Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR 15:37 - Sep 21 with 8437 viewsmacclesfieldman

This is what can happen when you actually try to win a fuc*in game. Get rid of HR now and get Tony Pullis in.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 15:38 - Sep 22 with 1115 viewsdaveB

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 11:15 - Sep 22 by loftus77

As has been alluded elsewhere on this thread, I think the decision to sack Neil Warnock in January 2012 may well turn out to be the worst single mistake this club has made since selling Paul Goddard to West Ham in 1980.

I think TF panicked with NW simply because we were 17th and had lost 2wce to Norwich by that stage. I said at the time it was wrong. NW may have kept us up, but even it he hadn't, the para payments would have given us a geniune chance to rebuild a relatively debt-free squad at the time (?) under a manager who clearly knwos the Championship well.

Instead it has been crisis knee-jerk management ever since.

Fernandes also had agents in his ear saying they wouldn't sell us players we were after if Warnock was manager, funnily enough the manager who followed Warnock had the same agent.

Players were also on at Fernandes to get rid of Warnock, barton chief among them and lets not forget fans were calling for his head at MK Dons.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 15:51 - Sep 22 with 1076 viewspaulparker

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 15:38 - Sep 22 by daveB

Fernandes also had agents in his ear saying they wouldn't sell us players we were after if Warnock was manager, funnily enough the manager who followed Warnock had the same agent.

Players were also on at Fernandes to get rid of Warnock, barton chief among them and lets not forget fans were calling for his head at MK Dons.

Goes to show how much of a pushover & Gullible TF is

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 15:51 - Sep 22 with 1074 viewsDylanP

If we get another manager, we have another lost season, another raft of new players, more problem and even larger debt. All the things we do not want. Instability is the worst thing possible for a football club and we desperately need to get through this season without relegation if we are going to survive as a club. Switching out managers now would almost guarentee relegation. Could we just get through a few seasons in a row without a crisis? Is that too much to ask for?

Can QPR fans ever just show some bottle instead of desperately diving for cover every time there is a little adversity? 5 games into the season and people are already shttin themselves!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 15:56 - Sep 22 with 1063 viewsThaiHoop

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 15:51 - Sep 22 by DylanP

If we get another manager, we have another lost season, another raft of new players, more problem and even larger debt. All the things we do not want. Instability is the worst thing possible for a football club and we desperately need to get through this season without relegation if we are going to survive as a club. Switching out managers now would almost guarentee relegation. Could we just get through a few seasons in a row without a crisis? Is that too much to ask for?

Can QPR fans ever just show some bottle instead of desperately diving for cover every time there is a little adversity? 5 games into the season and people are already shttin themselves!

Yeah but it isn't 5 games into Harry's reign is it - it's almost two years, and bar a brief spell in the first season (wins over Saints and Sunderland that was brought to an abrupt hault with defeat at Villa) we have been pretty bloody poor the entire time.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:02 - Sep 22 with 1053 viewspaulparker

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 15:51 - Sep 22 by DylanP

Dylan have you been to or seen the Burton, Spurs, Stoke & Man Yoo Games
We have been Garbage, we don't even know what formation we should be playing
and yet fans swallow the players aint fit line, we are in September FFS
BTW adversity should be the clubs motto , we are all used to it we support this great club, if we hadn't of spunked another 20 odd million we could stomach it
but what we cannot take is being played for Mugs by the likes of Arry & chums ,
football is about enjoyment, I have enjoyed about 3 games since Arry was in charge
Fulham, Chelsea & Derby,
by & large we have been awful to watch, we are a shambles on & off the pitch
we are a retirement home for washed up managers & players , Arry has had 3 transfer windows now to get this right and yet we are still short of full backs & strikers
and our record buy is a crock
i would employ Karl Robinson right now if i were TF

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:04 - Sep 22 with 1045 viewsThaiHoop

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:02 - Sep 22 by paulparker

Dylan have you been to or seen the Burton, Spurs, Stoke & Man Yoo Games
We have been Garbage, we don't even know what formation we should be playing
and yet fans swallow the players aint fit line, we are in September FFS
BTW adversity should be the clubs motto , we are all used to it we support this great club, if we hadn't of spunked another 20 odd million we could stomach it
but what we cannot take is being played for Mugs by the likes of Arry & chums ,
football is about enjoyment, I have enjoyed about 3 games since Arry was in charge
Fulham, Chelsea & Derby,
by & large we have been awful to watch, we are a shambles on & off the pitch
we are a retirement home for washed up managers & players , Arry has had 3 transfer windows now to get this right and yet we are still short of full backs & strikers
and our record buy is a crock
i would employ Karl Robinson right now if i were TF

Exactly! (apart from the Karl Robinson bit - don't know enough about him to be on that bandwagon!)
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:08 - Sep 22 with 1040 viewsdaveB

Karl Robinson is a promising young coach but with a decent budget has failed to get MK Dons out of league one in the last 3 seasons, would be a hell of a gamble to expect him to taker over a premier league club.

If Redknapp goes it will be Pullis or Sherwood taking over imo
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:15 - Sep 22 with 1025 viewspaulparker

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:08 - Sep 22 by daveB

Karl Robinson is a promising young coach but with a decent budget has failed to get MK Dons out of league one in the last 3 seasons, would be a hell of a gamble to expect him to taker over a premier league club.

If Redknapp goes it will be Pullis or Sherwood taking over imo

What Budget has Robinson had, ? not as much as you think DaveB
This is a bloke who plays good football, knows what formation he wants to play
goes abroad ala Sexton to study other teams ,
he brings in youth, and would se eus as a step up rather than a pension top up
if TF is deadly serious about building for the future then start with this bloke
use hoddle to bounce ideas off him, maybe get Gerry back to help
i would rather Robinson in charge of recruitment than Arry spending millions on crocked midfielders

Login to get fewer ads

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:20 - Sep 22 with 1018 viewsdaveB

not knocking him at all, I really rate him but just think it's a big leap and I'd be surprised if he was even considered and if he was I'm not sure it's a good career move for him.

If we were going to go with a young coach for the future we should have done it either at the end of last season with Harry either going to moving upstairs or pulled the trigger after Charlton away when we were looking a right mess. If we change managers now (I can't see us changing unless it really falls apart) it will be a proven Premier man again. David Moyes I guess also in the equation but would be mad to come to us.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:31 - Sep 22 with 1005 viewspaulparker

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:20 - Sep 22 by daveB

not knocking him at all, I really rate him but just think it's a big leap and I'd be surprised if he was even considered and if he was I'm not sure it's a good career move for him.

If we were going to go with a young coach for the future we should have done it either at the end of last season with Harry either going to moving upstairs or pulled the trigger after Charlton away when we were looking a right mess. If we change managers now (I can't see us changing unless it really falls apart) it will be a proven Premier man again. David Moyes I guess also in the equation but would be mad to come to us.

He wont be considered as he isn't a "name" if Tone pulls the trigger (which he wont )
then expect Moyes, Pullis or god forbid Sherwood at the club
BTW I totally agree that the change should have happened last year
if it were me he would have gone after Forest on Boxing day
I really fear for us, we still haven't laid down any foundations for the future
ie training facilities, youth etc, we still seem to be in the mind-set that it will be alright on the night

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 16:45 - Sep 22 with 990 viewsdaveB

the only hope we really have is that Redknapp does similar to what Pullis did when Stoke first came up, they had no foundations at all and he kept them up for a few years before starting to build off the pitch. I don't expect for a second redknapp is going to build off the pitch but if he keeps us up whoever the next fella in the door is will have a chance to build with the tv money and the longer you stay up the easier in theory it gets.

Looking at us so far I'd say without doubt we are one of the 3 worse sides in the division but I still think if we get everyone fit and settled into a team we have enough about us to stay up. Always thought it would be tough this season and that's how it is looking but the fact we are picking up points at home bodes well, we've already got as many points now as we did in 13 games under Hughes.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:00 - Sep 22 with 967 viewsDylanP

Changing manager now guarentees relegation. It is as simple as that. That level of instability can only spell disaster.

Yes, we have looked terrible in a couple of games against teams that are going to end the season in the top 7. Burton doesn't count. Everyone knew this was going to be a tough season. This is what a tough season looks like. All the more reason not to shoot ourselves in the foot by adding chaos and drama.

Players need time to gel. Leadership needs time to find the best formation for the players we have. Fans need to be a little more supportive and give the team time. It is just too early to panic.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:05 - Sep 22 with 959 viewspaulparker

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:00 - Sep 22 by DylanP

Changing manager now guarentees relegation. It is as simple as that. That level of instability can only spell disaster.

Yes, we have looked terrible in a couple of games against teams that are going to end the season in the top 7. Burton doesn't count. Everyone knew this was going to be a tough season. This is what a tough season looks like. All the more reason not to shoot ourselves in the foot by adding chaos and drama.

Players need time to gel. Leadership needs time to find the best formation for the players we have. Fans need to be a little more supportive and give the team time. It is just too early to panic.

Sorry but why does changing manager guarantee relegation ??
A New manager would at least spot that we need a RB and a striker
also why doesn't Burton count ?? , we didn't play the youth team there
Burton are League 2 and played us off the park, why is that being swept under the carpet

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:16 - Sep 22 with 948 viewsdaveB

Doesn't matter if a new manager knows we need a right back and a striker, he can't get one until January anyway.

Burton shouldn't be swept under the carpet but was a typical QPR in the cup night with fringe players getting a game and the usual outcome
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:33 - Sep 22 with 931 viewsAntti_Heinola

If you think this is all about 5 games into a season, Dylan, you're more misguided than I ever gave you credit for.

Bare bones.

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:42 - Sep 22 with 913 viewsDiscodroids

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 17:00 - Sep 22 by DylanP

to say burton "doesnt count "is jaw dropping, perhaps you better buff up essex taxis kubblewaggon as chief harolds minister for propaganda.

was it best of three then??

21 Murphy
02 Simpson Booked
22 Dunne Booked
15 Onuoha
06 Hill
20 Henry (Mutch - 81' )
18 Faurlin (Fer - 59' )
11 Wright-Phillips (Zamora - 78' )
23 Hoilett
07 Phillips
27 Taarabt
Substitutes
01 Green
10 Fer
17 Mutch
25 Zamora
28 Ehmer
36 Doughty
37 Harriman
Ref: Paul Tierney

not much experiance, glad we could give them a game.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 18:08]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 19:28 - Sep 22 with 878 viewsjamois

Why is it we appointed Harry in the first place? TF simply thought that he'd keep us up, pure and simple. He wasn't appointed because he was our long term coaching solution, someone to build the club from the bottom up. If you want us to stick by a manager for the long term, then lets do it with someone who's philosophy is right for the club long term and is someone we can all believe in. Then let's stick to that person. Harry is not that person. He cannot even remember which right back he sold or why.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 10:46 - Sep 24 with 769 viewsenzian

I don't think you need to be an intelligence analyst to see what"s going on here.Think about it.
I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 12:49 - Sep 24 with 752 viewskropotkin41

I'm sorry but thanks to Leicester & West Brom I'm anti HR on 10:46 - Sep 24 by enzian

I don't think you need to be an intelligence analyst to see what"s going on here.Think about it.

er............ care to clarify for the hard of thinking?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024