep 21 by CamberleyR

Maybe, maybe not. At least it proves that Pulis was still prepared to have a go at Liverpool at 3-0 down even with his team being safe and with nothing to play for.

Do you think if that had been Harold in charge of CP and 3-0 down they would have come back to draw?

"Yeah, well it was an 'ard game and at free nil dahn it was damage limitation" would have been his post match interview as it was last week.

Do you think if that had been Harold in charge of CP and 3-0 down they would have come back to draw. ..

No.

Just not a great fan of either. Why can't we find a Pochettino, or take a chance on another up and coming

It's got to be Yarg

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:37 - Sep 21 with 3589 viewsTheBlob

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:38 - Sep 21 with 3585 viewskropotkin41

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:29 - Sep 21 by CamberleyR

All I want to see is us having a bloody go......... every week, every game all season no matter who we play.

That's not as foolish as it sounds because that alone would probably build team spirit....... BUT, also I'd like:

1. A sense that we train to play together
2. That we actually are a 21st Century set- up that uses video tech and player stats and all that
3. That we are capable of making progress
4. That we stop making pathetic excuses
5. That once, just f*cking once someone says again before I die.......... "QPR play some lovely attacking football" or "What expansive football from QPR", or "QPR have certainly shown some spirit........" etc etc

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:40 - Sep 21 with 3566 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:37 - Sep 21 by TheBlob

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Have you fallen asleep on your keyboard again Blob

It's got to be Yarg

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:41 - Sep 21 with 3556 viewsJigsore

Palace winning at Everton

but warnock wasn't good enough for us...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:42 - Sep 21 with 3549 viewskropotkin41

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:41 - Sep 21 by Jigsore

Palace winning at Everton

but warnock wasn't good enough for us...

He was good enough for me.............. and we'd have been better off keeping him and getting relegated that season than we are now. ATAF

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:42 - Sep 21 with 3547 viewsTheBlob

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:40 - Sep 21 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Have you fallen asleep on your keyboard again Blob

Wassssssattttttt......whoo???
I was having a horrible dream about bailiffs again.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:43 - Sep 21 with 3549 viewsQPR_ARG

I, for one, don't need to see what others do in order to realise what HR is doing at QPR is nothing short of a terrible job.

"Harry is a legend, he got us promoted."
"He cleaned our infected dressing room".
"He attracts great players to Loftus Road."
"He knows what he is doing".

Those statements, that attitude is what really is sinking us. On top of Harry's dreadful job at our club.

Getting Pulis in could be painful to watch. Won't be worse than keeping Harry.

But we need to try something bolder and go with the flow of the league. How many unproven managers have been given a chance and succeeded?

This is a league full of players coming from every corner of the planet. And look at the managers having most success lately.

Pellegrini (Chile)
Mourinho (Portugal)
Wenger (France - maybe not winning league titles, but you can't say he hasn't been successful).
Van Gaal (Holland) needs a bit of time and has inherited a complete mess. Will get it right in the end. Just wait for it.
Pochettino (Argentina - struggling a bit last couple of weeks, but it's Spurs! Plus, he was a huge success at Southampton).
Poyet (Uruguay - not many complains in Sunderland and was key to save them last season).
Koeman (Holland) has got off to a fantastic start at Southampton. Especially considering the exodus they suffered this summer.
Roberto Martinez (Spain) - losing today, but more positives than negatives at Everton and at his previous club.

The British managers that are doing fine (Bruce, Monk, Lambert, Rodgers, Pearson), are all a lot younger and more prepared to the demands of the modern Premier League than Harry will ever be.

Dyche is struggling, but he also runs on a very different budget we have been running on. And it's early, very early in his first Premier League season.

Harry got relegated (and finished bottom), last time he was in the Prem.

Pulis will definitely be an improvement over Harry, but I'm convinced we should go for Alejandro Sabella, who is better than a lot of the international managers I've listed above and is unemployed and will work harder and earn less than Redknapp.

Getting him will be like guaranteeing survival and setting the foundations of this football club right once and for all.

I'm not just shooting in the dark here. I've followed Sabella's entire career even when he was an assistant manager for River Plate and later for Argentina at the 1998 World Cup.

A desperate shame this won't happen and that QPR and the people calling the shots there, look to be closer to renewing Harry than to ever knowing who the f Alejandro Sabella is!
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:45 - Sep 21 with 3528 viewsSpiritofGregory

We should get Pulis.

Now I know that some on here don't like him but didn't we not like Warnock before he was our manager? We need someone who knows how to keep teams in the Premier League on a modest budget. One thing that frustrates me more than anything about our players is the refusal to give 100%, we wouldn't have that problem with Pulis in charge.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:49 - Sep 21 with 3523 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:43 - Sep 21 by QPR_ARG

I, for one, don't need to see what others do in order to realise what HR is doing at QPR is nothing short of a terrible job.

"Harry is a legend, he got us promoted."
"He cleaned our infected dressing room".
"He attracts great players to Loftus Road."
"He knows what he is doing".

Those statements, that attitude is what really is sinking us. On top of Harry's dreadful job at our club.

Getting Pulis in could be painful to watch. Won't be worse than keeping Harry.

But we need to try something bolder and go with the flow of the league. How many unproven managers have been given a chance and succeeded?

This is a league full of players coming from every corner of the planet. And look at the managers having most success lately.

Pellegrini (Chile)
Mourinho (Portugal)
Wenger (France - maybe not winning league titles, but you can't say he hasn't been successful).
Van Gaal (Holland) needs a bit of time and has inherited a complete mess. Will get it right in the end. Just wait for it.
Pochettino (Argentina - struggling a bit last couple of weeks, but it's Spurs! Plus, he was a huge success at Southampton).
Poyet (Uruguay - not many complains in Sunderland and was key to save them last season).
Koeman (Holland) has got off to a fantastic start at Southampton. Especially considering the exodus they suffered this summer.
Roberto Martinez (Spain) - losing today, but more positives than negatives at Everton and at his previous club.

The British managers that are doing fine (Bruce, Monk, Lambert, Rodgers, Pearson), are all a lot younger and more prepared to the demands of the modern Premier League than Harry will ever be.

Dyche is struggling, but he also runs on a very different budget we have been running on. And it's early, very early in his first Premier League season.

Harry got relegated (and finished bottom), last time he was in the Prem.

Pulis will definitely be an improvement over Harry, but I'm convinced we should go for Alejandro Sabella, who is better than a lot of the international managers I've listed above and is unemployed and will work harder and earn less than Redknapp.

Getting him will be like guaranteeing survival and setting the foundations of this football club right once and for all.

I'm not just shooting in the dark here. I've followed Sabella's entire career even when he was an assistant manager for River Plate and later for Argentina at the 1998 World Cup.

A desperate shame this won't happen and that QPR and the people calling the shots there, look to be closer to renewing Harry than to ever knowing who the f Alejandro Sabella is!

I don't know Sabella at all but this would be my kind of thinking too. Why not? We may go down anyway, would rather enjoy the football. Think we all hated Stoke under Pulis

It's got to be Yarg

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:51 - Sep 21 with 3514 viewskropotkin41

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:49 - Sep 21 by Cornish_oooRRRR

I don't know Sabella at all but this would be my kind of thinking too. Why not? We may go down anyway, would rather enjoy the football. Think we all hated Stoke under Pulis

Much much better to go down fighting with a talented young manager than to go down anyway with HR installed for the rest of eternity.

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:56 - Sep 21 with 3497 viewsCamberleyR

I would love a slightly left field appointment like Alex Sabella. Would never happen in a million years though. I'd streak down Camberley High St if it did.

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:00 - Sep 21 with 3465 viewsTrance_Trousers

What ever we do, do it quick...................Please

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:02 - Sep 21 with 3443 viewsClive_Anderson

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:42 - Sep 21 by kropotkin41

He was good enough for me.............. and we'd have been better off keeping him and getting relegated that season than we are now. ATAF

Worst decision at the club for 30 years. Will probably end up costing the club £200m in the end.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:04 - Sep 21 with 3432 viewsbosh67

Going away and looking to win? Are we all mad? That's far too hard. Much easier to capitulate and say the home team are great.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:07 - Sep 21 with 3400 viewsSpiritofGregory

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:49 - Sep 21 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Think it had more to do with their inbred fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024