Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR 15:37 - Sep 21 with 8390 viewsmacclesfieldman

This is what can happen when you actually try to win a fuc*in game. Get rid of HR now and get Tony Pullis in.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:07 - Sep 21 with 1693 viewsBucksRanger

Luigi De Canio is out of work at the moment.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:07 - Sep 21 with 1692 viewsShotKneesHoop

After next week's game at Southampton, we'll be bottom, 'Arry will have run out of excuses by then.

I reckon the crowd will turn on him and Our Tone will have to take action, burn the contract extension would be a good idea for a start.

'Arry is making me nostalgic for the Hughes era. It's getting that bad.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 18:08]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:13 - Sep 21 with 1678 viewsDoughnut

This really has put the black spot on old wobbly chops for me too, I'm afraid. United's defence was there for the taking ...but we were too busy being overwhelmed by the 'Galacticos and the occasion'. No such trouble for a well motivated side like Leicester. Having a go ..didnt do them any harm did it now!! And West Brom not outclassed at WHL. While we huffed and puffed at home to an average Stoke yesterday....a match we really should have been out of after 70mins.
If other clubs can have some metal to their squads why cant we?? F**ck up next week and he'll have to go!!!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 18:26]
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:21 - Sep 21 with 1659 viewsTheBlob

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:07 - Sep 21 by BucksRanger

Luigi De Canio is out of work at the moment.

And why would that be do you suppose?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:22 - Sep 21 with 1641 viewsSpiritofGregory

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:13 - Sep 21 by Doughnut

This really has put the black spot on old wobbly chops for me too, I'm afraid. United's defence was there for the taking ...but we were too busy being overwhelmed by the 'Galacticos and the occasion'. No such trouble for a well motivated side like Leicester. Having a go ..didnt do them any harm did it now!! And West Brom not outclassed at WHL. While we huffed and puffed at home to an average Stoke yesterday....a match we really should have been out of after 70mins.
If other clubs can have some metal to their squads why cant we?? F**ck up next week and he'll have to go!!!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 18:26]

Our manager has no drive, he's just collecting his wages.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:23 - Sep 21 with 1641 viewsBucksRanger

Well, I enjoyed the football played by QPR when Luigi managed them.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 18:24]
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:27 - Sep 21 with 1624 viewsDiscodroids

the foxes, west brom and even fkn palace have shown us the way...

given the lick spittle grovelling respect we have shown to the 'top boys' do we not bother to compete with the top six teams over the course of the season??...we write off 16% of our premiership campaign ...literally without breaking sweat.

if thats the case, fine.

perhaps we should inform our travelling fans that there just going for a piss up and strippers etc, if not for the football,entertainment or pre requisite effort in blue and white hoops.

a hundred +quid approx is a lot of money to watch a self confessed testimonial day out.

if its asking one of the best paid managers in the country, his vast staff, experianced internationals and established players to 'compete' is too much for them...how much is a day out at lego land??

it would be cheaper to stay at home or the pub and there wont have the 'ag of who has to be the designated driver.

at what point do we say to ourselves. "lets not compete"..top 4 ???..top 6???..top 8.

tell me when im getting close, it will be handy when im making the decision to go to game Or B&Q to pick up some fence panels for the garden.

given that we already seem to write off fa cup and league cup games, are we only going to try to compete in games that coincide with tabbernacle day or when the sun moves into its 3rd phase of eqquinox.

danny dyers line in the' football factory 'about spunking your money on brasses, kebabs and fruit machines while averting the gaze of your mrs in your sexless marraige sounds utopia compared to seeing henry and bond discussing logarithims 300 miles from chingford.

compete ?, "for sure..." win ??, probably not, but thats ok by me.

im reaching tipping point with harold.

[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 18:29]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:29 - Sep 21 with 1615 viewsFearless

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:34 - Sep 21 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Do you think if that had been Harold in charge of CP and 3-0 down they would have come back to draw. ..

No.

Just not a great fan of either. Why can't we find a Pochettino, or take a chance on another up and coming

It's important not to get beat 7 or 8

Login to get fewer ads

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:33 - Sep 21 with 1602 viewsRuislipHoop

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:27 - Sep 21 by Discodroids

the foxes, west brom and even fkn palace have shown us the way...

given the lick spittle grovelling respect we have shown to the 'top boys' do we not bother to compete with the top six teams over the course of the season??...we write off 16% of our premiership campaign ...literally without breaking sweat.

if thats the case, fine.

perhaps we should inform our travelling fans that there just going for a piss up and strippers etc, if not for the football,entertainment or pre requisite effort in blue and white hoops.

a hundred +quid approx is a lot of money to watch a self confessed testimonial day out.

if its asking one of the best paid managers in the country, his vast staff, experianced internationals and established players to 'compete' is too much for them...how much is a day out at lego land??

it would be cheaper to stay at home or the pub and there wont have the 'ag of who has to be the designated driver.

at what point do we say to ourselves. "lets not compete"..top 4 ???..top 6???..top 8.

tell me when im getting close, it will be handy when im making the decision to go to game Or B&Q to pick up some fence panels for the garden.

given that we already seem to write off fa cup and league cup games, are we only going to try to compete in games that coincide with tabbernacle day or when the sun moves into its 3rd phase of eqquinox.

danny dyers line in the' football factory 'about spunking your money on brasses, kebabs and fruit machines while averting the gaze of your mrs in your sexless marraige sounds utopia compared to seeing henry and bond discussing logarithims 300 miles from chingford.

compete ?, "for sure..." win ??, probably not, but thats ok by me.

im reaching tipping point with harold.

[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 18:29]

Exactly how I feel.Went to Tottenham and burton.On Saturday took my Southampton tkts back ,just can't stand having my pants pulled down anymore if u know what I mean.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:45 - Sep 21 with 1576 viewsQPR1882

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:04 - Sep 21 by bosh67

Going away and looking to win? Are we all mad? That's far too hard. Much easier to capitulate and say the home team are great.

Home team are triffic bosh, triffic team,triffic players,triffic fans
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:54 - Sep 21 with 1559 viewswood_hoop

Amazing, thought we played yesterday, yet more bile poured on good old Harry than when we were tonked by two of the more regarded clubs in our league where we were expected to gain bugger all anyway.....beware, the Brown Nose HR Fan club will be sticking pins in there Action Man Harry replica dolls as I speak, you will find the men in white coats on your doorstep are you all mad, are you all secret 'scum' supporters....

Addmitedly I do speak with a cetain amount of jest but I do wonder just when this conman will really have a spotlight shone on his shortcomings that the majority of our supporters finally bite the bullet and want rid ......the day for me cannot come soon enough.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:54 - Sep 21 with 1558 viewsdaveB

Tony Pullis is a good manager but i'm not sure he's the answer for us, he did very well at palace last season but not sure we have the players to suit his style. A lot of the complaints about Redknapp has been not giving kids a chance, being too defensive, signing too many players etc, Pullis is not going to be any different,

I thought we did ok yesterday, played on the front foot all game and although it was far from perfect we showed good character and got a decent point in the end. We've a new team again and it will take time regardless of who the manager is. We're going to need to play a lot better away from home to stand any chance of staying up and start taking our chances at home but for me changing the manager again is the last thing we should do at this moment in time.

I'd see where we are after the Chelsea game in a months time and see how we've done in games at west ham, southampton and home to villa. If we get turned over similar to what we did at Spurs then things need to change.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:57 - Sep 21 with 1553 viewsRuislipHoop

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:54 - Sep 21 by daveB

Tony Pullis is a good manager but i'm not sure he's the answer for us, he did very well at palace last season but not sure we have the players to suit his style. A lot of the complaints about Redknapp has been not giving kids a chance, being too defensive, signing too many players etc, Pullis is not going to be any different,

I thought we did ok yesterday, played on the front foot all game and although it was far from perfect we showed good character and got a decent point in the end. We've a new team again and it will take time regardless of who the manager is. We're going to need to play a lot better away from home to stand any chance of staying up and start taking our chances at home but for me changing the manager again is the last thing we should do at this moment in time.

I'd see where we are after the Chelsea game in a months time and see how we've done in games at west ham, southampton and home to villa. If we get turned over similar to what we did at Spurs then things need to change.

We have a new team every August,at some point we need to stop changing the players
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:00 - Sep 21 with 1540 viewsdaveB

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 18:57 - Sep 21 by RuislipHoop

We have a new team every August,at some point we need to stop changing the players

I agree but changing manager again and another new team in January won't stop the cycle.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:02 - Sep 21 with 1534 viewsRuislipHoop

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:00 - Sep 21 by daveB

I agree but changing manager again and another new team in January won't stop the cycle.

It's a situation we will never solve in the premier league
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:04 - Sep 21 with 1446 viewsqueensparker

This squad is good enough to stay up, I'm convinced of that.

If we don't, then it will be the manager's fault and nobody else's.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:20 - Sep 21 with 1403 viewsqprewan

You have to feel sorry for TF, the harder he tries and more money he spends the further away we come from the stability he craves. Surely any talk of 40,000 stadiums is way off the mark under present circumstances; we need to get the basics right first- for examples of how to do this look at teams like Swansea.

Under Harold we are going nowhere very fast; no coherent system of playing, no tactics, no decent coaching, no young players coming through and apparently no decent scouting system. It's not even that I mind going down, it's more the fact that yet again we will be back to square one yet again. soon we will not be filling LR never mind a new stadium, I don't want to go next week and have already offered my ticket to 2 others free and they didn't want it either! so good luck Tony with attracting thousands of new fans. Surely a better idea to get the football right first and that is not going to happen with tombola machine Harry. Get rid now please.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 19:22]
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:27 - Sep 21 with 1376 viewsDiscodroids

harold..Please could you stay awhile to share my grief
For its such a lovely day
To have to always feel this way...

perhaps its time you departed harold.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:34 - Sep 21 with 1354 viewskropotkin41

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:04 - Sep 21 by queensparker

This squad is good enough to stay up, I'm convinced of that.

If we don't, then it will be the manager's fault and nobody else's.

Absolutely we have a squad good enough to stay up.

Is there any chance, does anyone think, that we might see sometime soon the influence of Hoddle on our play as we saw that of SM last season?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:37 - Sep 21 with 1348 viewsVancouverHoop

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:02 - Sep 21 by RuislipHoop

It's a situation we will never solve in the premier league

This is the core of the issue I think. TF took us over as Prem rookies, and it's been crisis management ever since. Gotta stay up... gotta get promoted... immediately.

Unlike those running Leicester, Swansea or Southampton, TF has never really accepted that building can't begin at the top. It takes time, and you don't have enough of that in this division. That's been his biggest mistake. When we were relegated two years ago we should have looked very hard for a young, highly motivated management team, and created a club culture that would last more than one management hire.

The irritating thing is, he's said as much himself. A year after Warnock was canned he admitted he should have accepted relegation instead. When we went down two years ago he claimed that he'd be happy to spend two or three years in the Championship and retool. But instead he kept faith with 'Arry, someone he hired to keep us up, (which didn't work) not to get us back up (which did, but – long-term – was the wrong solution.) Unfortunately I suspect TF is a moth who can't ignore the bright lights of the Premiership. He badly wants to be taken seriously and play with the big boys, but doesn't have the patience to wait and do it properly.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 19:38]
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:40 - Sep 21 with 1332 viewsRuislipHoop

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:37 - Sep 21 by VancouverHoop

This is the core of the issue I think. TF took us over as Prem rookies, and it's been crisis management ever since. Gotta stay up... gotta get promoted... immediately.

Unlike those running Leicester, Swansea or Southampton, TF has never really accepted that building can't begin at the top. It takes time, and you don't have enough of that in this division. That's been his biggest mistake. When we were relegated two years ago we should have looked very hard for a young, highly motivated management team, and created a club culture that would last more than one management hire.

The irritating thing is, he's said as much himself. A year after Warnock was canned he admitted he should have accepted relegation instead. When we went down two years ago he claimed that he'd be happy to spend two or three years in the Championship and retool. But instead he kept faith with 'Arry, someone he hired to keep us up, (which didn't work) not to get us back up (which did, but – long-term – was the wrong solution.) Unfortunately I suspect TF is a moth who can't ignore the bright lights of the Premiership. He badly wants to be taken seriously and play with the big boys, but doesn't have the patience to wait and do it properly.

That is what concerns me,the talk of Warren Farm and the new ground is all talk to keep the fans onside.
Once again we seem to have a Chairman who doesn't realise that success starts on the pitch.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:42 - Sep 21 with 1321 viewsqprewan

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:37 - Sep 21 by VancouverHoop

totally agree mate, let's find a youngish coach with a clear footballing philosophy and stick with him whatever the league. Eddie Howe would be my choice but I am sure that there are others both in this country or abroad.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:44 - Sep 21 with 1312 viewssmegma

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 15:54 - Sep 21 by RuislipHoop

Wonder where we will be this time next week.Southampton will just roll us over.

Triffik little club, lovely fans, great stadium, Sandra loves to go shopping there, we sometimes go for an Italian meal on a Saturday night, especially when we win so I can enjoy a cheeky bottle of red but we don't go there often enough, can't think why, triffik little restaurant, they do good English grub like spaghetti bolognaise and my favourite is a four seasons pizza, tastes triffick.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:49 - Sep 21 with 1295 viewsJigsore

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:42 - Sep 21 by qprewan

totally agree mate, let's find a youngish coach with a clear footballing philosophy and stick with him whatever the league. Eddie Howe would be my choice but I am sure that there are others both in this country or abroad.

eh, you really think Eddie howe could manage the personalities in our dressing room?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:49 - Sep 21 with 1295 viewsVancouverHoop

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:40 - Sep 21 by RuislipHoop

That is what concerns me,the talk of Warren Farm and the new ground is all talk to keep the fans onside.
Once again we seem to have a Chairman who doesn't realise that success starts on the pitch.

I do think he wants those things, probably very badly. For one thing Phil Beard's association with the club makes no sense otherwise.

I agree however, that keeping them publicly front and centre at a very early stage in their development isn't a good idea. These are long-term projects with all kinds of opportunities to go pear-shaped, which will inevitably blow-back on the club as well as himself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024