Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first 11 who are we actually happy with?????????? 17:48 - Sep 21 with 596 viewsHollowayRanger

keeper==== =green yes im happy with him
left back ====traore hoping but rather see yun
right back=== isla very worried but no option
centrebacks =caulker yes Ferdinand no
central med =yes think we re strong here IF we get them BLOODY FIT
wingers===== hoilett yes phillips no
strikers= =====sorry no we are very weak here

manager hoping against hope he will pull the rabbit out of the hat but looks and sets up team as if a dinosaur ,we look so slow on the ball and open at the back, team sent out to hang on and try for 1-0 in every game

no point sacking redknapp now give him till November/December then if in poo bring in someone beginning of December that gives them a month to look at players and prepare a list for January

but for Christ sake don't let him sign that two year deal not until end of season IF we stay up

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

first 11 who are we actually happy with?????????? on 17:52 - Sep 21 with 591 viewskropotkin41

Do you know, I really am pretty happy with the playing staff all round. We've once again got a squad that could stay up. Problems are elsewhere............ no more need to go shopping IMO.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

first 11 who are we actually happy with?????????? on 21:46 - Sep 21 with 422 viewsWestonsuperR

Hoilett yes? I think he has been awful, a massive let down in general and hugely regressed since joining us from Blackburn.
first 11 who are we actually happy with?????????? on 21:52 - Sep 21 with 408 viewsThGrimRanger

first 11 who are we actually happy with?????????? on 21:46 - Sep 21 by WestonsuperR

Hoilett yes? I think he has been awful, a massive let down in general and hugely regressed since joining us from Blackburn.

name me one player in the last 3 seasons (excluding Charles) who hasn't regressed on joining???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TheGrimRanger

first 11 who are we actually happy with?????????? on 22:14 - Sep 21 with 372 viewsTheBlob

first 11 who are we actually happy with?????????? on 21:52 - Sep 21 by ThGrimRanger

name me one player in the last 3 seasons (excluding Charles) who hasn't regressed on joining???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Niko.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024