Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's up for this idea? 17:31 - Sep 21 with 2379 viewsfreddieeddie

Don't pay the fine. In the Conference. Shaun Derry Manager with Ainsworth as assistant (or other way around), Hill as Coach.

I'm not talking sh**, I'd love that next season, love it. I'm not saying it cos looking like a shi* season, I just hate the premiership.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Who's up for this idea? on 17:37 - Sep 21 with 1848 viewsEalingRanger

Season tickets would be cheaper.
Who's up for this idea? on 17:38 - Sep 21 with 1841 viewsClive_Anderson

Imagine having the parachute payments in the conference.
Who's up for this idea? on 18:54 - Sep 21 with 1764 viewsStanisgod

That would do me, could afford to go then!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Who's up for this idea? on 19:01 - Sep 21 with 1739 viewsdaveB

well being kicked out of the league would probably kill the football club so it would at least give us nothing to moan about anymore as we wouldn't exist.
Who's up for this idea? on 19:04 - Sep 21 with 1732 viewsRuislipHoop

Who's up for this idea? on 19:01 - Sep 21 by daveB

well being kicked out of the league would probably kill the football club so it would at least give us nothing to moan about anymore as we wouldn't exist.

We will not b kicked out of the league,that would set a very dangerous precedent
Who's up for this idea? on 19:23 - Sep 21 with 1682 views1MoreBrightonR

Having watched Lewes play a bit in the conference, no thanks. You think we play bad football now, wait till you watch that level! Its a good day out but at £10, it still feels expensive
Who's up for this idea? on 20:03 - Sep 21 with 1627 viewsMarc

Who's up for this idea? on 19:01 - Sep 21 by daveB

Blessing in disguise
Who's up for this idea? on 20:10 - Sep 21 with 1595 viewsSimonJames

We would end up losing our entire squad, except SWP.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 20:11]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Who's up for this idea? on 20:15 - Sep 21 with 1580 viewsMarc

Some of the youngsters might finally get a chance

Ehmer becoming a regular first teamer
Who's up for this idea? on 20:17 - Sep 21 with 1573 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Great idea. If you want to say goodbye to any hope of a new stadium, a decent academy, 95% of the current squad, and any hope of any improvement to LR, which is already borderline for safety.

Like it or not, we have to stay up this season if we want to keep progressing as a club..

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Who's up for this idea? on 20:18 - Sep 21 with 1568 viewsRuislipHoop

Who's up for this idea? on 20:17 - Sep 21 by UPPERLOFTNZ

Great idea. If you want to say goodbye to any hope of a new stadium, a decent academy, 95% of the current squad, and any hope of any improvement to LR, which is already borderline for safety.

Like it or not, we have to stay up this season if we want to keep progressing as a club..

What progress would that be in the last three years ????
Who's up for this idea? on 21:15 - Sep 21 with 1483 viewsloftboy

Although I don't think it will happen in a million years I reckon it would be a great craic, obviously I wouldn't want it to happen either but the sooner the top 7 piss off to a European league and the playing field levels up the happier I would be, TBH it's only the fact I would miss my chats and drinks with fellow fans who if it wasn't for QPR I wouldn't know that keeps me renewing my season ticket.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Who's up for this idea? on 21:37 - Sep 21 with 1453 viewsPeterHucker

Freddieeddie, I'm with you mate.

What's so great about being in the Premier League? Pay obscene money to pretty ordinary players to get beat most weeks, hopefully scrape together enough points to finish 17th, spending your time scrapping against any of the other dozen teams who have no chance of getting anywhere near the European places to finish 17th or getting hidings off the teams that do. Whoop di bloody doo.

I would BLOODY LOVE IT if we were in the Conference.
Who's up for this idea? on 22:12 - Sep 21 with 1392 viewsLowerloftLad

We got around 12-15k being bog standard championship side and you know what will get a bog standard 12-15k for being in the conference lee cook would jump at the chance of a return and look how he is doing at Barnet. It will never happen but if it did QPR would survive
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 22:13]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Who's up for this idea? on 22:16 - Sep 21 with 1382 viewsTheBlob

Who's up for this idea? on 21:37 - Sep 21 by PeterHucker

Freddieeddie, I'm with you mate.

What's so great about being in the Premier League? Pay obscene money to pretty ordinary players to get beat most weeks, hopefully scrape together enough points to finish 17th, spending your time scrapping against any of the other dozen teams who have no chance of getting anywhere near the European places to finish 17th or getting hidings off the teams that do. Whoop di bloody doo.

I would BLOODY LOVE IT if we were in the Conference.

That's the trouble with suicide addicts,they always want to take unwilling victims with them.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Who's up for this idea? on 22:54 - Sep 21 with 1332 viewsgobbles

Wouldn't we still be refused promotion back to the Football League until we paid the fine, thus condemning us to being non-League forever. Sounds a shit idea to me
Who's up for this idea? on 00:21 - Sep 22 with 1279 viewseastside_r

Who's up for this idea? on 22:54 - Sep 21 by gobbles

Wouldn't we still be refused promotion back to the Football League until we paid the fine, thus condemning us to being non-League forever. Sounds a shit idea to me

The very same thought occurred to me.
Who's up for this idea? on 00:49 - Sep 22 with 1248 viewsSpiritofGregory

No thanks.
Who's up for this idea? on 09:40 - Sep 22 with 1179 viewsJAPRANGERS

We have a mother of a court case coming up. If we don't get a result, we pay the fine. No alternative. Is there??
Who's up for this idea? on 11:32 - Sep 22 with 1134 viewsRs_Holy

Most fun I've had watching QPR was in league 1 ... Ollie, Gallen, Birch, Cookey, Rowly, Wild Thing, Furs,Gino etc etc... Big fish in a small pond... Fantastic memories.
Maybe the Conference would even better than League 1???
Who's up for this idea? on 11:41 - Sep 22 with 1125 viewsTheBlob

Who's up for this idea? on 11:32 - Sep 22 by Rs_Holy

Most fun I've had watching QPR was in league 1 ... Ollie, Gallen, Birch, Cookey, Rowly, Wild Thing, Furs,Gino etc etc... Big fish in a small pond... Fantastic memories.
Maybe the Conference would even better than League 1???

No,it isn't.It's only for the morbidly lonely and the socially awkward.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Who's up for this idea? on 11:41 - Sep 22 with 1125 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sounds like a Football Manager scenario game!

I hope we don't pay the fine personally, i'd love to see what happens and if the Football League has any real power and legal precedent.
Who's up for this idea? on 12:54 - Sep 22 with 1088 viewsFDC

Who's up for this idea? on 20:17 - Sep 21 by UPPERLOFTNZ

"progressing as a club"

Who's up for this idea? on 12:57 - Sep 22 with 1079 viewsFDC

Most fun I've had at football since Warnock left has been watching FC Utd with a couple of thousand devotees. The shit part is that it isn't really my club, but the atmosphere and absence of corporate bullshit is like taking a shower.

Great songs too:

[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 13:00]
Who's up for this idea? on 13:13 - Sep 22 with 1047 viewsdaveB

league one days now seem as the glory days, when they were happening most were moaning all the way through about how crap the football was and every loss treated like the end of the world. We did have fun in those 3 years but a lot of bad times as well.

Lets face it, whatever division we are in, whoever we are playing, whoever the manager or owner is we'll find something to moan about
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024